Raising Friendship

amaria356

Hi! What's the best way to raise friendship in this game? I'm trying to evolve my riolu but I still haven't reached max happiness and it is already lvl 33. I've also been walking around a lot and going to the salon but it seems its still far from gaining max happiness. If someone can help, thank you in advance!

1 hour ago, amaria356 said:

Hi! What's the best way to raise friendship in this game? I'm trying to evolve my riolu but I still haven't reached max happiness and it is already lvl 33. I've also been walking around a lot and going to the salon but it seems its still far from gaining max happiness. If someone can help, thank you in advance!

Pokesnax too

• Like 1

Also the haircut place in Obsidia Ward helps a lot, although it can only be done once a day, and you cannot change your computers date to reset it. The Soothe Bell is also in Obsidia Ward, but I'm not sure where. Make sure Riolu dosen't faint as that will lower hapiness.  Finally,  healing items will also raise hapiness, to maximize the efficency of this, heal Riolu with multiple potions rather then something like a super potion

• Like 1

- Both Salons
- EV reducing Berries (The EVs can be regained)
- Have the Pokemon lead your party

- Let it get as many KOs as possible

- NEVER let it faint
- Use items such as Moomoo Milk and Ice Cream to heal instead of the Pokemon Center. 

Pretty much in that exact order.

6 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

bluemoon give u almost max friendship if u can find one

Hell, that's good to know though I'm preparing for the Glass Factory and have NEVER seen a Blue Moon Ice Cream in my game. I've checked every Ice Cream vendor and machine and none ever have it. 

• 3 years later...
On 5/28/2020 at 11:53 PM, Lucifer Morningstar said:

- Both Salons
- EV reducing Berries (The EVs can be regained)
- Have the Pokemon lead your party

- Let it get as many KOs as possible

- NEVER let it faint
- Use items such as Moomoo Milk and Ice Cream to heal instead of the Pokemon Center. 

Pretty much in that exact order.

Hell, that's good to know though I'm preparing for the Glass Factory and have NEVER seen a Blue Moon Ice Cream in my game. I've checked every Ice Cream vendor and machine and none ever have it. 

I believe that they don’t sell it you just get it at a chance when you buy ice cream