Early Game Quick Claws and Focus Sashes?

So I belatedly downloaded the Mac Version of Reborn, and ten minutes in it seems to be running smoothly. So first order of business: how do I prepare for Solaris?

No, but seriously. I haven't yet devised a strategy, but I know it'll need at least a few Quick Claws/Focus Sashes/anything else that lets me get a move off before Garchomp one-shots all of my Pokemon. So is there any way to get those kinds of items before Pyrous Mountain?

(asking this now in case the answer is time-sensitive)

You can also forgo said items entirely in favor of abilities like Prankster and Sturdy, or even just Intimidate. Air Balloon + Dragon resist works wonders too, and I've personally experienced Aromatisse tanking an Earthquake outright.

That being said, there's a Focus Sash under the Grand Staircase and in the Bysbyxion secret tunnel, and a Quick Claw in the Onyx Ward.

• Like 1

You can buy them on the 3rd floor of the Department Store if memory serves me right. You get a sticker for free and you can get one by stealing a TV for a girl in Apophyll Academy hope that helps.

Sorry I meant fourth floor.

Edited by Node15
  • Like 1