Coming Soon...

Caz

On 5/15/2020 at 2:28 AM, Caz said:

giphy.gif

THISSSSSS Was my VERY FIRST Pokemon Fan Game i played. then i went on to playing Rejuvenation and then others, but this one caused me to fall in love with the story lines of the pokemon fan game world.  

(I dont know how to post a comment, so i just hit reply and seen caz's animated image and was like , i dont know how to use this website :I lol so if this is wrong im sorry im new to this vlog page thing. still learning how to use it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 5/23/2020 at 3:03 PM, Dolly said:

THISSSSSS Was my VERY FIRST Pokemon Fan Game i played. then i went on to playing Rejuvenation and then others, but this one caused me to fall in love with the story lines of the pokemon fan game world.  

(I dont know how to post a comment, so i just hit reply and seen caz's animated image and was like , i dont know how to use this website :I lol so if this is wrong im sorry im new to this vlog page thing. still learning how to use it.

My first and favorite fangame too! CAN YOU FEEL THE HYPE!!!

Edited by SnootDoodle
Grammar because I apparently can't go on this site unless it's 5 a.m.
  • Like 3

Oh man, I've been waiting since forever for the return of this. Glad you could make it despite your busy schedule.

I actually deleted my Desolation folder because I thought it wasn't coming back apologies for having such little faith 😛

13 hours ago, RedAlert said:

Oh man, I've been waiting since forever for the return of this. Glad you could make it despite your busy schedule.

I actually deleted my Desolation folder because I thought it wasn't coming back apologies for having such little faith 😛

The game's actually easier to replay than you would expect since you can save/kill scarlet this time around, I played through twice too and had a fun time obliterating gym leaders I struggled with on my first run. 

• Like 1

On 5/28/2020 at 11:06 PM, SnootDoodle said:

The game's actually easier to replay than you would expect since you can save/kill scarlet this time around, I played through twice too and had a fun time obliterating gym leaders I struggled with on my first run. 

The one thing that kills the replayability is the lack of a speedup button.

@Caz pls don't forget about this in the coming release...

2 hours ago, RedAlert said:

The one thing that kills the replayability is the lack of a speedup button.

@Caz pls don't forget about this in the coming release...

The devs already confirm that there will be a speed up button in v5

• Like 1

On 5/28/2020 at 10:36 AM, SnootDoodle said:

same. the one that got me was Tristan (It took me two days to beat him the first time i played) 

1 hour ago, Dolly said:

same. the one that got me was Tristan (It took me two days to beat him the first time i played) 

I got him on my second time around, I used a slowbro to set up amnesia on his exploud, then used slack off once I got too low, I swept half his entire team from there, including his loppunny since slowbro's defense is high enough to live a hit then annihilate with psychic, you wanna beat tristan? train a slowbro.

3 hours ago, Dolly said:

Luckily, I didn't have to fight Tristan on Episode 3, as I started from Episode 4. There was a separate field effect weakening Fighting type attacks and my main ace against him was SB Blaziken. I had Walrein to stall him, so, I probably would have got some of his mons. 

23 hours ago, SnootDoodle said:

I got him on my second time around, I used a slowbro to set up amnesia on his exploud, then used slack off once I got too low, I swept half his entire team from there, including his loppunny since slowbro's defense is high enough to live a hit then annihilate with psychic, you wanna beat tristan? train a slowbro.

the second time i chose infernape as my main pokemon, but the first time i picked delphox

21 hours ago, BRS swag said:

Luckily, I didn't have to fight Tristan on Episode 3, as I started from Episode 4. There was a separate field effect weakening Fighting type attacks and my main ace against him was SB Blaziken. I had Walrein to stall him, so, I probably would have got some of his mons. 

Yeah. The second time i played i used close combat and i with magneton i think O_O I dont remember, i played the game 3 times and have since Restored my whole pc swiping all saves . Im waiting to re-play through when v5 comes out because i wanna see if he changed the look of the beginning 😆

• 2 weeks later...