Breeding Question

silverlime

I am trying to breed some of my Pokemon, and I'm trying to figure out how abilities are passed down. As far as I know, in the official games, the mother has a 60% chance of passing down a hidden ability and 80% chance of passing down a normal ability, but since hidden abilities are normally available in this game, are the rates different? Like can you get a hidden ability on a Pokemon whose mother has a regular ability?

I think not
I had breed many pokemons already, my original save file had 2 boxes filled with perfect IV pokemon and I don't think there's any special rating, also, Abilities aren't something you should worry about much since when you get to GDC there's a Department Store there that if you acquire many stamps you can access multiple parts of the building and in one of the floors the NPCs there just sell you Ability Capsules but I guess you aren't that far so.. Yeah, don't think there's any special rate, just keep breeding them and try to get the Ability correct, good luck!

Thanks. I actually didn't even know there was even a department store in GDC lol even though I've gotten past that part of the game on a different save file. I might have to go back there to get some of those ability capsules now...

I tested it out with two Pokemon without their hidden abilities and it seems as though they can actually produce a Pokemon with a hidden ability. 

Edited by silverlime
Figured out something