Need Information

BlakeAK

Hey everyone i m new hear  but not new for Pokemon games .. And this one really some other level so ..I have a question well you see right now i have a free time  really a lot so i m just thinking can i play this game on my channel or there some rules for this  well if anyone know so please let me know ok and have fun keep this good work

Hello to this wonderful community, I'm sure you'll really like it here.

You can do everything you want with your playthrough of this marvelous game as long as you credit the hardworking makers of this game and not claim it as your own creation.

The most popular rule for Pokémon Games would be Nuzlockes but I strongly advise you against attempting it with Reborn on your first run, considering you don't know what is to come.

I hope I could answer all your questions

• Like 1

Hello my friend! Welcome to the forum. And as the fellow above me said, I recommend to play this game noramlly, Reborn is very difficult, and playing it as a nuzlocke with just making near impossible. And it will be better to play this game normally, so u know what to except. 

• Like 1

Hey. Welcome to Reborn.

There are quite a few Youtube series of this game so go right ahead but as stated above PLEASE DO NOT NUZLOCKE, at least for your first playthrough. I personally I say never but I don't care for the Nuzlocke rules in general. 

Please note that this is the most difficult Pokemon game canon or fan that you'll ever play but the plot and characters are well worth the stress. 

Edited by Devilish
  • Like 1