Pokemon IVs.

Magus543

well there used to be this thing in the version that introduced hospital of hope where you could either have max evs in a stat or max ivs if you book an appointment..buuuut it had a whole load of bugs in it that made it glitch so jan had to remove it😕

Just now, Gengar768 said:

well there used to be this thing in the version that introduced hospital of hope where you could either have max evs in a stat or max ivs..buuuut it had a whole load of bugs in it that made it glitch so jan had to remove it😕

Dang, maybe next versions. 

5 minutes ago, Magus543 said:

In the mean time, we'll have to deal with all our opponents having perfect IVs. HA!

Please dont get me started on that😅....... Jan also made it that not only really important trainers have maximum ivs but  cheating the max ev spread on a pokemon like having 252 in more than two stats (and trust me when I say it can make a huge difference in a match)

I hope they do that as well..
I had to can SOOO MANY shinnies I got because their IVs were crap.. The only shinnies I have with good IVs are a Mawile and a Abomasnow..

40 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

I hope they do that as well..
I had to can SOOO MANY shinnies I got because their IVs were crap.. The only shinnies I have with good IVs are a Mawile and a Abomasnow..

Don't sleep on those, they can be really useful (specially if they have good abilities)

4 minutes ago, Gastronely said:

Don't sleep on those, they can be really useful (specially if they have good abilities)

Don't worry dude, I have 2 full boxes filled with perfect Pokemon (30/31 IVs, Fully EV trained, correct Nature and strongest Ability)
The ones in my signature are just my go-to but if I need a quick team change I have almost everything covered including things like Sunny/Rain/Hail Teams

- EDIT -

BTW getting the Zygard with descent IVs was REALLY annoying since I literally had to constantly reset my game, the Nature I just used the guy on the GDC underground to change and that took even more resets.. I think I spent almost an HOUR trying to get him descent..

Edited by MhicKy

1 hour ago, Gengar768 said:

Please dont get me started on that😅....... Jan also made it that not only really important trainers have maximum ivs but  cheating the max ev spread on a pokemon like having 252 in more than two stats (and trust me when I say it can make a huge difference in a match)

Jan and the Dev team, and really all Pokemon fangame devs enjoy our tears. But it's still awesome for us that we fight and beat a deck stacked against us gameplay wise. 

24 minutes ago, Magus543 said:

Jan and the Dev team, and really all Pokemon fangame devs enjoy our tears. But it's still awesome for us that we fight and beat a deck stacked against us gameplay wise. 

Tell me about it.. I still have nightmares about that damn Wailord on the Goomink quest..
It was a nightmare until I realized I could just cheese it with my Trevenant's Leech Seed.. Her HP was so GIGANTIC that a Leech Seed would heal my Trevenant to full HP after being hit by a Dive that would deal around 65% damage on him..

1 hour ago, MhicKy said:

Tell me about it.. I still have nightmares about that damn Wailord on the Goomink quest..
It was a nightmare until I realized I could just cheese it with my Trevenant's Leech Seed.. Her HP was so GIGANTIC that a Leech Seed would heal my Trevenant to full HP after being hit by a Dive that would deal around 65% damage on him..

Remember that stupid RIFT Garbador and how it kept healing while the cave poisoned us? It was torture on a blind run. 

7 minutes ago, Magus543 said:

Remember that stupid RIFT Garbador and how it kept healing while the cave poisoned us? It was torture on a blind run. 

Jesus Christ.. I only defeated him with.. My.. Trevenant..
. . .
I use Trevenant a lot! GET OFF ME!!

27 minutes ago, Magus543 said:

With over 800 pokemon, there are bound to the one you use a lot.

I love Hydreigon and he saved my playthroughs. 

Is not that I like to use him tho' it's just.. Easy to cheese with him.. Very easy in fact..
He is a problem solver.. OKAY SURE WHATEVER, I LIKE HIM!!