Help back to zone zero

Vals

Before fighting lorna, i explore the Alamissa Urben and found karen. After spoken to her, it send me to sasilla village, where i talk to a man with a latios and send me to route 9. The.problem is that i cant come back to zone zero, there isn't the xen'plane, BDC is closed for the bomb, and the auto save activate on route 9, make it imposible to reload to a prior point in game. Anyone know how to.come back?

If you can't use Fly as Edo suggested, perhaps loading a previous save file before you talked to Karen might be a good idea

52 minutes ago, Edo said:

Can't you fly there? You should have the HM Fly and be able to teach it

I don't have the HM. I tried to get fly, but i can't enter GDC. I only can move between route 9 and Tournament map.

11 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

If you can't use Fly as Edo suggested, perhaps loading a previous save file before you talked to Karen might be a good idea

The auto save rewritten my save file, there is some way to recover it? I tried in other saved file option, but there is only ones lot.

Edited by Vals

42 minutes ago, Vals said:

I don't have the HM. I tried to get fly, but i can't enter GDC. I only can move between route 9 and Tournament map.

The auto save rewritten my save file, there is some way to recover it? I tried in other saved file option, but there is only ones lot.

Oh, no, if it overwrite the older ones then it's gone..
I always keep autosave off and I don't limit the amount of backup saves because I got stuck before and had to restart.. You sure there isn't any previous save file before that? Cuz if you really haven't then.. Yeah.. You're screwed..

29 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

Oh, no, if it overwrite the older ones then it's gone..
I always keep autosave off and I don't limit the amount of backup saves because I got stuck before and had to restart.. You sure there isn't any previous save file before that? Cuz if you really haven't then.. Yeah.. You're screwed..

I found the backup files, i didn't know i have it, Thanx!!!!!!

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, Blaster said:

@MhicKy How do I turn off autosave? (I already checked for it in both the game options and the start menu options, it's not there.)

Huh.. It should be on the options I swear I saw them there before but.. Now it isn't there(?)
I am getting straight up Mandela here..

On 6/12/2020 at 11:26 PM, MhicKy said:

Huh.. It should be on the options I swear I saw them there before but.. Now it isn't there(?)
I am getting straight up Mandela here..

Yeah it's weird I could do it right at the very beginning of the game but now it's nonexistent perhaps the Debug portion of my mods had something to do with it? (Also Mandela?)

Edited by Blaster