10 Questions I want answers for!! (Spoilers ahead)

MhicKy

Already beat the main story (so far) and now I am doing sidequests but I wonder if some of these are doable in V12 so help me out if I am just being a dumdum!

Spoiler

1. How do I remove those Vileplumes in Terajuma? 
2. Where do I get Spiritomb? I have his stone in my inventory so I assume I should go somewhere to awaken it, yeah?
3. Help with a couple of TM locations, more specifically Ice Beam (if exists), Waterfall (it's a HM but you get the point), Protect, Toxic and Sunny Day
4. How many stamps for the mall in GDC are currently available? I can access up to 6th Floor there and if I can go any further, where are the other Stamps located?
5. About ANA's questline, I got to the point Dylan disappeared and it said "to be continued".. Is that questline done or not yet? It said the same in Narcissa's and I managed to finish it
6. Is it possible to acquire the items Leftover, Life Orb and such? My opponents and rivals have those but I searched far and wide and haven't found any.. Needless to say, I am in a bit of a disadvantage here..
7. Is the final Star Shard obtainable? I got 4 pieces and I assume the last one is from that girl from the "Battle Me!" help request since she didn't gave me a piece yet
8. Any way to obtain extra Ice Stones? Need two more for an Alola Vulpix and a Glaceon
9. In Evergreen Forest there's a cave, is there any way to go further there? It says the surface is cracked but nothing really happens..
10. Can ANY Legendary be captured?! So far I've seen many but couldn't catch a single one!

Sorry for the amount of questions in advance.. And thanks!

1. I remember there being an item in one of the shops in Terajuma, just look at the descriptions if it says anything about removing Vileplumes.

2. You need to go to Darchlight Woods to place the odd-key stone somewhere there and you need to talk to 50 or more NPCs in Darchlight Woods.

3. The only TM I remember encountering is Waterfall (and maybe protect?) in the Department Store in GDC.

4. I think right now there are 7 stamps in the game, and later there will be more in the next version.

5. The ANA questline is going to be on hold until the next update, so in short it isn't done.

6. I don't know, maybe not?

7. The final star shard cannot be obtain yet, don't know when it will though.

8. Don't know this as well.

9. Same thing again, don't know.

10. Yes, you can get 10% Zygarde and Phione.

Hope that helps answer most of your questions.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, enderowl said:
Spoiler

1. I remember there being an item in one of the shops in Terajuma, just look at the descriptions if it says anything about removing Vileplumes.

2. You need to go to Darchlight Woods to place the odd-key stone somewhere there and you need to talk to 50 or more NPCs in Darchlight Woods.

3. The only TM I remember encountering is Waterfall (and maybe protect?) in the Department Store in GDC.

4. I think right now there are 7 stamps in the game, and later there will be more in the next version.

5. The ANA questline is going to be on hold until the next update, so in short it isn't done.

6. I don't know, maybe not?

7. The final star shard cannot be obtain yet, don't know when it will though.

8. Don't know this as well.

9. Same thing again, don't know.

10. Yes, you can get 10% Zygarde and Phione.

Hope that helps answer most of your questions.

It sure did!
THo` do you remember where to get the other stamps? If it`s one per floor and I can`t access up to 6th (the ground floor not counting) that means I still have 2 to go

- EDIT -

Just figured out the Evergreen Cave, just gotta use moves that melt the Ice like Magma Drift

Edited by MhicKy

Spoiler

1) The vileplume aren't permanently removable yet. There's someone in one of the Ranger Huts that sells a powder that can temporarily remove them, but they'll respawn the next time you reload the map. 

2) Spiritomb's Lost Tower is in the north part of the Darchlight Woods. Once you interact with it the first time, you'll have to talk to 30 people (or one person 30 times), then come back at night to finally spawn it. Blame Sinnoh.

3) I know Toxic isn't in the game yet, Waterfall is in the GDC Department Store, and Sunny Day is... somewhere I don't remember off the top of my head. The Weather TMs are needed to get the Castform Crest, so naturally they're all in the game already.

4) There are enough to get you to the eighth floor. Have fun with that.

5) That questline is a multiparter that's been ongoing since V9, and isn't quite finished yet. You're as far with it as the rest of us ATM.

6) The Life Orb is a potential reward for a sidequest chain. I dunno if the Leftovers is available normally somewhere, but one sidequest does end with a snorlax encounter, and I believe those can potentially carry one in the main series.

7) It is not, though we have a pretty good idea of who's got it. Yet another questline that's in wait mode, unfortunately.

8 ) The Ice Stone won't give you glaceon yet, since V12 uses Gen. 7's mechanics. I wanna say that the island off of Akuwa Town's coast has the Icy Rock you'll need for that, but I admittedly wasn't paying too much attention there, so take it with a grain of salt. As for your actual question, I don't believe so- at the very least, they can't be mined.

9) There's a bunch of weird Field Effect interactions you need to go through with that one. Don't remember them all off the top of my head, outside of it being annoying to prepare for...

10) Phione can be caught freely after a Terajuma Help Quest, and Zygarde's 10% form can be created once you collect all 100 cells and the first Core. That's another challenge in and of itself, though...

Well, it seems I've been Accelgor'd. Thanks for the assist, Enderowl!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:
  Hide contents

1) The vileplume aren't permanently removable yet. There's someone in one of the Ranger Huts that sells a powder that can temporarily remove them, but they'll respawn the next time you reload the map. 

2) Spiritomb's Lost Tower is in the north part of the Darchlight Woods. Once you interact with it the first time, you'll have to talk to 30 people (or one person 30 times), then come back at night to finally spawn it. Blame Sinnoh.

3) I know Toxic isn't in the game yet, Waterfall is in the GDC Department Store, and Sunny Day is... somewhere I don't remember off the top of my head. The Weather TMs are needed to get the Castform Crest, so naturally they're all in the game already.

5) That questline is a multiparter that's been ongoing since V9, and isn't quite finished yet. You're as far with it as the rest of us ATM.

6) The Life Orb is a potential reward for a sidequest chain. I dunno if the Leftovers is available normally somewhere, but one sidequest does end with a snorlax encounter, and I believe those can potentially carry one in the main series.

7) It is not, though we have a pretty good idea of who's got it. Yet another questline that's in wait mode, unfortunately.

8 ) The Ice Stone won't give you glaceon yet, since V12 uses Gen. 7's mechanics. I wanna say that the island off of Akuwa Town's coast has the Icy Rock you'll need for that, but I admittedly wasn't paying too much attention there, so take it with a grain of salt. As for your actual question, I don't believe so- at the very least, they can't be mined.

9) There's a bunch of weird Field Effect interactions you need to go through with that one. Don't remember them all off the top of my head, outside of it being annoying to prepare for...

10) Phione can be caught freely after a Terajuma Help Quest, and Zygarde's 10% form can be created once you collect all 100 cells and the first Core. That's another challenge in and of itself, though...

Appreciated!!

33 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Well, it seems I've been Accelgor'd. Thanks for the assist, Enderowl!

BTW you sure the Waterfall TM is in the Department Store in GDC?
I got all available stamps and I can reach floor 7 and I haven`t seem it.. Unless I am missing a stamp and it's on floor 8? Hmm..

I did say that you can get to the eighth one in my answer to Question #4, so yeah. It's not very functional as an HM quite yet (and neither is the Golden Jetpack, for that matter), but it is available for use as a Physical Water attack pokemon that don't have access to Liquidation can use. Scald's also up there, so Water's pretty solidly supported as of V12.

3 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

I did say that you can get to the eighth one in my answer to Question #4, so yeah. It's not very functional as an HM quite yet (and neither is the Golden Jetpack, for that matter), but it is available for use as a Physical Water attack pokemon that don't have access to Liquidation can use. Scald's also up there, so Water's pretty solidly supported as of V12.

Hmm.. Gotta figure out where to get that last stamp then.. Oh boi.. Gotta get to work then, thanks!

2 hours ago, MhicKy said:

Already beat the main story (so far) and now I am doing sidequests but I wonder if some of these are doable in V12 so help me out if I am just being a dumdum!

Hide contents

1. How do I remove those Vileplumes in Terajuma? 
2. Where do I get Spiritomb? I have his stone in my inventory so I assume I should go somewhere to awaken it, yeah?
3. Help with a couple of TM locations, more specifically Ice Beam (if exists), Waterfall (it's a HM but you get the point), Protect, Toxic and Sunny Day
4. How many stamps for the mall in GDC are currently available? I can access up to 6th Floor there and if I can go any further, where are the other Stamps located?
5. About ANA's questline, I got to the point Dylan disappeared and it said "to be continued".. Is that questline done or not yet? It said the same in Narcissa's and I managed to finish it
6. Is it possible to acquire the items Leftover, Life Orb and such? My opponents and rivals have those but I searched far and wide and haven't found any.. Needless to say, I am in a bit of a disadvantage here..
7. Is the final Star Shard obtainable? I got 4 pieces and I assume the last one is from that girl from the "Battle Me!" help request since she didn't gave me a piece yet
8. Any way to obtain extra Ice Stones? Need two more for an Alola Vulpix and a Glaceon
9. In Evergreen Forest there's a cave, is there any way to go further there? It says the surface is cracked but nothing really happens..
10. Can ANY Legendary be captured?! So far I've seen many but couldn't catch a single one!

Sorry for the amount of questions in advance.. And thanks!

Since the other questions have been answered, I'll explain a little on 7. You'll probably obtain it at the end of the Wanderer Novae questline. A series of help quests which have you battling a character who is almost definitely a member of that group of sisters holding the star shards. The battles are relatively difficult for their time in the game, and there's one in Gearen pre-renovation, Sheridan, the town you fight Crawli at, and one at the desert village.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tikkit said:

Since the other questions have been answered, I'll explain a little on 7. You'll probably obtain it at the end of the Wanderer Novae questline. A series of help quests which have you battling a character who is almost definitely a member of that group of sisters holding the star shards. The battles are relatively difficult for their time in the game, and there's one in Gearen pre-renovation, Sheridan, the town you fight Crawli at, and one at the desert village.

Yeah I already defeated her in all of those but since she didn't gave me a shard I was thinking maybe she moved somewhere else but apparently the quest isn't done yet, still, thanks for your attention, some of those sisters were.. Complicated.. Specially Neptune, Jesus Christ, I cheesed that fight with my Trevenant.. I only use him when the situation is DIRE..

5 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

Yeah I already defeated her in all of those but since she didn't gave me a shard I was thinking maybe she moved somewhere else but apparently the quest isn't done yet, still, thanks for your attention, some of those sisters were.. Complicated.. Specially Neptune, Jesus Christ, I cheesed that fight with my Trevenant.. I only use him when the situation is DIRE..

Sounds tough. I haven't done Neptune or the other one because I don't know where they are. 

If I had to guess, I would assume that we'll fight Novae again in Neverwinter, it fits with her wandering nature. Maybe she'll get to enter the main plot, like how Alice and Allen went from random side characters in HL3 to important characters in the main story.

2 hours ago, Tikkit said:

Sounds tough. I haven't done Neptune or the other one because I don't know where they are. 

If I had to guess, I would assume that we'll fight Novae again in Neverwinter, it fits with her wandering nature. Maybe she'll get to enter the main plot, like how Alice and Allen went from random side characters in HL3 to important characters in the main story.

I assume you don't want me to spoil Neptune's location so I won't (unless you ask me)
But different than you I actually want spoilers of how to get all stamps for the GDC Department Store.. So.. If you know where all the stamps are, help a brother out, ye? I am only missing one and I have NO IDEA where it could be.. 

The stamp locations: 

Spoiler

1: When you get the card originally.

2: Kimono Girl Challenge (given by a hiker)

3: Ferrothorn Sidequest.

4: Virtual Elite 4 Sidequest.

5: Against Neptune.

6: Against Venus.

7: Finished with the Dufaux Sidequest.

These are the only ones that exist now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Delta3416 said:

The stamp locations: 

Hide contents

1: When you get the card originally.

2: Kimono Girl Challenge (given by a hiker)

3: Ferrothorn Sidequest.

4: Virtual Elite 4 Sidequest.

5: Against Neptune.

6: Against Venus.

7: Finished with the Dufaux Sidequest.

These are the only ones that exist now.

Aaaah thanks! I am missing the one from the Virtual Elite!
Appreciate it!