What is your strategy for Amber

Platypet

...It's been a while since I last fought her (geez, it's almost been two years already?! 🙀), but if I remember correctly, I took the advice of "fight Fire with Fire" to heart and wrecked most of her team with my salazzle. This was the Version before it became possible to take her fight Underwater, though, so I suspect that there will be some folks who took that goofy route to victory instead~

I believe you start at a Volcano Top field, If you have a pokemon with eruption do what Zetta did at Valor Mountain and use eruption, its killer on this field, if not that maybe try using dig to make it a lava cave then from there a surf will but out the fire making it a cave field allowing for even more possibilities, take a look at your field effect manual for ways to change the field from there. If u keep it as a cave, a nice rock type with something like Rock slide might help, rain dance is also helpful, but i dont know where the TM for that is, as for dig that TM could be found in a separate area in Goldenleaf Town in the northeast just beyond a patch of grass, I'm sure there is a better guide for finding dig, but once you get to the separate area it shouldn't be too hard to find

well mine its Steamroll Camerupt. since i hate her field and dont have anything to change it. i had a simple ab Numel with curse and aminesia to deal with things like that  (but i evolved because the initial damage start to OHKO), i used a x defence to tank earthquake, than curse, than Hyper potion, than amnesia to tank the other atacks and keep like that. you can use any pokemon with the same style of play but in camerupt case you should use earthquake and iron head since rockslide doesn't work because of flash fire of chandelure (rock atacks do fire damage too). it's a good deal to have some kind of pokemon like that to deal with B* S* fights, i hope it help you.

I also changed her field into Cave field, I think (in at least 1 of the playthroughs lol) who buffs ground-type moves. Also you could change it into Ice-cave and then her fire will make it water, which also helps you.