Is this actually challenging or just force grind?

Squatter

5 minutes ago, Edo said:

both are challenging, you'll need to think strategically to beat those games

I like them both, so I recommend both of them

What I want to know is if the game forces me to mindlessly grind by sudden enemy level gap

@Squatter No and even if you do have to grind not much 

I think the most iv ever grinded in rejuvenation is for new team members and even then it only took me like 15 to 30 mins with exp all

reborn not really but if i ever did theres plenty of rematchable trainers in Grand hall

6 minutes ago, Squatter said:

What I want to know is if the game forces me to mindlessly grind by sudden enemy level gap

no it doesn't, it's really just about strategy. But it might actually happen that you're forced to not get to high level

1 minute ago, Gengar768 said:

@Squatter No and even if you do have to grind not much 

I think the most iv ever grinded in rejuvenation is like 15 to 30 mins with exp all

reborn not really but if i ever did theres plenty of rematchable trainers in Grand hall

yeah I've never needed to grind in Reborn either, it usually fits perfect if you just battle every trainer on the way

Edited by Edo

Just now, Squatter said:

I'm downloading it right while reading some stuff, how early can I get an abra? I don't like any of the starters

abra at mid-game, after the 8 th badge

@Squatter oh boy something you should know about this game is dont be picky with the pokemon. Right now im starting my game off with pokes like mightyena and buizel because thats all thats avaliable

even shit mons like beautifly or vivillon or hell even a bibarel will help you way better at the start

heres a video with more info about reborn which also applies with rejuvenation

1 minute ago, Gengar768 said:

@Squatter oh boy something you should know about this game is dont be picky with the pokemon. Right now im starting my game off with pokes like mightyena and buizel because thats all thats avaliable

even shit mons like beautifly or vivillon or hell even a bibarel will help you way better at the start

I honestly just don't want to start with the same old starters

8 hours ago, Squatter said:

I honestly just don't want to start with the same old starters

You may have already figured this out, but Reborn has an online trading system (Maybe Rejuv does too? Haven't played in a long time), and there is a thread where you can request trades. So you could ask a kind soul to trade you an abra, if that's what you wanted to be your starter. I get wanting to mix things up, I played through Reborn with an Aron as my starter once. 
On a side note, I agree that neither game is terribly grind-y unless you make a lot of changes to your team at once. There are level caps present to keep you from overleveling. 

The grinding I've done consists of breeding, which is optional, and leveling up new team members (1->85). The next update will see various items added to make leveling up extremely fast though, so grinding shouldn't take long at all.

Rejuvination is safer and offers 3 difficulties. There are Audino trainers in the cities to help you out in case you need a quick experience fix. And if you feel like it's too much, you can reduce the difficulty.

Grinding will 100% happen if you religiously use the team of 6 in both of those games. In a way that you'll be leveling a different type just to get by.

What I'm saying is considering the level cap being reachable easily, don't hesitate to switch around. Over time you might end up with like 15 pokemon. Very cool stuff. And even cooler - you'll end up using pokemon you probably never would in any other pokemon games.