So I was wondering, what could happen if...

Elena Molinar (Corey's Wife/ Heather's mom was alive) was survived the attack back then? I would like to see, what kind of impact would had for the story and for her family.

Feel free to share your thoughs for that.

Spoiler

Here's the old version of my AU. I'll make a newer version again, but don't know what...

Well, a lot would happen. Corey wouldn't be depressed and Heather's personality would be drastically different, or at least the way she expresses her emotions, since having a better family would help with that (in some cases). Lore-wise, the story surrounding the Ruby Ring would be practically gone, the Heather runaway, the orphanage, almost everything would be different, heck, if Elena wasn't dead, we wouldn't have to go hiding in the Crysolia Region, since the ring would protected by Elena. Every event surrounding that family would be different, like the Ametrine City's arc with Heather, which produces a storyline split depending on if you gave Blake the Ring. Also, having Corey and Elena as allies would be interesting, just saying

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Gastronely said:

Well, a lot would happen. Corey wouldn't be depressed and Heather's personality would be drastically different, or at least the way she expresses her emotions, since having a better family would help with that (in some cases). Lore-wise, the story surrounding the Ruby Ring would be practically gone, the Heather runaway, the orphanage, almost everything would be different, heck, if Elena wasn't dead, we wouldn't have to go hiding in the Crysolia Region, since the ring would protected by Elena. Every event surrounding that family would be different, like the Ametrine City's arc with Heather, which produces a storyline split depending on if you gave Blake the Ring. Also, having Corey and Elena as allies would be interesting, just saying

That's a wonderful statement you make.

My opinion: I would prefer for Corey to have a few canon traits with, due to blaming himself that Elena got nearly killed for the Rubt Ring (bc he bought it in the first place) and joined Team Meteor to take the Ring back when Heather was like 6-7. He acts a bit distant and selfish sometimes, so he can protect his family from them, but it will cause pretty ugly misunderstandings between the couple, giving Elena's issues with that dilemma.

As for Heather, the same with Corey. I'm still planning what to do, but I'll cover the empty spaces with some ideas in my AU story, I'm currently writing now.

I'll give Elena a central role and her own arc for her story and some secrets she has with. But I'm not telling you that, you must find out and be patient😉

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Evi Crystal said:

That's a wonderful statement you make.

My opinion: I would prefer for Corey to have a few canon traits with, due to blaming himself that Elena got nearly killed for the Rubt Ring (bc he bought it in the first place) and joined Team Meteor to take the Ring back when Heather was like 6-7. He acts a bit distant and selfish sometimes, so he can protect his family from them, but it will cause pretty ugly misunderstandings between the couple, giving Elena's issues with that dilemma.

As for Heather, the same with Corey. I'm still planning what to do, but I'll cover the empty spaces with some ideas in my AU story, I'm currently writing now.

I'll give Elena a central role and her own arc for her story and some secrets she has with. But I'm not telling you that, you must find out and be patient😉

So nice! I'll look forward to it