Quarantine Shenanigans

With the world swept in a pandemic, a lot of us have holed up in our houses to protect ourselves from COVID-19.  Some of us are able to work from home, myself included, but for others there is a lot of free time.  So, what are you doing to pass the time while stuck at home.

I myself have been practicing coding/messing with artificial intelligence, while fostering a dog.

For me, i mostly play videogames, currently playing my 8th playtrough of Reborn (haha yes), but i also draw stuff, working specially with expressive lines, and shading.

1 hour ago, Raviel the Phantom said:

With the world swept in a pandemic, a lot of us have holed up in our houses to protect ourselves from COVID-19.  Some of us are able to work from home, myself included, but for others there is a lot of free time.  So, what are you doing to pass the time while stuck at home.

I myself have been practicing coding/messing with artificial intelligence, while fostering a dog.

It's really nice that you're fostering a dog, i like dogs, too ^-^

Edited by Gastronely

School is completely online for me now but honestly I have less of a workload now then I did when meeting in person. Pretty much just been playing a bunch of video games. Playing through the all of Trails of Cold Steels games now and am super excited for Persona 5 Royal to come out so that I can no life that too. 

That is completely normal for an otaku and/or a hikikomori. As if virus never happened at all.

I myself bought a number of games on an online service (not Steam)... Found the chance i always needed to finish through and through all of Reborn's current content (especially the complete pokedex sidequest) and i undertook the task, of finishing a visual novel. On the rare breaks inbetween, i play with animals at or near my house and trim my garden from useless green.

Now everybody shall know the hidden pleasures of being an otaku, a hikikomori, a sloth, as well as learn to appreciate the small joys of life (or the absence of one, thereoff). Somebody should never take anything for granted, though. Human is by chance at the top of the food chain and nature could change that at any moment. Nobody is untouchable. We must always be humble, considerate and silently contemplate, our "advancements".

I'm teleworking. But since I work in the building field, every site is closing one after another. Maybe I will be forced to work in a part-time job. I'm glad I went back to my parents because one month alone would have driven me crazy.

In my spare time, I help a lot in the garden and in house tasks in general. I'm trying to avoid videogames a little because it gets redundant and gives me headache (spoiler: I don't).

Since quarantine can last until May (in Wuhan, it has been two months so far), I will grow hair for once, just out of curiosity.

11 hours ago, Des Teto said:

Since quarantine can last until May (in Wuhan, it has been two months so far), I will grow hair for once, just out of curiosity.

Same. Now I have an excuse to not cut my hair, so, thanks, coronavirus?

• Like 1

On 3/23/2020 at 4:25 AM, Des Teto said:

I had plans to cut my hair the week of lock down. Since I hate having long hair I bought a clipper and had my friend cut it. Hopefully it will grow out by the time the quarantine is over.

• 3 months later...