Major/Fatal bugs V12

Zumi

when im in Eclysia Pyramid, Im able to get Ren to the end of the puzzle and it says I cant continue without everyone. So i switched to myself from Ren and got to the end where it said again I cant go on without everyone, but when I try to switch to Aelita from myself it won let me. Im repeatedly pressing A but it wont let me switch to anyone.

image.png.aa4783bbb1adbb8eaac0ea296b4b1d06.png

OH MY GOD!  it finally works!!! the patch 2 can finally let me switch characters with the A key, im no longer stuck! im so happy, if anyone has the problem of not being able to switch characters in the pyramid just download the 2nd patch and it will let you switch characters now

39 minutes ago, DarkOracle97 said:

what patch cant find one

on the main page you will find it, it will say "if you already have a base version and you would like a smaller download" in yellow text, you have to click on "reveal hidden content" and download that patch and it will tell you how to install it, i hope my weird explanation helps!

2 hours ago, Icemaster said:

on the main page you will find it, it will say "if you already have a base version and you would like a smaller download" in yellow text, you have to click on "reveal hidden content" and download that patch and it will tell you how to install it, i hope my weird explanation helps!

can you link me to where it is? I can't find it still 😞

2 hours ago, lowkeypokeman said:

can you link me to where it is? I can't find it still 😞

how did you download the game? because you really can't miss it, the patch you need to download is below the main download, i dont know how else to explain it, or how to link it, and it's below Flora's speech in the main page

Hey guys so i kinda have a problem. I was replaying the game again and when i got to valor mountain i kinde got a situation. When the mountain is active i can go down below.

When the mountain is calm i can go down below. but when it is neutral i get stuck. I always get down the ladder and always keep hearing the tud sound.

is there a patch that can help me? i really want to save amber.

image.thumb.png.ef0919a5a61e10d1879230d66163143a.png

15 hours ago, Icemaster said:

how did you download the game? because you really can't miss it, the patch you need to download is below the main download, i dont know how else to explain it, or how to link it, and it's below Flora's speech in the main page

Yea I found it last night thank you

1 hour ago, helpmeplz2 said:

im stuck at the temple where you use the a button to switch between characters,the a button isnt working

you have to download the 2nd patch from the main page and after you do what the folder says it should allow you to switch characters so you can reset their positions

20 minutes ago, Icemaster said:

you have to download the 2nd patch from the main page and after you do what the folder says it should allow you to switch characters so you can reset their positions

i did that,im still stuck,though it does say patch 2 instead of 1,the folder says it has to say patch 1,do you think thats the problem?

1 hour ago, Icemaster said:

i think the problem is that the map actaully did reset,explaining why the color of one bridge part keeps disappearing,but i have no way to get back,so.....idk ,like its because there a site here to replace the map,so basically everyone is not techinally in my map,or something,i still see that mega audiono,so i have no clue

Hi, I'm experiencing a problem in the pyramid just as I'm about to go up the elevator. I keep receiving this message and then the game crashes;

Script 'Game_ Event_' line 194: ArgumentError occurred.

comparison of String with 118 failed

I'm not sure how to fix this and this error occurs even with the most recent patch installed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Pokemon Rejuvenation 8_14_2019 1_14_28 PM.png

88744E59-0F5B-479B-9672-893939431290.jpeg

LastSave.dat

Hi. So I defeated Rift Aleita, got to the end of the chapter where it asks you to save. However after this I can't trigger meeting Erin on Route 9 or Blakeory Anatheum. I can enter the Scholar District, I can even travel to the desert from the Claydol in National Park, but I can't progress the story. I have the latest patch. Any help would be much appreciated.

Edit: Resolved, a very kind soul edited the save file for me at...

Game.rxdata

Edited by Omjact

im brazilian fan and i cant go back to zone zero (past) i talked with narcy at the the mysterious mansion and teleported to goldenleaf town and then i go back to GDC and i cant go back to sashila vilage and even zone zero help me please im at intense mode and i im not in the mood to do this al again sorry for bad english
then i found a way but i cant pass the part where you need to sleep at sashila village

in the route 9 if you get out of zone zero (past) not in the time huey stils there in route 9 but invisible and you going to battle again the grunts  if you battle again you are going to do the same thing as before going to sashila village and when you go to the inn and sleeps the game bugs and you control the camera if you enters the hospital of hope you are going to apear again and you need to do all again so because of this i cant pass because the bug of route 9 is the only way to go to sashila village pls help me

On 7/19/2019 at 4:19 PM, Scorpion said:

Hey Guys,

I encountered a bug,where after i beat Adam in the Grand Dream Tournament my game crashed at the Bladestar scene. I tried to restart it, but now I get the Adam pre-battle scene again where Amber announces the fight but the screen is moved and the dialog appears at the top of the screen also when she rolls the Roulette it rolls indefinitly. If anybody knows something I'd appreciate it. I can send the Data to anyone wanting to help me but it is to big to be submitted to this thread.

Thx 

My Discord is: Demian #9009

i'm having a similar problem except i downloaded the 12.1 patch and now the roulette is rolling indefinitely. Send help please