Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

13 minutes ago, Throhdown said:

Hi! I've decided to give Pokemon Desolation a chance, but honestly I don't know how to get to work. It certainly isn't like reborn or rejuvenation where I just get the folder and play it seems. Downloading it is asking me to unlock a .rar which I know nothing about or how to open. A little help would be appreciated.

Strange.  Whenever I downloaded Reborn and Rejuv, they came in standard Rar files, just like when I downloaded Desolation and Spork.  I'm surprised you somehow avoided that with those two.

But like Purple said, rinwar or 7zip is needed for uzipping files.

Edited by seki108

4 minutes ago, seki108 said:

Strange.  Whenever I downloaded Reborn and Rejuv, they came in standard Rar files, just like when I downloaded Desolation and Spork.  I'm surprised you somehow avoided that with those two.

On my current laptop and previous one all I did was download reborn/rejuvenation from megafile or whatever,open the folder and click game with no problems.

This unfortunately I don't know how to do.

9 minutes ago, Pμrple said:

You have to download Winrar , and just open the file with it :)

Do you happen to know a reliable web page where I can download it?Don't want to click on something that'll sneak in a virus or malware

3 minutes ago, Throhdown said:

Do you happen to know a reliable web page where I can download it?Don't want to click on something that'll sneak in a virus or malware

From the publisher, Rarlab: http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm .  Just install that, then right click the Rar file and there should be an option to unzip

Edited by seki108

1 minute ago, TY97mus said:

Is there a way to check how much credit we have? I looked up the menu and there is nothing that tells me how much credit i own and I can't remember how much i have as well. 

check items

I am trying to choose one of the four pokemon the Boss offered, can I know is there a moon stone and where to get it?. Also any advice for the choice? Togekiss or Clefable (I already have slowbro and swampert so no need for azumarill), I like Wigglytuff the most but too bad it seems like the most unviable mon out of the four.

9 minutes ago, Zargerth said:

Iirc you have to either have a mon with Pickup to find one or catch a Lunatone holding Moon Stone. I'd vote for Togekiss, since the Togepi you get comes with Nasty Plot.

Alright thanks for helping. 

Does anyone know where I can find a Feebas? I see it listed as a credit store purchase but I haven't seen it yet. (I'm currently in the Cellia Docks) and I've done the random pokémon machines (the one in South Blackview as well as the one in Cellia Docks) 50+ times each without getting one, so I'm starting to think it's probably not in there. I've gotten every other potential find except for Feebas and Joltik.
Is exclusive to a later credit store or have I just been very unlucky with the random machine?

Edited by adrasteia

On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 4:03 PM, TY97mus said:

I am trying to choose one of the four pokemon the Boss offered, can I know is there a moon stone and where to get it?. Also any advice for the choice? Togekiss or Clefable (I already have slowbro and swampert so no need for azumarill), I like Wigglytuff the most but too bad it seems like the most unviable mon out of the four.

Wigglytuff is actually pretty good in this game at least. It comes with Hyper voice and you can get dazzling gleam from Rosetta. You can even get assault vest for it.

22 hours ago, Enigma Shot U said:

Wigglytuff is actually pretty good in this game at least. It comes with Hyper voice and you can get dazzling gleam from Rosetta. You can even get assault vest for it.

Yeah maybe on my next run. I had no idea that the current version ends after beating rosetta(for main story line) which is quite a short journey after making that egg choices. So there is no need to think about its usefulness in a long run. Only problem is the starter choice though. The only two I like are Pancham and Sewaddle,  I already used Pancham on my first run and if I choose sewaddle I don't think I can get past Connor. 

On 8/9/2017 at 3:07 AM, TY97mus said:

Yeah maybe on my next run. I had no idea that the current version ends after beating rosetta(for main story line) which is quite a short journey after making that egg choices. So there is no need to think about its usefulness in a long run. Only problem is the starter choice though. The only two I like are Pancham and Sewaddle,  I already used Pancham on my first run and if I choose sewaddle I don't think I can get past Connor. 

I recommend you get geodude it really helped me :D you can obtain it in the keneph cave

Edited by Tazz

It's a shame. Desolation would've had Version 5 and would've likely just been starting development on version 6. I understand he has real life problems, but damn, I just wish it wasn't left at this. I wish Caz opened a Patreon or something. Then we could all donate and help him out. 

• Upvote 1

On 2/20/2017 at 5:14 PM, Vity said:
  Hide contents

There is another book that can change what happens to Nova later in the story

WHY....Atleast I still have my save from Version 3 ready....wait do I? Should have just talked to Rosetta training that weavile and beating all those trainers to go back to the beginning.  

Does anybody know how to start the lost children quest in Grand Dream City? I took the quest from the Help Board, and I've gone to talk to Officer Jenny in the Judicial District, but she's still giving me the same speil about no one having taken up the help request that she always does. Am I supposed to go somewhere else first or something?

9 minutes ago, Charon said:

Does anybody know how to start the lost children quest in Grand Dream City? I took the quest from the Help Board, and I've gone to talk to Officer Jenny in the Judicial District, but she's still giving me the same speil about no one having taken up the help request that she always does. Am I supposed to go somewhere else first or something?

Wrong fangame. You are lookng for rejuvenation.