Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

Meowth is in the Keneph Caves UNDER the Keneph Forest which is the location that the 'dex shows.

Well that explains a lot.... I recall encountering it and yet couldn't remember where xD

question still stands though- Ever thought of opening such topics? Rejuv' and Reborn got 'em, maybe it's time for desolation to join the ranks :ph34r:

erm caz? is the teach them a lesson quest form the ardenfall rangers guild fixed in 3.0.1? as when ever i try to take it the dialogue says "you all ready said you'd do that"

• Developers

erm caz? is the teach them a lesson quest form the ardenfall rangers guild fixed in 3.0.1? as when ever i try to take it the dialogue says "you all ready said you'd do that"

If you don't understand where to go then cancel the quest and restart it, they will tell you where to go. The Quest isn't broken and hasn't ever been broken. It says you already said you'd do the quest because you already excepted it previously.

@Masquerain: We'll see. I've been considering it for a while now.

Edited by Caz

Well, I can't find it :wacko:

What are you even looking for? Since the comment you quoted is quite old, I had to do some research - I found out that was Caz's reply to a person hoping there will be a hairdresser's place in Desolation. So if I understand correctly, you're looking for the hairdresser. She can be found in Route 1.

So I'm reaching ep 2 territory at last (I'm slow) I seem to have forgotten where to find bidoofs? And whether you could catch any of them bidoof in the cave?

edit: nevermind, found a bidoof, but still curious if you can catch any of the ones in the helix cave

Exactly where did you find that bidoof? I can't find them anywhere

If you don't understand where to go then cancel the quest and restart it, they will tell you where to go. The Quest isn't broken and hasn't ever been broken. It says you already said you'd do the quest because you already excepted it previously.

Actually, I think I ran into the same thing too, somehow I had taken the quest without ever actually initiating it myself. I don't know how it happened, may have had something to do with accepting the last quest available from her first. I ended up being able to do both at the same time.

@Atlas Keneph caves.

Edited by Alilatias

• Developers

Well, I can't find it :wacko:

You actually made me look back into a post I made over a year ago. If it's the hairdresser, Zargerth answered you. If it's a Zubat, I axed it. Never forget.

• Developers

Actually, I think I ran into the same thing too, somehow I had taken the quest without ever actually initiating it myself. I don't know how it happened, may have had something to do with accepting the last quest available from her first. I ended up being able to do both at the same time.

@Atlas Keneph caves.

Actually, you're right. It's very hard to replicate but it IS there. It occurs if you talk to Lucas and cancel any mission with him beforehand. Apologies for my mistake.

I just double posted by accident in my rush. Sue me.

Edited by Caz

hrm that's strange i think i've broke something then as i completed the last 2 tasks i could take form them last night and dan is still saying that and if im correct you could only hold 1 task at a time

• Developers

Actually, you're right. It's very hard to replicate but it IS there. It occurs if you talk to Lucas and cancel any mission with him beforehand. Apologies for my mistake.

I just double posted by accident in my rush. Sue me.

As shown here I found the issue. Simply have Dan or anyone other than Lucas reset your quests to resolve the issue.

As shown here I found the issue. Simply have Dan or anyone other than Lucas reset your quests to resolve the issue.

i just went back to the rangers guild, Lucas wont reset it because i completed his two tasks and i cant seem to get Dan to reset it he just says the same things over and over hopefully you will have better lcu than me at fixing it.

save file attached

Game.rxdata

Edited by sandy

I found a nidoran♂ but it is female. It evolves properly into a nidorino (still female) and can breed with other nidoran♂ but not nidoran♀ (never made it lay an egg though).

Normally I would call my nidoran♂ Cain since it was his starter but I'm not so sure about it anymore (he's not that effeminate). So should I still call him Cain or not?

Game Freezes when talking with the bad guy with the green haired girl in near the moltres statue. How do you fix this?

Are you playing Version 3.0.1.? If you are and this cutscene is still buggy, you have no choice but to go back to Version 2, get through that scene and then return to Version 3.

Are you playing Version 3.0.1.? If you are and this cutscene is still buggy, you have no choice but to go back to Version 2, get through that scene and then return to Version 3.

Where do you install version 2?, I started playing the game on version 3. THnaks for the reply tho

I just picked up the game and now im raging at the Bidoof puzzle. I've lietarlly been sitting here for 2 hours trying to figure it out HELP! pls

I just picked up the game and now im raging at the Bidoof puzzle. I've lietarlly been sitting here for 2 hours trying to figure it out HELP! pls

You have to talk to the moving ones on the left side of the room, starting from top to bottom. Memorize their locations, where they are when you enter the room.