Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

• Developers

Thank you, guess I need to do something or it appears at a certain time because it's empty now.

You must complete the Abandoned House sidequest in Silver Forest first.

Also, the entire story is planned out in detail. That being said I do allow small details in an Episode to change.

quick question caz this is e3 and you have already given us 2 mega stones when, roughly do you plan on putting the mega ring in?

• Upvote 1

i see so that's the plan, also any tips for the grand rogue quest in the ardenfall rangers guild as im clueless as to what im actually looking for?

Edited by sandy

i see so that's the plan, also any tips for the grand rogue quest in the ardenfall rangers guild as im clueless as to what im actually looking for?

Talk to people in Ardenfall, if they talk about a thief it is about the rogue. These people will tell you how to proceed.

If you want a full spoiler

it is a women in the north west

Edited by FairFamily

@Caz When you do announce the winner of the mega evolution for the next episode will this be announced as just the pokemon or will there be more information such as new ability/stats as well or maybe even a new design if you have enough time for it?

@Caz When you do announce the winner of the mega evolution for the next episode will this be announced as just the pokemon or will there be more information such as new ability/stats as well or maybe even a new design if you have enough time for it?

iirc He said that there will be information on the competitive variables on the final day of the week after the polls since he did say he would also consult experienced battlers.

Knowing Caz, he would put up a nice sprite just like whenever he introduces something new.

not gonna lie, very much prefer the 2nd iteration of the connor portrait sprite. His new one does not fit in

really what don't you like about it. I rather enjoy his new sprite

• Developers

I'm stuck here and cant do anything

it doesn't fit in with the style.; i'm not talking over world or battle sprite btw

This issue was patched in v3.0.1. I have a feeling you're not up to date.

• Global Mods

Hey guys i got brass key but cant open doors at rangers outpost at Silver rise

The Brass Key doesn't open that door. Currently, there's no way to get in there. The Brass Key opens the door of the house at the peak of Silver Rise. Inside there you'll find a Trapinch and a computer that will give the whole mountain wifi when you interact with it (important for a sidequest).

Can someone explain how an ability capsule works in this game? I have a scolipede which has swarm and I gave it a capsule. It can give poison point or quick feet but never the speed boost I want.

What I noticed is that in this game ability capsule doesn't rotate to the next ability like in Reborn. Instead, it randomly chooses between the two alternative abilities (assuming the Pokemon has 3 different abilities altogether). As for your Scolipede, I assume Caz wanted to keep Quick Feet on Scolipede instead of giving it Speed Boost, for balance reasons if I had to guess.

Edited by Zargerth

The Brass Key doesn't open that door. Currently, there's no way to get in there. The Brass Key opens the door of the house at the peak of Silver Rise. Inside there you'll find a Trapinch and a computer that will give the whole mountain wifi when you interact with it (important for a sidequest).

Oh wow I actually didn't know about this. I assumed that the wifi sidequest couldn't be completed since you needed to open the other cabin on the top of the mountain. Now that I think about it, isn't that other cabin the real Ranger base for silver mountain

• Global Mods

Oh wow I actually didn't know about this. I assumed that the wifi sidequest couldn't be completed since you needed to open the other cabin on the top of the mountain. Now that I think about it, isn't that other cabin the real Ranger base for silver mountain

Yeah, the other locked building is the rangers base.

• Developers

What I noticed is that in this game ability capsule doesn't rotate to the next ability like in Reborn. Instead, it randomly chooses between the two alternative abilities (assuming the Pokemon has 3 different abilities altogether). As for your Scolipede, I assume Caz wanted to keep Quick Feet on Scolipede instead of giving it Speed Boost, for balance reasons if I had to guess.

Actually this is just a bug. Scolipede should get speed boost.

Yeah, the other locked building is the rangers base.

I find that a bit strange considering there should be a teleporter there. Can't they just teleport there instead of tredging up the mountain?

Actually this is just a bug. Scolipede should get speed boost.

Thanks for the answer.

Now back to the drawing board for a strategy to beat Alderyn.

Edited by FairFamily

• Global Mods

Oh, something just occurred to me that I'm wondering about.

It was said that the person who was supposed to pick us up from the clouds and take us to Cellia is someone who we haven't met yet. But when we fall from the clouds and black out, some of the dialogue when we're out cold is something like "You must be one of Aderyn's? So I guess I didn't end up picking you up in time." So did the person who was originally going to pick us up just see us knocked out on the mountain and be like "Oh well, I guess I didn't make it in time" and leave? XD