[End] Reborn Big Brother Mafia - Season 3 Finale

10 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

In fact no one's going to try to shoot a gun anymore so I guess that role is now worthless. 

on the plus side at least now you can be sure people wont fire guns brazenly and  will only do so if they are sure they got a real one

• Global Mods

Honestly, Drak, my reason for nominating you was literally because I have no idea on who else to nominate. In a game like this, anyone can be of any alignment or hold any role. Most people, to me at least, have been acting towny and they can and will claim a town role as their primary because, unless a sane cop visits them, chances are they won’t get found out.

The only person I had any form of reads on was automatically selected by HoH, so I chose 2 whom I wasn’t sure about over anyone else. I’m not sure about you and I’m not sure about Lía(2) either.

Since we need to do so for the daily challenge, I’ll be giving a list of reads at a later time. But, for now, I think I’ll follow my gut. I’ll be voting Michel for now. Sorry my dude. The best thing about this is we’ll find out Bok’s true roles/alignment if Michel dies.

[evict] L’Belle.

1 hour ago, cicada said:

Honestly, Drak, my reason for nominating you was literally because I have no idea on who else to nominate. In a game like this, anyone can be of any alignment or hold any role. Most people, to me at least, have been acting towny and they can and will claim a town role as their primary because, unless a sane cop visits them, chances are they won’t get found out.

The only person I had any form of reads on was automatically selected by HoH, so I chose 2 whom I wasn’t sure about over anyone else. I’m not sure about you and I’m not sure about Lía(2) either.

Since we need to do so for the daily challenge, I’ll be giving a list of reads at a later time. But, for now, I think I’ll follow my gut. I’ll be voting Michel for now. Sorry my dude. The best thing about this is we’ll find out Bok’s true roles/alignment if Michel dies.

[evict] L’Belle.

believe me Nicki the feeling is mutual, but now given Alaris's reaction it's more like a game of vote Alaris to drive him nuts seeing himself nominated every phase, that said the question becomes if L'Belle flips town what then? i mean it seems almost guranteed they will flip maf given what kinda towny conceals the identity of someone, especially when they are someone suspicious but who knows.

• Global Mods

I'm not sure, but I personally feel that lynching Michel is more beneficial to town even if that's what he flips. He's covering up the identity/alignment of others, which isn't helpful when they die or get evicted. For all we know, we could be lynching other townies and it drags down the wincon and more so aids the mafia.

If Michel was town, I don't think he'd be using his Grey Goo ability on others. That's just my thoughts on the matter, and I know there are some others who feel the same about it.

11 hours ago, Yahy said:

we had a doctor visiting drago tonight for curing his poisoning, probably thats the reason

at least now we have half of a vigilante lmaooo 

when i saw nano's roles i wuz like noooooooooo 

I AM SO SORRY.
I wasn't able to send any night actions/nominations or even select someone for Head of Household, cause i actually forgot it last day and was at work till now (not really till now, cause i am already home for some time, but you know what i mean).

So actually Drago died of poisoning 😕

11 hours ago, Alaris said:

Oh sorry, I have been put on nomination EVERY SINGLE DAY for apparently no good reason. I just don't want to die, so I avoid drawing unnecessary attention on the thread..

Pls Nominate Alaris for the memes again

11 hours ago, Alaris said:

Alaris'd is being roleblocked EVERY SINGLE NIGHT of the game when you're the fuckin cop, right @CrimsonDragon21? 🙂

I love you too Alaris 😘

11 hours ago, Chickenborn said:

Watch as kiet dies tonight 

Don't be like that Bean 😞 I know you love your Blanket ❤️

Also for the Daily Challege:

1. L'Belle - Town
 2. Yahy - Town
 6. Caimie - Town
 8. Roswell - Town
 9. Candy - Third Party
10. Chickenborn - Third Party
11. Newt - Town
12. Alaris - Third Party
14. Astra125 - Town
15. Jelly/Seal2 - Town
16. LykosHand - Town
17. Digital Amber - Town

20. Lord Drakyle - Mafia
21. Endearing Character Trait - Town
24. Martin/Lia2 - Third Party

25. Kiet - Town

26. Bazaro - Town

27. Amine/Nicki2 - Town

29. Jace Stormkirk - Third Party

owo i am such a Rebel. Triple Post here i come.

As for why i thought Bean is Third Party: I checked him with my Actress Ability. He came out as Lightningrod/ECT/Coyote (random order).

Now why did Bean join the secret chat? To get more information about us and our roles.

I didn't tell those information earlier, cause Bean wasn't nominated for Eviction. I wanted to keep a low profile, so he wouldn't suspect anything. Cause if he suspected something, he might have started his onslaught.

Bean might be able to know a huge amount of our roles by now. He probably wanted to keep a low profile till most mafias, who were lying about their primary roles, and other people, who he had no information about, died first.

So imo Bean is the bigger threat right now.

And to eradicate a Coyote, before he starts his onslaught is beneficial to us.

[Evict] Bean

5 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

As for why i thought Bean is Third Party: I checked him with my Actress Ability. He came out as Lightningrod/ECT/Coyote (random order).

Now why did Bean join the secret chat? To get more information about us and our roles.

I didn't tell those information earlier, cause Bean wasn't nominated for Eviction. I wanted to keep a low profile, so he wouldn't suspect anything. Cause if he suspected something, he might have started his onslaught.

Bean might be able to know a huge amount of our roles by now. He probably wanted to keep a low profile till most mafias, who were lying about their primary roles, and other people, who he had no information about, died first.

[Evict] Bean

Alternatively, Bean could shoot L'belle before dying! 👀

Most Towny

26. Bazaro

2. Yahy

9. Candy 

25. Kiet

8. Roswell 

17. Digital Amber 

16. LykosHand 

12. Alaris 

21. Endearing Character Trait 
20. Lord Drakyle 

6. Caimie

11. Newt

27. Amine/Nicki2 

24. Martin/Lia2

14. Astra125 

10. Chickenborn 
29. Jace Stormkirk 

15. Jelly/Seal2 

1. L'Belle 

Least towny

I will vote L'Belle this time around because 1. I also think that a town role wouldn't have use for the grey goo, and 2. I want to know whether Bok was mafia.

Given that Coyote needs the primary or secondary roles guessed, and when Nano asked us to reveal our primary roles, no one except Yahy did iirc, I don't think anyone runs the risk of doing a die this coming night phase. But I do agree Bean should be evicted next day phase so we can rest assured if and when claiming roles becomes necessary.

[Evict] L'Belle

Completely copying Candy's format but heres the daily challenge thing

Most Townie
Yahy
Bazaro
Kiet
Newt
Nicki
Caimie
Amber
Lykos
ECT
Bean
Alaris
Roswell
Drak
Lia
Candy
Astra
Seal
L'Belle 
Jace (TP is also non-town)
Least Townie

Edited by Yahy

3 hours ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

[Evict] Bean

Well you can die tonight for all I care then

Dont be stupid blanket ✊

stealing Kiet's format for this (also Kiet reading me as mafia i love it, you all think i'm so shady it's hilarious): 

1. L'Belle - Mafia
 2. Yahy - Town
 6. Caimie - Town
 8. Roswell - Town
 9. Candy - Town
10. Chickenborn - Third Party
11. Newt - Town
12. Alaris - Third Party
14. Astra125 - Town
15. Jelly/Seal2 - Town
16. LykosHand - Mafia? Poisoner? (saw some talk between Kiet and Lykos a few pages back asking Lykos why he poisoned someone, he claimed at the time it was because he didnt know they roleclaimed but this second poisoning...it's concerning)
17. Digital Amber - Town

20. Lord Drakyle - Town
21. Endearing Character Trait - Town
24. Martin/Lia2 - Town

25. Kiet - Town

26. Bazaro - Town

27. Amine/Nicki2 - Town

29. Jace Stormkirk - Town

also given the new claim about Bean though not proven i dont think, ill be voting L'Belle this phase and then come night will test if Bean really has an animal based role to see if there is possibly any truth to the claim, unless someone is sure they are a Coyote in which case i could roleblock bean to keep them from attacking anyone but since it's limited use roleblock i would rather save it up for guarantees rather than claims

[Evict] L'Belle

3 hours ago, Yahy said:

Completely copying Candy's format but heres the daily challenge thing

Most Townie
Yahy
Bazaro
Kiet
Newt
Nicki
Caimie
Amber
Lykos
ECT
Bean
Alaris
Roswell
Drak
Lia
Candy
Astra
Seal
L'Belle 
Jace (TP is also non-town)
Least Townie

Calling it now that someone's scum-dar will be written in percentages 😛 also you and Candy seem to be the only ones not looking at me as the shadiest shade here it's almost saddening

13 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

also you and Candy seem to be the only ones not looking at me as the shadiest shade here it's almost saddening

shouldn't you be sad? you've low key convinced me that you're town. hope yaw donut betray my expectations 🤔

1 minute ago, Candy said:

shouldn't you be sad? you've low key convinced me that you're town. hope yaw donut betray my expectations 🤔

It's only almost because not everyone agrees on it and i wont betray you Candy, if Yahy betrays expectations though...good god it's unthinkable...

I find this very strange. Even after asking why they believe i'm mafia all they can come up with is ''Because dive randomized them to be that.''

Why a bandwagon forms out of that is beyond me, and I sense mayor teamwork on their part.

2 minutes ago, L'Belle said:

I find this very strange. Even after asking why they believe i'm mafia all they can come up with is ''Because dive randomized them to be that.''

Why a bandwagon forms out of that is beyond me, and I sense mayor teamwork on their part.

thou art wrong. at least Nicki and I gave the reason that you seem like you're mafia because (you just claimed) you're Jelly and grey goo'd Bok. Why would you grey goo anyone if you're town? I mean it only hides information, and what town needs is information...

3 minutes ago, Candy said:

thou art wrong. at least Nicki and I gave the reason that you seem like you're mafia because (you just claimed) you're Jelly and grey goo'd Bok. Why would you grey goo anyone if you're town? I mean it only hides information, and what town needs is information...

Why wouldn't I use it? So I just have that power and I cannot use it? That's just ain't my thing. If I have to die to that, then whatever. Kinda disappointing that it took this long for them to even come up with an explanation.

1 minute ago, L'Belle said:

Why wouldn't I use it? So I just have that power and I cannot use it? That's just ain't my thing. If I have to die to that, then whatever. Kinda disappointing that it took this long for them to even come up with an explanation.

I mean if you're vigilante and have the ability to kill anyone, doesn't mean you should use it. There's a poisoner and apparently a coyote in the game- them having those roles doesn't mean they should use them. Roles should be used as they benefit your alignment, and in this case you used your role ability on a target that most of us highly scumread, and as a result we can't confirm whether our guess on Bok was correct or not. you can't deny that it makes you highly suspicious. if it was a random choice, though, guess RNG did you a betray 😕

28 minutes ago, Candy said:

I mean if you're vigilante and have the ability to kill anyone, doesn't mean you should use it. There's a poisoner and apparently a coyote in the game- them having those roles doesn't mean they should use them. Roles should be used as they benefit your alignment, and in this case you used your role ability on a target that most of us highly scumread, and as a result we can't confirm whether our guess on Bok was correct or not. you can't deny that it makes you highly suspicious. if it was a random choice, though, guess RNG did you a betray 😕

I'm not denying a thing. It just felt a bit frustrating to suddenly get bandwagoned on and just now receive an explanation. Only explanation I got earlier was ''Well because dive randomized you into mafia'' and it kind of felt like I was being taunted by Yahy.

I would probably be that dangerous vigilante to be fair

1 hour ago, Candy said:

Tell that to nano with guns...

• Haha 1