[End] Reborn Big Brother Mafia - Season 3 Finale

1 minute ago, Lord Drakyle said:

@Yahynevermind checked the role list, it's confusing how it works but im assuming until Grey Goo dies Bok's alignment and roles cannot be seen in life or death, makes Bok seem wayy more sus but also L'Belle i guess since does the town benefit at all from having their roles and alignment hidden?

Yeah im pretty sure a townie wouldnt use this role at all

• Global Mods
15 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

i actually thought you would have caught me out earlier as the Nicki because how paranoid i was about the slayer but oh well

Don’t worry, I already knew you were Nicki. I pointed it out to my core group after subbing in. We don’t have the character Yahy in our core group, so I knew it was safe to mention there.

also i have to assume you are a bulletproof or something Nicki?

One of my roles is The Pet. However, I quickly realised that character Bean was mafia aligned and I knew I wouldn’t win with that. It’s my secondary role. Nobody shot “Bean” so I got to keep the vest, which I was going to use to bait mafia at a later time. No point in hiding it now, though, since I no longer have a vest.

I tried to visit Candy to recruit her as a Pet. This doesn’t change her alignment or wincon, so I’m not a danger to town.

2 minutes ago, Astra125 said:

@Jason Grace would killing the gray goo reveal everyone the goo turned or only those we are dead/how their role revealed

It would reveal the dead ones i guess, and undo the gooed others

Edited by Yahy

1 minute ago, Astra125 said:

@Jason Grace would killing the gray goo reveal everyone the goo turned or only those we are dead/how their role revealed

Killing the Goo frees everyone entrapped in it from the prison of despair. Yeah, if the Grey Goo dies, everyone turned by it, including the dead, will have their roles revealed.

2 minutes ago, Yahy said:

Yeah im pretty sure a townie wouldnt use this role at all

Unfortunately it would seem L'Belle isn't one of the evictees but im guessing this stunt of theirs will win them a one way ticket to the evictee list next phase unless they have a damn good explanation for their actions and Bok is all the more suspicious because of L'Belle's actions. Still at some point i think we need to turn out attention to Lia and find out about the role she subbed into or why she immediately jumped into the secret room also i notice Alaris is in the evictee list again not sure if they are popular or unpopular.

7 minutes ago, Jason Grace said:

Killing the Goo frees everyone entrapped in it from the prison of despair. Yeah, if the Grey Goo dies, everyone turned by it, including the dead, will have their roles revealed.

by revealed do ya mean publicly reveal all those affected or only reveals the dead but makes it possible to check the living ones who were affected?

4 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Unfortunately it would seem L'Belle isn't one of the evictees but im guessing this stunt of theirs will win them a one way ticket to the evictee list next phase unless they have a damn good explanation for their actions and Bok is all the more suspicious because of L'Belle's actions. Still at some point i think we need to turn out attention to Lia and find out about the role she subbed into or why she immediately jumped into the secret room also i notice Alaris is in the evictee list again not sure if they are popular or unpopular.

I know lía's char and one of her roles, i think she's town but i still have my doubts yes

Just now, Yahy said:

I know lía's char and one of her roles, i think she's town but i still have my doubts yes

i want to believe she just wanted to get a chance to spend more time in the game and not die right after subbing in still rubs me the wrong way.

4 hours ago, Lord Drakyle said:

by the by @Walpurgis Quite the bold statement of you to say you dont like that i avoided nominations when you yourself was so quiet the entire game you flew under everyone's radars and then immediately joined the secret club to avoid nominations

I don't mean you willingly avoided it, but you got away with being unable to be nominated. I suspect you and I want everyone to pay more attention to what you do and say. Martin usually fails to post anything at all and I didnt even know joining the secret club meant being unable to post at all (in fact you yourself saw how I messed up and posted anyways). This argument is weak and beneath you, it reflects poorly on you.

3 hours ago, Yahy said:

Either bok or ect from what i know

okay maybe let's not expose people's potential roles especially when they are valuable

1 minute ago, Walpurgis said:

I don't mean you willingly avoided it, but you got away with being unable to be nominated. I suspect you and I want everyone to pay more attention to what you do and say. Martin usually fails to post anything at all and I didnt even know joining the secret club meant being unable to post at all (in fact you yourself saw how I messed up and posted anyways). This argument is weak and beneath you, it reflects poorly on you.

okay maybe let's not expose people's potential roles especially when they are valuable

If people suspect me i would rather they actually make that clear and as for joining that club, i'm fairly certain the details of how it worked was written in the same place it was mentioned not being able to talk isn't what i was having my attention mostly drawn to that being you being unable to be nominated but honestly it's weak because i am not sure what to make of the situation and wanted an explanation from you about it, one that will make it easier to understand and i have that now, still not sure why you wanted to join the club but it's obvious that you didn't really study it much so i doubt you had anything planned from it.

In a scale from definitely town to definitely mafia this is what I think right now, if anyone cares. 

1. L'Belle 
 2. Yahy
 3. cicada 
 4. Seal 
 6. Caimie 
 7. Dragoknight 
 8. Roswell 
 9. Candy 
10. Chickenborn (this is bean btw)
11. Newt 
12. Alaris 
13. Nano4 
14. Astra125 
16. LykosHand 
17. Digital Amber 
19. Bok Choi 

20. Lord Drakyle 
21. Endearing Character Trait

25. Kiet 

26. Bazaro 

28. Hypurr

29. Jace Stormkirk

• Global Mods

In my core group, we all pieced together bits of information and the only person we do not have information on is Hypurr. That is the reasoning behind my vote, since the others nominated from Nano's bachelor party are all people I know about or read as town anyways, from the information I have. As such, I can say that I share similar reads with you, Lía.

Seems you think im almost definitely mafia, hehe oh how i do wish i could see your face when you realize you are wrong, but right now we have some much more suspicious people we can focus on, also how is it everyone but Hypurr you can have reads on that doesn't make any sense? @cicada

Because Hypurr hasn't been speaking or joining groups so no one's been able to talk to them. In our various group chats, we've been going around getting as much information from each other as possible and meshing it all together, mostly via Yahy and I. With all of that information, we gathered role information on everyone except Hypurr, who we can only guess is Drago by deduction. I don't highly suspect you right now, but your unwillingness to join any chats or groups is noted.

Well considering there are so many votes on me and literally everyone scumreads me, I think there's little I can do to try and change everyone's minds ;-;

I will say that I DIDN'T give a gun to Nano, so wherever he got it from, it wasn't me. (I won't say who I gave it to though, since they haven't used it yet and thus I don't want to put a target on their back if they have decided not to use it this day on anyone).
I would have liked to get both my guns out before I died but welp.

And I don't know who gooed me either, whoever did that, whatever alignment they are, did that without me knowing. Just a thought, perhaps they did it to an already suspicious player to mask anybody finding out I'm actually town because they knew I would probably be investigated. :[

[eliminate] Candy 

10 minutes ago, Bok Choi said:

Well considering there are so many votes on me and literally everyone scumreads me, I think there's little I can do to try and change everyone's minds ;-;

I will say that I DIDN'T give a gun to Nano, so wherever he got it from, it wasn't me. (I won't say who I gave it to though, since they haven't used it yet and thus I don't want to put a target on their back if they have decided not to use it this day on anyone).
I would have liked to get both my guns out before I died but welp.

And I don't know who gooed me either, whoever did that, whatever alignment they are, did that without me knowing. Just a thought, perhaps they did it to an already suspicious player to mask anybody finding out I'm actually town because they knew I would probably be investigated. :[

[eliminate] Candy 

ara ara bok

if you tell us all you know, we might reconsider~

[Evict] Bok Choi

Reasoning: The only role we know of him is Spy, which is a mafia role. Nick was going to have Bok send him a message to the roles he mentioned for character Amine (which wasn't his role), so if this were to have been carried out, Bok would've had to collaborate with Nick who was mafia. He's been quiet today and not defending himself despite getting a lot of votes from early on, as though he didn't have a way to defend himself.

[Evict] Hypurr

Reasoning: I'm less certain about him being mafia since he just hasn't shared much at least from what I've seen, but that also makes him suspicious since people are already suspecting him and like Bok hasn't ventured to defend himself. That's all I have, and that Yahy (confirmed town) scums reads him.

16 minutes ago, Candy said:

[Evict] Bok Choi

Reasoning: The only role we know of him is Spy, which is a mafia role. Nick was going to have Bok send him a message to the roles he mentioned for character Amine (which wasn't his role), so if this were to have been carried out, Bok would've had to collaborate with Nick who was mafia. He's been quiet today and not defending himself despite getting a lot of votes from early on, as though he didn't have a way to defend himself.

[Evict] Hypurr

Reasoning: I'm less certain about him being mafia since he just hasn't shared much at least from what I've seen, but that also makes him suspicious since people are already suspecting him and like Bok hasn't ventured to defend himself. That's all I have, and that Yahy (confirmed town) scums reads him.

i just thought in something nice now thanks candy