[End] Reborn Big Brother Mafia - Season 3 Finale

5 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

ah, probably wont take long to see a showmance formed.

inib4 drakyle is considering to love someone in the last case scenario

7 hours ago, Alaris said:

Could you explain this better?

Why not lynching Castiel today can possibly be good for the town?

What if Martin and Lykos are town too?

I'm saying hold off on killing Castiel since we don't know if the remaining 3 (yourself included) are potential greater threats. I'm suggesting forming a thorough investigation of them since we're basically holding Cas hostage... Sorry Cas!

If you 3 have enough proof to be considered Town, THEN we can safely eliminate Cas.

@Jason Grace What happens with Baz, with regard to the Core Group requirement to vote together? Since Baz can't vote due to being a Treestump now, does he get auto-kicked from the group after the day phase (as he cannot vote with the majority of the group) or is he given immunity from that clause?

(Incidentally, apologies for not being as involved today as I otherwise could've been. Generally speaking, due to having other stuff to do, I only really pay attention to the thread when there's activity in it, but my PC decided not to notify me about the messages going on in thread like it usually does, so I missed a fair bit.)

i mean he could vote, dive would count for the group thing, and them make the vote useless, i think that for the sake of simplicity its just like he doesnt get kicked regardless

Mmk. Good to know (since it means we can't be dispersed during the challenge check for having fewer than 3 members if the votes were split 2/2 [Should probably also ask which people, if any, are considered dissenters if the vote is split evenly amongst a core group]).

Means I don't have to worry about us failing the challenge on this end, at least.

1 hour ago, Bazaro said:

I'm saying hold off on killing Castiel since we don't know if the remaining 3 (yourself included) are potential greater threats. I'm suggesting forming a thorough investigation of them since we're basically holding Cas hostage... Sorry Cas!

If you 3 have enough proof to be considered Town, THEN we can safely eliminate Cas.

I'm a hostage. Nooooooo. I demand my rights. Sorry for the double most moderator.

11 hours ago, Yahy said:

and i think its best to use the first lynch on Nick, cause i'm sure that if we don't, he'll get a way out of the second one 

castiel has no way out 

Care to elaborate on that?

11 hours ago, Bazaro said:

Castiel is harmless, I say we pocket his lynch for when we need it. @Lord Drakyle we don't need to lynch Castiel this moment, we're in no danger of the Mafia killing 10 people at once and winning the game. I want to believe Nick, but every other time I've done previously that, it's bit me in the ass. His logic doesn't add up, either. 

He only claimed 2 roles to you. And now claimed to be the Loudmouth later (he still could be a serial killer, if he was lying). Why are you so sure about him being harmless?

Given the situation he was in, claiming Loudmouth is convenient.
Cas was going on about his Win-Con. That's why i suspect him to have a third party role besides the 2 he listed (not counting Loudmouth).

Okay after i read some of the posts. We have decided to look at the other 3 people and evict Castiel if the others seemed more townish?

Probably most of it happened behind the scenes in private chats.
Do i still nominate NickCrash for the following DayPhase or do i have free reign?

1 hour ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Care to elaborate on that?

He only claimed 2 roles to you. And now claimed to be the Loudmouth later (he still could be a serial killer, if he was lying). Why are you so sure about him being harmless?

Given the situation he was in, claiming Loudmouth is convenient.
Cas was going on about his Win-Con. That's why i suspect him to have a third party role besides the 2 he listed (not counting Loudmouth).

Okay after i read some of the posts. We have decided to look at the other 3 people and evict Castiel if the others seemed more townish?

Probably most of it happened behind the scenes in private chats.
Do i still nominate NickCrash for the following DayPhase or do i have free reign?

About me claiming the loud mouth role i claimed it some time ago. I'll place my vote on Nick since he is a but suspicious and cloudy with his roles. Plus I have exams to study for and i wonder if I'll be free to cast my vote later.

[EVICT] NICKCRASH

I suppose Cas could be lying and actually be a dangerous Serial Killer or something, it's possible. Since we're Troublemaking, I guess it doesn't matter too much who we lynch first.

Any information anyone could give on our other suspects would be appreciated!

I don't have anything to say about the suspects but I do have a vote count. Things have shifted a lot as Nick have 5 votes(me,Ros,Newt,Caimie,Castiel) and Castiel have 10 vote(everyone else that have voted because I'm too lazy to write out 10 names). Though it might have been obvious that Castiel was going to be lynch with the shift in votes, I wanted to know what the vote count was and I figure I might as well post it too. I wish I have more to say but I don't so... yeah.

1 hour ago, Chickenborn said:

I just wanna say that if nick really is toucher, then lynching him probably wont kill him

Dive-O already confirmed toucher can be lynched.

3 hours ago, Black Swordsman said:

About me claiming the loud mouth role i claimed it some time ago. I'll place my vote on Nick since he is a but suspicious and cloudy with his roles. Plus I have exams to study for and i wonder if I'll be free to cast my vote later.

[EVICT] NICKCRASH

You say that like you are really in a position where your vote on someone else means anything.

I'm just going to say that we still need a showmance for the daily challenge. I would make one with someone but it's off to bed for me now so if someone can't find a partner to complete the challenge, then tell Dive I will agree to pair up with you. If you can find someone else, I'd prefer you pair up with that other person then. As for why this isn't in the discord, I want sleep.

1 minute ago, Bazaro said:

@Alaris a little birdy told me the roles you claimed and I'd like to know why you lied to Yahy about them. And me, for that matter.

dont wanna butt in but i can offer 3 possible reasons:

A.) They are mafia or third party (Hostile) trying to mislead

B.) They are one of the characters the  Nicki Slayer would go after and dont wanna be their target.

C. ) They fear the existance of a Coyote.

7 hours ago, Bazaro said:

I suppose Cas could be lying and actually be a dangerous Serial Killer or something, it's possible. Since we're Troublemaking, I guess it doesn't matter too much who we lynch first.

How does it not matter who we lynch first? Possible Serial Killer nets to probably 2 Deaths this nightphase (Factional Kill and Serial Killer Kill).

I mean the possibility that NickCrash is an hostile TP or even Mafia still exists, but his roleclaim till now is uncontested. Also we have inactives, who might have that exact role, Nick claimed.
Nonetheless imo it's better to get rid of a possible Serial Killer, then what might be an harmless TP.

Onto the previous topic about the 5 Evicted:

• NickCrash: Confirmed Third Party (or not really confirmed, but third party from his claim). His roleclaim feels genuine and he tries to make an effort to stay alive. He could be a desperate Mafia who tries to save himself, but we don't know that yet.
    At least from his claim he seems harmless. I will nominate NickCrash for eviction for the next day, so we can double lynch.
  • Castiel: Confirmed Mafia through Bazaro. His "Win-Con" seems weird and i still don't really trust his roleclaim. Possibility of being a Serial Killer.
  • Alaris: He contributes and brings out usefull information on the table. Also while he is still a bit of a mystery, i get towny vibes from him. I suspected him a bit from the previous dayphase, cause he stayed on a low profile (beneficial to Mafia).
  • BokChoi: Didn't contribute much till now. He is a fake Veggie. He could actually be any of the 3 factions. Can't get an opinion now (but he is part of the Asian Alliance, which consist of 5 Mafia Members)
  • Martin: Has been inactive and didn't contribute at all. He could be Town, Mafia or Third-Party. He will probably get Modkilled by the phasechange, so that will give us more information.
  • Lykos: I mean he isn't evicted, but imo there is nothing wrong with Lykos behaviour. He just shades the people who joined the NickCrash BW and tells us why he votes Castiel (with a rather weak argument).
    So if we look back at what Lykos said: Yahen evicted Nick Crash first. Yahy was the 2nd who joined the BW (but they they had the same opinion on Nick, so joining for them would be fine)
    After that: Newt, Caimie, Drakyle, Roswell, Bok, Astra and Drago joined the BW in this order. So what Lykos said, it could have been convenient for Mafia to join this BW.