[End] Reborn Big Brother Mafia - Season 3 Finale

Just now, Yahen said:

that was mean alaris

Oh sorry I mistranslated

In my language, ignore may mean either
1. Not pay attention

or

2. To don't know

I meant the 2, but I just checked the dictionary and it seems that in English only the 1st meaning exists

And now I wonder how many times I have said it before and how many people I might have offended

1 hour ago, Alaris said:

Okay, so now I've finally had the time to read and write. Let me address a few things:

20190504_202953.png?width=536&height=427

First: WHY. THE. FUCK?!

Second: WHY. THE. FUCK?!

Third: I am trying to see any logic behind those votes. I see that the Asian Alliance clearly finds me suspicious, plus Jace and Lykos, apparently casting their vote as individuals. It is funny to see that, in both D1 and D2 I've been among the most voted people, but yet no-one (well, Bean) has started a BW on me when I could freely defend my case. It seems to me that mafia are just thrusting me into the spotlight, waiting for me to say something that can be misinterpreted to justify my lynch. 

If the people that vote me are not mafia, then the most logical thing would be that I had somebody investigating me tonight (cops & watchers night), to prove their suspicions. Well, thanks to the bell, we know that nobody attempted to visit me tonight. So, those votes are either for the sake of it, without even bothering to confirm their suspicions, or they are from the mafia. I think it's the second option, because being the most voted player when there is not the slightest bit of proven accusations against my person is too random for a game with private chats and (apparently) such a high degree of coordination among groups.

See my first point. If I caught too much attention, I would be the mafia's target. In a game in which the most interesting stuff happens behind the scenes, making a public spectacle is undesirable unless you have a good backup (which I did not). 

I mean Newt and myself didn't caught much attention either and somehow got targeted/bandwagoned like hell. The BW started on Newt and then went over to myself. And we had players suspecting all evicted players beside you.

You on the other hand were totally left alone. There was not a single random vote onto you, which made Bean/myself a bit suspicious about you in general, cause we know nothing about you.

You didn't had to do much, cause maybe your mafia partners where covering for you making those huge BW. But who knows.

Also the main logic why we voted you, was because we got influenced by Bean.

53 minutes ago, Yahen said:

i doubted anyone there was mafia, so i voted for the less impactfull loss for the town

That's mean 😞

I actually don't like dying.

On the topic between the Nick/Cas thing.

I actually don't really know what roles Nick could have or what he roleclaimed. Maybe cause i am just dumb

Also we only got to know 2 roles from Cas. So we actually don't know how hostile he is exactly, amirite?

So besides Toy-Gunsmith and Thief, his possible roles could be:

Gunsmith (Astra, Kiet, and Nano)

- The Gunsmith can give a gun to a player twice in the game. A person with a gun can shoot the gun during the day. They have a 50% chance of being revealed as the shooter.

Loudmouth (Nano and Yahy)

- The Loudmouth announces the names of the players who visited him on an odd-numbered night.

Vanilla Townie (Astra, Alaris, Lykos, Hypurr, ECT, Nano, and Kiet)

- The Vanilla Townie possesses no abilities whatsoever besides being either a cute or trigger happy townie.

Guardian Angel (Nano)

- The Guardian Angel protects a target that they receive. They cannot be voted on the next day if they are successfully protected. They can heal & purge their target even if they are dead. They only have 2 protections and become Survivors without vests if their target dies. The Guardian Angel wins if their target survives until the end of the game.

Serial Killer (Nano) - Hostile

- The Serial Killer may kill a player every night. The Serial Killer wins if they are the last player or one of the last two alive.

Also cause he said he wants to stay alive and fulfill his wincon, he could actually be one of the 2 third party roles.
@Bazaro You know more on that matter. Care to elaborate.

Right now i don't know who is more of a treat to town. Cause i actually have no clue about Nick and there is still some mystery about Cas.
So i am waiting for either of them to explain. @NickCrash @Black Swordsman

On the bright side we pinned down 2 Non-Town, which is a good thing for us. Meaning i will nominate the surviving one of the 2 for the next dayphase.

Dude literally just said he was an Odd-Night Loudmouth above you. Though, he didn't claim that when he told me. I only knew about Toy Gunsmith and Thief.

8 minutes ago, Black Swordsman said:

The third role is loudmouth: i get to say who visited me on an odd numbered night. 

Mhhh why did you say that you want to survive and complete your win-con then 🤔

Those things don't allign imo. Care to tell us what your current Win-Condition is?

Just now, Bazaro said:

Dude literally just said he was an Odd-Night Loudmouth above you. Though, he didn't claim that when he told me. I only knew about Toy Gunsmith and Thief. 

Pls the Forums didn't notify me about a new post, while i was writing mine 😞

Not my fault that my post came out the wrong way

4 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Mhhh why did you say that you want to survive and complete your win-con then 🤔

Those things don't allign imo. Care to tell us what your current Win-Condition is?

For half of both factions to be gone and I win that is all i can't kill anyone or help in anything all i can do is sit back and watch what happens before I die. Clear enough? I'll die sooner or later since I'm a suspect might as well wait and see what happens.

1 hour ago, Black Swordsman said:

For half of both factions to be gone and I win that is all i can't kill anyone or help in anything all i can do is sit back and watch what happens before I die. Clear enough? I'll die sooner or later since I'm a suspect might as well wait and see what happens. 

Mhhh thats a weird Win-Condition lmao.

You could have been a Serial-Killer who wants to see some blood before dying. But who knows.

As it stands Nick is probably gonna get evicted this night anyways.

I still want to hear what Nick really is before i place my final vote. (it probably won't change much on the outcome anyways)

12 hours ago, Dragoknight said:

Dreamer (Drakyle, Nicki, Astra, and Walpurgis)

- The Dreamer, if not visited at night, receives a dream twice in the game (after the second time, they cannot dream again), which reveals either three players, at least one of whom is non-town (or has a tertiary Third Party role), or one player who is guaranteed to be town.

1 hour ago, Chickenborn said:

Dreamer (Drakyle, Nicki, Astra, and Walpurgis)

- The Dreamer, if not visited at night, receives a dream twice in the game (after the second time, they cannot dream again), which reveals either three players, at least one of whom is non-town (or has a tertiary Third Party role), or one player who is guaranteed to be town.

1 hour ago, Chickenborn said:

Maybe we can kill bok

I'd go for Nick or Castiel first, in any case. It is true that the Dreamer is not as OP as it usually is... Nick could have a tertiary TP role and still be town aligned. I won't vote yet, as I have an unfinished conversation with him (Lykos and Jelly can confirm). Depending on what I get from there, I'll vote either Castiel or Nick.

I have just notice that this is my first post, smh myself

Alright i see that Nick is literally going to be evicted today, and we know he's third party. Now, since he created the group where i am in, you would think i'm going to defend him. Ummm not really. If he's really indeed third party, then i have see no problems to vote him as we have to evict third parties too. In the other part we have Castiel as he's confirmed mafia but he isn't in the mafia chat. Here, this is a thing that i didn't really understand or i've probably missed (or it's just me that i have misread something) so Castiel said is alone or it's just someone's else idea? Oh and sorry if it's a dumb question. In any case, next day Castiel will be evicted.

There are so many votes on Nick right now, and without a doubt all the mafia members have voted for him, but who are they? The last ones that have voted or no? I guess we can't easily know that but i would suggest to check the last 5/6 people who voted for Nick, not because i don't trust them but they have a greater chance of being a mafia.

@Alaris Yes you have a lot of nominations votes last night, that is indeed true. But what if mafia are voting to one or to some of them just to be less suspicious? That would explain why there were so many votes on you but almost everyone went on Nick instead of asking why so many votes on you. In that case you could be mafia. Or it's just as you said, mafia want to think to us that you're one of them, where in truth you are town but seeing Nick is going to be lynched they have changed the plan; that's a possibility, yes. Hopefully i explained well what i meant here above.

Now Kiet said that Bean convinced some people of their alliance to vote for Alaris (iirc), so @Chickenborn why you really wanted to evict him? I assume you have proof or you just suspect him? Tell me.

Double post because i have saw Alaris' post just now

Yes i can confirm that Alaris hasn't finished talking to Nick yet, so don't worry about it. Talking about who should i vote, i will follow Nick as i have to vote the same person and this time i have no problems to vote for Castiel as he's mafia.

[Evict] Castiel

55 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Alright i see that Nick is literally going to be evicted today, and we know he's third party. Now, since he created the group where i am in, you would think i'm going to defend him. Ummm not really. If he's really indeed third party, then i have see no problems to vote him as we have to evict third parties too. In the other part we have Castiel as he's confirmed mafia but he isn't in the mafia chat. 

There are so many votes on Nick right now, and without a doubt all the mafia members have voted for him, but who are they? The last ones that have voted or no? I guess we can't easily know that but i would suggest to check the last 5/6 people who voted for Nick, not because i don't trust them but they have a greater chance of being a mafia.

@Alaris Yes you have a lot of nominations votes last night, that is indeed true. But what if mafia are voting to one or to some of them just to be less suspicious? That would explain why there were so many votes on you but almost everyone went on Nick instead of asking why so many votes on you. In that case you could be mafia. Or it's just as you said, mafia want to think to us that you're one of them, where in truth you are town but seeing Nick is going to be lynched they have changed the plan; that's a possibility, yes. Hopefully i explained well what i meant here above.

Yeah, you see... I'm non-town. I'm also non-mafia.

Given those remarkable traits of mine, I am an easy target.

Everyone got on my tail because it benefits pretty much everyone.

Town gets to lynch a non-town and have a clear conscience. WIN

Mafia gets to lynch a non-mafia and appear towny. WIN

BIG L for Nick.

In the following post I'll simply post my roles for all to see.

Ironically, it's a weird take on Orderly John. I'm simply a sneaky guy who's a pervert

Since I'm still alive, I'll add to that how proud I am to embody that person, because they have got a lot of shit lately in the general mafia chat.

That's irrelevant, so let's move on.

55 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Now, since he created the group where i am in, you would think i'm going to defend him. 

Never meant to pocket you, or anyone else in that group. Core groups can be disbanded if you read someone in them as at least suspicious, and that's fine, really.

I don't want you to defend me. I can merely ask you don't get complacent, and actually scumhunt a bit more. The day is still young (and I need to survive...quite literally)

@Bazaro

The thought was as follows:

a) Cops work on odd nights, and doctors on even. 

b) By using my hiding powers on odd nights (aka cop nights) I increase the statistical improbability of being investigated, and thus survive.

c) If my scumhunting powers attract more unwanted attention than optimal, I can get healed on even nights and hide on odd ones, and thus survive

The above is all based on how I enjoy reading people, even as TP, because the alternative (sitting idly and waiting for people to kill each other) Is boring.

Toucher (Amine)

You look like a normal Amine, but you are something else. You are something so horrible that you cannot be described in simple words. Your goal is to avoid being investigated by Cops, Trackers, and Watchers (includes other similarly working roles). You cannot be killed normally. You win if you survive until the end of the game without being investigated. You have 2 investigation vests. An investigation vest will be used even if the visitor failed in performing their action. Once you are investigated twice and become investigated a third time, you die

Pervert (Amine)

- The Pervert visits someone every other night. The Pervert hides in their room, knowing everything that happens there
That player's actions will fail if directly targetted at pervert that night. The player will be informed by "You sense an evil presence watching you". Unfortunately, every action that affects that player will affect the Pervert too, and vice versa. This means that if one gets killed, both get killed, if one gets a vest, both get a vest, etc.

Cursed (Amine)

- As Amine, you are so cursed, people who visit you at night are blinded. Blinded people will either succeed, fail to target you, target themselves, or target anybody else who visited you.

I suppose voting for either me or Castiel is a no-brainer for most of you.

Thing is, we get more if we at least ask the other 3 (or 2 given Alaris is targeted without proper reason) how their day was, what they had for breakfast, or, you know, their roles.

@NickCrash the word "you" is for who aren't in our group, sorry i didn't explained it well 😅

And yes i'm trying to scumhunting, but for now i don't have anything to report. I honestly not so good at it, but still i will try to do what i can 👍

Btw @Newt such a tool is best reserved for later; when powerful roles have been used or useful people have died, and when town ought to waste no more time.

Given I'm not part of the "root network" I can only act as to my best interest, and avoid trouble in the most accurate way.

I'm expecting to survive for 4 more days, allowing myself a margin of error. That is of course, if you guys don't let your enthusiasm take over and lynch me today.