Pokemon Memeborn: Public Version

Azeria

Could I have some help finding Swablu? I've become very intimate with the Peridot ward

Here are some other new locations

Nosepass

Spoiler

Interact with tile 2 right 1 up from upper Woobat spot, pokesnax repeatable

Bastiodon

Spoiler

Seacrest's garden headbutt 1%

Floette

Spoiler

Floral charm Seacrest's garden. Woman in Seacrest's building gives it.

Dedenne

Spoiler

Seacrest's garden ~5%

Sentret

Spoiler

Mosswater, second room, box

Bergmite

Spoiler

Mosswater, explosives room, box

Snorunt

Spoiler

Grand hall trade

Edited by FriarTruck

12 hours ago, FriarTruck said:

Could I have some help finding Swablu? I've become very intimate with the Peridot ward

IIRC it should be perched on Seacrest's roof, all you need to do is interact with it. I tried to picture but I couldn't find it anymore, maybe it's because the weather or because I already captured one..

capture000.bmp

capture001.bmp

12 hours ago, FriarTruck said:

Sentret

Reveal hidden contents

Mosswater, second room, box

Isn't that the Bergmite?

Thanks! I'll keep an eye out for it, though I haven't seen it yet so there's some hidden trigger.

1 hour ago, TripleHHH said:

Isn't that the Bergmite?

Spoiler

There's a second box with a Sentret in it. I'm glad it's a Sentret because I've always wanted one for a playthrough but they've been pushed back so late into the game...

On 5/13/2020 at 10:30 PM, FriarTruck said:

Sentret, funnily enough

Reveal hidden contents

Capture2.PNG

Great, another Beldum situation where I will become paranoid if there is other really inconspicuous hidden events/features.

Also does anyone knows how it should be installed? The only dowload that I found on the first post is for .rar that only have a Audio and Data folders inside without any instructions. Should I dowload a new Reborn 18.2 and rewritten it with the contents of the patch or I supposed to have a Memeborn 1.12 (which I have a backup) and rewrite that? Also since it came with a new Audio folder, does the Reborn Battle Music Pack already included?

• Veterans
31 minutes ago, TripleHHH said:

Great, another Beldum situation where I will become paranoid if there is other really inconspicuous hidden events/features.

Also does anyone knows how it should be installed? The only dowload that I found on the first post is for .rar that only have a Audio and Data folders inside without any instructions. Should I dowload a new Reborn 18.2 and rewritten it with the contents of the patch or I supposed to have a Memeborn 1.12 (which I have a backup) and rewrite that? Also since it came with a new Audio folder, does the Reborn Battle Music Pack already included?

The downloads are currently down. I am working on a massive overhaul of basically the entire mod and keeping up with the old one was getting a bit tiring.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/25/2021 at 10:21 PM, Zeelebh said:

Any update on the overhaul? Also, would it be possible to download the last version of the mod in the meantime?

I don't think anything will happen until after the reborn legendary update.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...