Pokemon Memeborn: Public Version

Azeria

• Veterans
24 minutes ago, Paperblade said:

I'm starting to think early game Bergmite is a myth

I probably made it's location wayyy too obscure and limited, but I thought it'd be a funny thing.

Spoiler

It's in one of the boxes in Mosswater Factory. 2nd Floor, Bomb Room.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just started playing this yesterday and something that struck me curious is when i tried to use a revive mid battle it didnt work.............. was this an intentional thing or no cuz i didnt see it in the list of features tho i could have overlooked it

something ive grown curious about is due to the type changes and the adjusted learnsets as such is it safe to say serperior will learn draco meteor via lvl up? and if so will it learn it before or after leaf storm assuming it still learns that (note my serperior is currently lvl 40)

anyone know why bennett round 1's venomoth is able to outspeed my timid alakazam? alakazam is clocked in at 189 speed (no choice scarf) and yet when checking s venomoth at lvl 51 should only have 158 speed (checked both with timid and max speed EVs just to make sure) and mirror field doesnt say anything about providing speed boosts ani didnt notice any changes to either of the aforementioned's base stat totals  and as such it really me baffled

also note alakazam is by far the fastest thing i have atm

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/5/2019 at 11:45 AM, ArcBolt27 said:

anyone know why bennett round 1's venomoth is able to outspeed my timid alakazam? alakazam is clocked in at 189 speed (no choice scarf) and yet when checking s venomoth at lvl 51 should only have 158 speed (checked both with timid and max speed EVs just to make sure) and mirror field doesnt say anything about providing speed boosts ani didnt notice any changes to either of the aforementioned's base stat totals  and as such it really me baffled

also note alakazam is by far the fastest thing i have atm

I haven't played this battle to confirm, but whenever an "impossible" speed situation occurs, it's almost always due to a choice scarf. Unless Venomoth was able to switch moves...

57 minutes ago, interdiction said:

I haven't played this battle to confirm, but whenever an "impossible" speed situation occurs, it's almost always due to a choice scarf. Unless Venomoth was able to switch moves...

yea it was able to switch moves so the aspect of it being choiced is thrown out the window right away

• 4 weeks later...

Hihi 100% @not Azery person o/

I'm getting an error on the rar when i try to open/extract it (i have winrar)

image.png.ace7455dcf5af0a4ffaa88c1f5e6ed55.png

This means "the file is either damaged or in an unknown format"

The patch file gives me the same message, do you know how to fix this?

yahy is sending this here cause you're not online one discord rn and i'm going to sleep soon

Edited by Yahen

On Sunday, March 03, 2019 at 8:26 AM, ArcBolt27 said:

yea it was able to switch moves so the aspect of it being choiced is thrown out the window right away

A lot of major fights in this mod have a special mon with higher stats and sometimes a unique ability (for example taka's farfetched has super luck)

Hi! @not Azery This mod is pretty dope!

I wanted to ask how you were able to mod Reborn to this extent? (ie new typing and movesets for pokemon) 

I would like to make a similar mod for both Reborn and Rejuvenation but with a few more changes, such as:

Absol Dark/Fairy

Mismagius line Ghost/Fairy

Masquerian Bug/Water with Levitate

Florges line Fairy/Grass

Electivire Electric/Fighting + Close Combat

Rapidash Fire/Fairy + Pixilate

Tsareena Grass/Fighting

and a handful more changes

23 hours ago, TeamPlayerSwampert said:

Hi! @not Azery This mod is pretty dope!

I wanted to ask how you were able to mod Reborn to this extent? (ie new typing and movesets for pokemon) 

I would like to make a similar mod for both Reborn and Rejuvenation but with a few more changes, such as:

Absol Dark/Fairy

Mismagius line Ghost/Fairy

Masquerian Bug/Water with Levitate

Florges line Fairy/Grass

Electivire Electric/Fighting + Close Combat

Rapidash Fire/Fairy + Pixilate

Tsareena Grass/Fighting

and a handful more changes

You should understand the basics of rpgmaker and Pokemon essentials to make something like this possible, but if you are just looking to edit typing that's pretty straight forward. All you really need access to is the reborn pbs files. 

Edit the types then recompile and that's that. You've modded a major change I to the game with just a bit of typing standard words. No coding or anything else required. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How in the hell are you supposed to take down Shelly? I've tried everything, from setting the field on fire to prankster Murkrow to taunt, to bait and switching a Flying type to trick Illumise into using Thunderbolt on a Lightning Rod Pikachu. Nothing seems to work.

I know this is supposed to be a torture pack, but this is just ridiculous. It's essentially a roadblock.