The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

41 minutes ago, Vulnona said:

Though now I'm wondering why I'm even asking - regardless of the timezone, I'm gonna be checking the sidebar every five minutes anyway 😅

Lol same here, though I fear it will drop while I'm asleep and I'll miss out on the initial excitement. :(

I believe Ame/Cass are in Colorado which is MST?, and since Ame is in charge the release will likely be based around her timezone. 

Spoiler

So E19 could very well drop within 19-43 hours assuming everything goes to plan.😍

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Bananacake887 said:

I believe Ame/Cass are in Colorado which is MST?, and since Ame is in charge the release will likely be based around her timezone. 

Thanks! That means I don't have to start checking before it's afternoon :)

5 hours ago, Bananacake887 said:

Lol same here, though I fear it will drop while I'm asleep and I'll miss out on the initial excitement. :(

Oh no! I hadn't thought of that! Ah, damn... 

I made on time. I used debug to make a special run for me, only one team from start, perfect EVS and so. I'm a not professional player but after 50 hours registered in game, but it was more, and a lot of suffer. I made to the last gym available. imagen.thumb.png.8da7eb9d7df93eab726388e3ff0bc768.png

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, dwhite0309202131 said:

Yeah, very final hours of waiting, I think, and I do hope the community release isn't too buggy.

The community release will definetly have some of them. Just remember to report them in the upcoming bug thread if you find any.

2 minutes ago, Draconis said:

Yeah, I was gonna wait for the public release, but I think maybe I'll just get community, I don't think I can take more waiting lol

The waiting will be over once this thread is closed. Patience, my friend.

Well, I'll just go out and say that I'm fully prepared. I have my favorite snacks, water and my computer nearby, and they're not going  anywhere.

I'm also planning to sacrifice sleep if this comes out at a bad hour, but who needs sleep when you have pure excitement flowing through your bloodstream.

6 minutes ago, Dark Warrior said:

Yes, but, shouldn't this stay in place for the Episode 19 Hype and Discussion?

I think that we will get a new thread for that

3 minutes ago, bobirobi20 said:

Well, I'll just go out and say that I'm fully prepared. I have my favorite snacks, water and my computer nearby, and they're not going  anywhere.

I'm also planning to sacrifice sleep if this comes out at a bad hour, but who needs sleep when you have pure excitement flowing through your bloodstream.

Same. It's even worse for me since i'm from germany. It's usually midnight for me everytime we get a new update.

12 minutes ago, Oscarus said:

casually sips tea watching as the controlled chaos slowly approaches this place

Tea! :3

(I'd write *brews a nice pot of sencha*, but then I definitely couldn't catch any sleep tonight...)

1 minute ago, HakuryuYukio said:

Same. It's even worse for me since i'm from germany. It's usually midnight for me everytime we get a new update.

Let's hope it's not going to be a midnight release...

...Maybe, they're going to release E19 at 9 o' clock sharp in the morning! That wouldn't be so bad. About 5pm in Germany.

(If it drops around midnight, I'm not going to stay up. I'd love to, but I really can't function when I'm sleep-deprived... T.T)

Edited by Vulnona