Anything Anime

Kai

• Support Squad

Psycho Pass season 2 is already being dubbed. 2 episodes as of now.

That series has an insane amount of notoriety due to the amount of audiences it touches. A lot of people in the west who rarely watch anime enjoyed the series due to it's similarity to the various detective shows you get on TV and lack of anime tropes, and the innovation that is a trademark of Anime in general that attracted the normal anime fans.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need some suggestions on an anime to watch since I've finished all of the ones I was watching. Here is a list of what I've watched.

Soul Eater

Black Butler

Disgaea

Naruto

Angel Beats

Deadman Wonderland

Fairy Tail (still in the process of watching this actually)

Sword Art Online (season 1 only)

There are others but I can't remember them right now.

if it wasn't obvious what the suggestion would be at this point, Fate/Zero. Much, MUCH more mature than what you may be used to (though still SFW, don't worry about that) but amazing.

Though, tbh, you may be better off skipping the first episode. It helps you understand what's going on but it's not what you would call exciting. Massive information dump.

I don't know enough about either to comment on it (I intend to check out both though), but I get the feeling Ufotable would secure interest in the series if they animated hollow ataraxia first, since it's also in the line of the current fate universe they've animated so far (zero, stay night). Since Apocrypha is a more standalone title it'd be better if it had enough interest from the series prior to being animated. The Fate series does have a lot of renown, but still a lot of viewers tend to overlook it (though if Heaven's Feel is done well enough that would actually probably be enough to boost it higher alone provided people decide to watch it to begin with, because Heaven's Feel is fantastic)

Also Lancer in those hawaiian-looking clothes yes

• Support Squad

Ok, I think I finished the Tokyo ghoul manga, chapter 143, and, to those others who have read it, what the everloving fuck was with that ending? So many unanswered questions...

Ok, I think I finished the Tokyo ghoul manga, chapter 143, and, to those others who have read it, what the everloving fuck was with that ending? So many unanswered questions...

Well the good news is that the author created a sequel already which is called Tokyo Ghoul:RE. The bad news is that it only just started

Well the good news is that the author created a sequel already which is called Tokyo Ghoul:RE. The bad news is that it only just started

I wouldn't say its bad news at all as the current chapter created alot of speculation, which is hopefully right.

Don't read unless you're caught up/don't even care.

Sasaki is a part of/is Kaneki.

You could try reading Tokyo Ghoul: Jack as well. Its like based around Kishou Arima back in his school days.

Edited by ~Derpy Simon

• Support Squad

Ok, that makes much more sense. I didn't realise it would get a sequel.

I wouldn't say its bad news at all as the current chapter created alot of speculation, which is hopefully right.

Don't read unless you're caught up/don't even care.

Sasaki is a part of/is Kaneki.

You could try reading Tokyo Ghoul: Jack as well. Its like based around Kishou Arima back in his school days.

I woulda thought that that was kinda obvious, after what was said in the last few chapters.

and here I was hoping they had finally learned to find actors that actually resembled the characters

nope, guess it'll always be the same with live-action movies based off of animes; only mikasa and hans were close to the actual ones ]:

levi is pretty decent too, though I'm mainly interested in the actual acting, that's what usually makes me cringe the most when watching this kind of stuff...

also, I know it's not related to this but

CQBaobB.png

help, it's barely been 2 days since it started

Edited by MMM

• Support Squad

Loving the Btooom Manga thus far. Very violent, and angsty, and titillating for my more stupid side.

Holy shit, outside of Ecchi, this girls the biggest sexual object i've seen in anime.

Loving the Btooom Manga thus far. Very violent, and angsty, and titillating for my more stupid side.

Holy shit, outside of Ecchi, this girls the biggest sexual object i've seen in anime.

KKFxf8T.png

you sir

are so fucking right

Edited by MMM

• Support Squad

I generally have a dislike for anime which primarily use the women for objectification or shallowness in the first place

Well, to an extent, she does have a role to play, but from most of what i've seen, unless placed in a dire situation, she is the damsel in dstress kind of character.