Xanthous' Art [Art: Drawing][Requests (very closed)]

Xanthous

On 9/13/2018 at 1:49 AM, Xanthous said:

Thank you! Your art is super cool!

Another hard one! It's finished though, woop woop

gVtInu7.png

A while back you asked me to post how I made a picture. I didn't say much about it at the time, but that's the first time I've ever been asked. It really made my day, so thanks!

Wolfox, then seki108.

"Sorry, m'dear, but your infernal magicks shalln't work on this knight!"

Seriously, this is a pretty nice scene you've got set up here! Though now I'm wondering if it's possible to have a Gardevoirrite by the time you reach Victory Road in ORAS now... 🤔

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 1:49 AM, Xanthous said:

Thank you! Your art is super cool!

Another hard one! It's finished though, woop woop

gVtInu7.png

A while back you asked me to post how I made a picture. I didn't say much about it at the time, but that's the first time I've ever been asked. It really made my day, so thanks!

Wolfox, then seki108.

This is awesome! Although... Is it just me or does anyone get a Dragonball Super feeling from this with Gallade being Trunks and Gardevoir being Goku Black?

On 8/24/2018 at 9:09 PM, seki108 said:

Since requests are open again (and you mentioned human characters are ok), could you draw a Rosarade posing (or standing dramatically?) with the character in the reference pics below?  If possible, can the character  (Yuuka) be posing with her parasol pointed like in the last pic though the pose doesn't have to similar really

Thought process going through this:

(LLS) Wait, I remember her.... the sleepy one?

(MS) Oh, wait, the sleepy one that's scary strong and unapologetically beats everyone up?

(PoFV) OH WAIT THE SUNFLOWERS ONE AAAAAAA

anyway

Qyr8bER.png

On 8/24/2018 at 11:40 PM, Autumn Zephyr said:

I feel like you missed the opportunity to request Yuuka's Mystic Square outfit with a lurantis so that they could be p(l)ants buddies, Seki, but maybe that's just my punny side showing... >_>;

Hey, I think you meant to type "slowbro" when you said "lurantis"???????

b2Xmbmf.png

this is the most 2018 post i've ever made, i'm sorry everyone

Autumn Zephyr is next!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 9/14/2018 at 11:13 PM, Xanthous said:

Thought process going through this:

(LLS) Wait, I remember her.... the sleepy one?

(MS) Oh, wait, the sleepy one that's scary strong and unapologetically beats everyone up?

(PoFV) OH WAIT THE SUNFLOWERS ONE AAAAAAA

anyway

Qyr8bER.png

Thank you so much for this!!  Finally a piece with Yuuka and my favorite grass type.

On 9/14/2018 at 11:13 PM, Xanthous said:

Hey, I think you meant to type "slowbro" when you said "lurantis"???????

b2Xmbmf.png

this is the most 2018 post i've ever made, i'm sorry everyone

Bonus memes are always nice, so no need to appologize

5 hours ago, seki108 said:

Thank you so much for this!!  Finally a piece with Yuuka and my favorite grass type.

Bonus memes are always nice, so no need to appologize

Excellent taste in favorite grass types I see 👀

On 8/24/2018 at 11:40 PM, Autumn Zephyr said:

On that note, might I make a request of my own and bog your glorious art process down even further? If so, I'd like to see what you can come with for a piece that includes lurantis and dewpider- the two Alolan pokemon that simultaneously exemplify, and invert, their real world counterparts!

EDIT: OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU SAID DEWPIDER NOT ARAQUANID I'M SO SADDDDDDDD

uh

you know what

we're just gonna

QvLdngD.png

According to dex entries, Lurantis looks like its dancing when it's slashing and Araquanid uses its bubble to both protect and drown other pokemon. So in this picture, are these two about to be BFFs or each others lunches? #WillTheyOrWon'tThey 🔪🔪😍😍

(my bad)

A-anyway, I'm all caught up on my requests!!!! I'm gonna take a breather from requests for a little while, but I'm planning something pretty ambitious for later. The good thing is, if it doesn't work out then no one will ever see anything! Hurray!

Edited by Xanthous
  • Like 4

I mean, I had gone with dewpider to try and avoid size issues (seriously, araquanid is really friggin' big!), but I ain't gonna complain. Let's just say this is, uh, the totem lurantis and, uh, a poor araqua with dwarfism? Eh, who really cares about those semantics, when there's solid art coming out of it all, anyway? Thank you~!

An ambitious project, you say? How curious!

• Haha 1