Ask Your Questions: Locations, Storyline And Other Stuff

The Fush

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not sure if this is the right place to post and if not, sorry in advance, but is anything supposed to be said between all of these:

• "Hello! Gossip Gardvoir here in Interview Intermission, bring YOU the inside scoop on Reborn's celebrity figures!" and "That's all on today's Interview Intermission. Until next time!"?
  • "And now a special news report from... The Investigation Squad!" and "And that's all for now! Tune in next time to... The Investigation Squad!"
  • "Need to spice up your roster? Looking for new Pokemon? Welcome to Reborn's Pokemon Watch!" and "Happy hunting, trainers! And may the RNG be ever in your favor!"
  • "Hello, everyone~ It's me, everyone's favorite Gardevoir here with the latest and greatest in breaking news!" and "Stay tuned to find out! ~XOXO ~Gossip Gardevoir~"

I find it weird that these just follow each other and was wondering if that's just the way it is or is my file being strange? Thanks to anyone who can help. ^^

• Administrators

Yeah, actually what's going on there is the TV episodes chosen for you are determined by how many badges you have. So like, with each Interview Intermission, it changes each time you clear a gym. But right now, for instance, since you've beaten Serra, there's nothing more in the game yet. When Episode 9 comes out, they'll work again with a new episode each until you beat N-- Err, the next gym leader >>

Tl;dr: It's a problem that exists only temporarily for people waiting for the next episode. The end result will have it all flow together. Thanks though!

Do you know where to get Skitty? I saw this lady send out Skitty near the Onyx Arcade.

Also, do you know how to evolve the Togepi you got from the Daycare Man?

You need a Hyper Potion, go to the house next to the Pokemon Center in Coral Ward.

Togepi evolves by friendship, use the Salons to raise it to max (for a price so you may need to train it a bit if you don't wanna go bankrupt)

I heard you can get Mudkip at the wasteland:

-It is currently raining in my game

-I talked to the nerdy kid in the building

-I opened the locked house

Where can I find the Mudkip? Is it stationary, or is it in one of the tall grass patches? Thanks.

OH GOD DAT MR. BIGGLES

I got to the grotto, and there were three caves; I beat Mr. Biggles, then I went into the room with the key, and finally I went into the room with the stone structure. I didn't find Mudkip :/ Was I supposed to talk to someone else in order to get "a lead?"

Edited by Thirdbird

Then you don't need to talk to anyone else. Just go back to the room I was talking about in the grotto and you'll find a secret path. The one with the two pillars on either side.