Ask Your Questions: Locations, Storyline And Other Stuff

The Fush

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You need to look for those trees that you can put the Honey on. After an hour or so (of playing btw), a Pinsir and Heracross will appear. Heracross cuts the webs down to unlock new passages on Route 1 and the forest and Pinsir will destroy the logs for the same purpose. I heard we can also get either a Heracross or Pinsir, but I haven't gotten around to that yet.

After clearing everything in the South side you can battle either Pinsir or Heracross and catch the opposite one.

Battle Pinsir = Catching Heracross

Battle Heracross = Catching Pinsir

While I have reached the area to battle & catch I haven't done so waiting till the next update and hoping Heracross' Third Ability issue will be fixed cause if I'm getting a Heracross it'll be Moxie not Guts or Swarm.

Thanks.

What the most efficient way to collect honey ? Is it worth it to level up the combee to increase the chances or should I just use sweet scent and run ?

The way I got honey was by buying Ice Cream at the Candy Shop and giving it to Nyu in North Aventurine Forest (sorry if I spelled it wrong).

Edited by DarkLucario79

Thanks.

What the most efficient way to collect honey ? Is it worth it to level up the combee to increase the chances or should I just use sweet scent and run ?

Most effective way is to give the guy in the pickachu house icecream. he gives you honey for it

Thanks but how can I buy ice cream, there's a kid in the way to the machine saying he doesn't have money :(.

Hmm not sure It's been a while since I did the event but when he does move prepare for a battle when you go to buy an Ice Cream.

Edited by DarkLucario79

In spindel? town where you fought serra go to the museuem and exit through the rough. there is a door to another building with an ice cream machine with 3 different flavors vanilla (really a vanillite) chocolate and strawberry

Edited by xNappa

• 1 month later...

I really need help figuring out the puzzle at the lapis gym. anyone know the correct order in which computers should be activated/deactivated?

There should be tutorials on youtube. I think Shofu and Nickaboo92 made some.

I just joined Team Aqua and i just can't find the location/right weather where you have to be, when they said:

ARCHER: Come night fall, a few of us are gonna be meeting in an old shack in the middle of the ward. If you want in, we're gonna need all the help we can get. Look forward to seeing you after sundown, soldier.

So when and where? :blink:

Do you know the Lapis Ward? You know, the place with the Orphanage, the flower shop thing and the bike shop thing? Well, there's a house over there with some people inside... I suggest you look inside every house there, and you WILL find it...

At night of course. And i highly suggest that you don't miss it...

Anyone know where to get Lotad in 10.5? He doesn't show up in the rain anymore.

...Weird. Since i got Lotad in ep. 10, i can't really help you on that. My guess is that Ame changed the condition for the event to happen (Like the 5th gen fossils...) So, if you really want a Lotad, go back to ep. 10 and get it...

• 3 weeks later...

well i just got my first badge and here i thought i'll get me a cute lil ralts, so i looked it up here and i've done as it says and gave that guy some money. But ralts just won't join my team. Is there anything else i need to do to make ralts come with me?

Looking on where to find the answers for the arcues quotes in ep.11

the red one is in the cell but where would I find the other three?

Look for a "big area" to the right in the "labirinth with the Arceus people"... You'll find something...

@Mimmu Wait inside the house with Ralts... But really, wait... let Reborn open and go do something else for the next 5 - 20 minutes... This is because of the script that pokesnax uses, i really can't explain exactly, but you're gonna have to wait in there... Then, talk with Ralts... It should work...

Edited by Vinny953

Does anyone know where I could EV-train easily in Attack, Sp.Attack and Speed ? I found the 9-months old topic about EV training spots but I hoped that someone could help me finding better/faster areas to train in.

And what is the use of the Silver Ring ?

Edited by Drayker

Does anyone know where I could EV-train easily in Attack, Sp.Attack and Speed ? I found the 9-months old topic about EV training spots but I hoped that someone could help me finding better/faster areas to train in.

And what is the use of the Silver Ring ?

The Silver Ring makes Corey's Croagunk go with you when you find it.