Pokemon Reawakened Official Dev. Blog (New Release Available!)

35 minutes ago, espeon860 said:

the egg is at sienna city at the T.R.B building need a card to get to the back in one of the rooms contains the egg also need to beat the first gym for it to apear. also im not good at spoiler tags so ouch.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 12:53 PM, Zargerth said:

Boss Battle spoilers!:

Hide contents

arceuswon.JPG.9714770de8f8b0587077b54e82deb648.JPG

dialogue.JPG.a29c3fd9cabfa8c87e805ccb2e95c149.JPG

Arceus can't touch Ghost-types. Is that intentional?

It is, actually. Since the player is at such a low level at this point, I tried to have several ways to defeat it.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Champion Charmander said:

It is, actually. Since the player is at such a low level at this point, I tried to have several ways to defeat it.

Fair enough. I thought this was one of those "impossible" fights (quotation marks are there because people have still found ways to cheese fights you're not supposed to win, like new Madame X fight in Rejuvenation).

40 minutes ago, Zargerth said:

Fair enough. I thought this was one of those "impossible" fights (quotation marks are there because people have still found ways to cheese fights you're not supposed to win, like new Madame X fight in Rejuvenation).

I made it so you can either win or lose.

2 hours ago, Champion Charmander said:

I made it so you can either win or lose.

Right, but you made it so that the player has an actual fighting chance if they're smart (and without them having to [ab]use items).

I'm still salty about Decimation, I guess.

• 3 weeks later...

@Champion Charmander

I'm not really sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I just defeated Sapphire and Ruby inside of Lily's gym (Malachite gym) and the event that's supposed to trigger afterwards isn't occurring for me and in the cave in Sienna City I noticed that a rock had a link stone as a hidden item, but whenever I try to pick up the item my game crashes.

Here is my saved game

Game.rxdata

image.png.2b351600ab3a6adee796bcf31cbef4ad.png

Edited by Yusei561

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 8:25 AM, Blue_Lightning said:

Im so excited playing this game now you actually fix the experience point issues 

Thanks.

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 2:07 AM, Yusei561 said:

@Champion Charmander

I'm not really sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I just defeated Sapphire and Ruby inside of Lily's gym (Malachite gym) and the event that's supposed to trigger afterwards isn't occurring for me and in the cave in Sienna City I noticed that a rock had a link stone as a hidden item, but whenever I try to pick up the item my game crashes.

Here is my saved game

Game.rxdata

image.png.2b351600ab3a6adee796bcf31cbef4ad.png

Alright. Fixes coming in like an hour, hopefully.

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 8:19 AM, Matthew_1878 said:

I Just defeated Sapphire and Ruby after the first gym but when i went down to the arena no event happened. Any help is appreciated 

Let me see what I can do.

• 2 weeks later...

it seems im having the issues a few other people are having (the colter cave softlock and the first trip to malachite city softlock)

also is the cave where u enter into malachite city from supposed to constantly flash after the initial shenanigans are done? getting *insert seizure warning here* vibes from it it flashes that much

EDIT: also not sure if its worth noting or not as im not sure if it is part of the reason behind the aforementioned issues but when booting up the game i get the episode 2 title screen not the episode 3 screen (not even sure if there is one but still)

Edited by ArcBolt27

Where to go exactly after downloading the part 2. Do I have to save in the gym and only then access part2 ?? There is nothing happening here. Pls guide me

4 hours ago, BRS swag said:

Where to go exactly after downloading the part 2. Do I have to save in the gym and only then access part2 ?? There is nothing happening here. Pls guide me

Go back to the Champion Penthouse.

9 minutes ago, ArcBolt27 said:

i cant really do anything in this game as it keeps softlocking me whenever i enter malachite city for the first time no matter what i do

Just wait until the dev is on and fix it.

Edited by Raion

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2018 at 6:34 PM, Raion said:

Go back to the Champion Penthouse.

I did. The champion only says that "I think everyone else went to their rooms". Also, if I try to go to route 4 gateway, the game crashes.

47 minutes ago, BRS swag said:

I did. The champion only says that "I think everyone else went to their rooms". Also, if I try to go to route 4 gateway, the game crashes.

If i understand you right you finished E3 P1 and to start E3 p2 you need to go to the Champion Penthouse because the episode starts from there. Also route 4 isn't in the game how did you get there?

19 hours ago, Raion said:

If i understand you right you finished E3 P1 and to start E3 p2 you need to go to the Champion Penthouse because the episode starts from there. Also route 4 isn't in the game how did you get there?

There is a gateway in Bronze City that leads to Route 4. The extreme right one. Game crashed as soon as I reached there, I mean, while trying to enter the gateway. Yes, I finished E3 P1. Do I need to go to the Penthouse and then access P2?? I tried that once but nothing happened. I'll try again and let you know once more.

40 minutes ago, Raion said:

Weird.

So, what exactly happens when I load my P2 at the penthouse?? Where do I go?? Tracking it might help me.

33 minutes ago, BRS swag said:

So, what exactly happens when I load my P2 at the penthouse?? Where do I go?? Tracking it might help me.

Spoiler

Well to start you need to go to the Champion Penthouse and then Emma comes and challenge you to a battle at the battlefield of the League.

• 3 weeks later...

@Champion Charmander

Still having issues with the side mission in Fern Cave. Character is frozen after ally throws rock.

capture000.bmp

It seems like anything that involves Colter freezes the character. I went to Malachite City (is that what it's called?) and my character was frozen when I interacted with the gym leader.

reawakened error.PNG

Edited by ProjectIceman
Another freeze error