Hello Boils and Ghouls of all ages!

Virulas

My name is Virulas! I just recently found your little community after downloading your game. Decided I would join up with you guys and get to know everyone.

A little about myself:
Name: ~sorry, you cant know yet xD

Been playing Pokemon since: when did red first come out?

Favorite Type: Fire, Burn baby Burn!

Favorite Pokemon: Infernape and Swampert

Ever since i was but a wee lad ive always been a pokemon fanatic. The joy of raising a butt kicking monster never fades. I dont understand why people say pokemon is for kids, but i dont really care lol I love the game with a passion.

Hello, Virulas, it's nice to meet you. :) I'm new myself, but yeah. Nice to have someone else who's playing the game. Oh, yes, I suppose I should state the seemingly obligatory: if you brought any sanity with you on your trip, you might want to leave it at the window. Hopefully you enjoy your stay. :)

Edited by Ashka

• Administrators

Hello, Virulas, it's nice to meet you. :) I'm new myself, but yeah. Nice to have someone else who's playing the game. Oh, yes, I suppose I should state the seemingly obligatory: if you brought any sanity with you on your trip, you might want to leave it at the window. Hopefully you enjoy your stay. :)

It's a little worrying when even the newer members are saying it... Is it that bad? ):

ANYWAY, welcome! I'd join because of the game too if I hadn't been a member forever already- if only to yell at Ame for, well, spoilery things.

Hey thar Virula

I'm steve

And i'm sexyyyyy

/shot

Jk, it's actually Pocky.

Anyway, leave your sanity at the door, window, thing

whatever those things are.

idk

Anyway, welcome to reborn. Don't go into Terra's shed or cave. k babe? only terra's sexy babes are allowed

• Administrators

It's a mental disorder.

Anyway, maybe I should list that as a feature of registration- you get to yell at Ame for stuff >>

Welcome, Virulas! Glad you're enjoying the game, hopefully you enjoy the site, too. c:

Community is what i live for! Happy to know that i get greeted to know by (what i assume to be lol) the reborn league manager. Correct me if im wrong.

The game is very fun, enjoying the heck out of it. Hope to make some friends while im here!

• Administrators

Formerly. There isn't one set manager anymore since our scripts do it for us on the server now, buuut I did take that role in the game, yeah.

I realised when I started making it that I didn't have any 'professor' type character so I was like

welp

ill do it.

It's not a big deal though, I'm just the secret evil overlord of Reborn another person c:

^ secret leader of team meteor. What exactly did you find in that cave Ame, and what are you trying to do with it?!

Welcome to Reborn. If you've been playing since the original pair of paks came out, then you're probably about my age.

*pumps a Fist of the Old School*

Hi there! I hope you've found everything to your liking thus far.

Enjoy your stay at Reborn, and if you're looking to get your sanity back, meet me in the alley behind Amethyst's house.

Welcome to Reborn. I'm Shanco, also known as That Canadian Guy With A Really Annoying Trick Room Team.

Call me Shanco, call me Ryan, doesn't matter which. If you want in, please do leave your sanity at the window. You'll then fit in rather nicely, I'd like to think.

Ikaru is out local squid. Yes, he talks. Feel free to stare as long as you want.

In the back, we have those losers Mashew, Hark, Swims, Nirvash, and all of them. Make sure you say hi, because those guys never attempt to initiate conversations.

I don't really blame them, but still.

EDIT: That alley is sketchy. Don't go there without preparation.

Hi, I'm D!fficult, the current #1 CHAMPION OF DA OU LADDERRRR (sorry, I just had to brag about something to keep my aura of inflated self-worth and arrogance going), and I'm a huge cynical, sarcastic, brutally honest asshole with impeccable grammar and diction. You already have more posts than me-- you're obviously going to stick around for a bit, then.

Welcome to the forum. Have fun around here. If you don't have fun, you might get lynched (probably not, but keyword: probably).

I'm not funny, I know.

• Administrators

Make sure you say hi, because those guys never attempt to initiate conversations.

I would say I'm in that group too but hey I'll take the higher billing.

Welcome to the forum. Have fun around here. If you don't have fun, you might get lynched (probably not, but keyword: probably).

Accurate.