Gym leaders' mon are rigged

zelazko

The water field will cut in half the speed of all Pokemon that aren't water type, aren't airborne, or don't have swift swim. I believe it also triggers swift swim, but could be wrong.

Edited by wcv

3 hours ago, Archeric said:

Yup yup yup

It boosts swift swim

And mega swampert has swift swim if you didnt fight taka owo

Mega Swampert always has Swift Swim tho

13 hours ago, wcv said:

The water field will cut in half the speed of all Pokemon that aren't water type, aren't airborne, or don't have swift swim. I believe it also triggers swift swim, but could be wrong.

Not ture. All her mons outspeed my sharpedo and dargonite. This field will cut in half your speed regardless. She and Ciel are the most rigged gym leaders there are.

17 minutes ago, zelazko said:

Not ture. All her mons outspeed my sharpedo and dargonite. This field will cut in half your speed regardless. She and Ciel are the most rigged gym leaders there are.

Airborne pokemon, water types and swift swim users speed aren't reduced by the field. Here's the field note for water surface for proof. Amaria is actually one of the easier leaders, a million times easier than Titania anyways.

water surface.PNG

1 hour ago, zelazko said:

Yes it is true. Which Pokemon our speed those two?

Kingdra, Ludicolo, and Mega Swampert all three have Swift Swim, so it would not be surprising if they would out-speed your pokemon (even Sharpedo and Dragonite) in the Water Field since the field would activate Swift Swim and basically got their speed stat doubled, but I have no idea how Lapras could outrun both Sharpedo and Dragonite since Amaria's Lapras ability is Hydration.

What level is said sharpedo and dragonite? What are their natures? IVs?  Also if her pokemon are EV'd at all that could be part of it as well.

I know in the official games, at least gen 7 the boss NPCs would have some bizarre EV spreads. I remember faba's hypno outspeeding my A-Raichu lol despite being only a couple of levels higher.

It will be easier to nuke Amaria will croagunk evolution, cuz' if you put dry skin on him and nasty plot + sludge bomb, he will probably OHKO all here pokemon, just saying. Use the croagunk of corey (The ancient Poison Gym Leader).