That LoL Feel When...

Amethyst

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That feel when I wonder why I'm never invited to premades, but then I get into one with a random on my friends list who turns out to be indescribably toxic, then I realize I'm better off solo anyway

Rule 1 of mine: Only premade with people you know

that feel when nevermind it's all good I can try and get into silver

THINGS REQUIRED TO PLAY XIN ZHAO:

1. MUST BE SWIFT AS A COURSING RIVER

2. WITH ALL THE STRENGTH OF A GREAT TYPHOON

3. MUST BE STRONG AS A RAGING FIRE

4. MYSTERIOUS AS THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON

I hope you've seen Cholera Ninja's Xin Zhao Tutorial because thats the only way to play Xin Zhao.

Also that feel when you get to Gold promos 4 times and lose 4 times straight because of 3v5s :llllll

That feel when you're Varus against Lucian and you surprisingly don't die. The Lucian was good, poked the shit out of me, but I actually did well at playing safe this time. I went 2/0, not a lot of kills, but it's good enough because I didn't die. The enemy had an afk though and I feel their pain. My cs game was strong until Lucian started poking me to almost death.

I hope you've seen Cholera Ninja's Xin Zhao Tutorial because thats the only way to play Xin Zhao.

Also that feel when you get to Gold promos 4 times and lose 4 times straight because of 3v5s :llllll

That's kinda where I got it from in the first place unless you were addressing everyone else instead of me