That LoL Feel When...

Amethyst

That feel where I'm in one of those stretches where the system is once again matching me with terrible players (either that or opponents who are far better) and I have to do everything at once. This is how every double-digit losing streak has ever happened, and it sucks.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That feel where I'm in one of those stretches where the system is once again matching me with terrible players (either that or opponents who are far better) and I have to do everything at once. This is how every double-digit losing streak has ever happened, and it sucks.

thats called tilt and once you go on tilt you should stop playing for a bit. hell losing like 5 games straight is going on tilt, you're killing your mmr by continuing to play. I stop playing after I lose like 5 in a row and then start an hour later.

Yea, always take a break when you lose a game. Like 15 minutes or something just to cool off and prevent tilt. That's basically all I had to do to come back from my 5 game losing streak in placements to come out 5-5. Even though I've been placed in bronze I feel like I should be able to make it out pretty fast.

I've had tilt before and stepping away from the game for a couple hours or so - I would be more convinced that it falls on me, if I hadn't had teammates with questionable decision making, such as a Nidalee that wasn't happy about the support Gangplank or jungle Teemo so she left mid to try to jungle and support at the same time, effectively feeding every lane in the process; or a heal/teleport Rammus who seemed to devote the game screwing our carry (TF) over.

I usually use a duo with my gold IV brother to get out of it, but he's serving a lengthy Tribunal ban so I have to give fending for myself another go. I honestly don't care that much about MMR, and if I leave it it's just going to bug me - watching a couple replays and seeing where I messed up will mostly remedy my issues and allow me to pick up a champ and roll with them.

I can also talk to an acquaintance named Absolute None (aka Dredge Mammus) and see if I can get him to better identify my weak points - two pairs of eyes are better than one after all. Before long I'll be back in "shape".

IT'S AIGHT REBORN, I GOT THIS.

tfw people on league keep telling me to kill myself and it might be getting to me

I hate those guys. If it weren't for the whole internet, separated by the world thing, I swear there'd be some motherfuckers with broken fingers singing a classic that spells R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Tribunal council of one please Judge Dredd style

I hate those guys. If it weren't for the whole internet, separated by the world thing, I swear there'd be some motherfuckers with broken fingers singing a classic that spells R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Tribunal council of one please Judge Dredd style

If only this wasn't noticeable in other communities aswell.

pls no pickerino shen into nasus

bc when u ult, nasus will farm4days n get superfed n then he gonna kill u n then he gonna kill us

srsly pls stop

Nasus gets to farm regardless of whether he ults or not. Passive lanes generally favour Nasus for the obvious reasons. Even his teacher calls him SionSpartan [:

BUT THINK OF ALL THE MAP PRESENCE MAN

Nasus can run tp effectively.