Dev Blog | V11 Status Thread

Jan

I’m a bit curious about conflicting Renunion. Like I have a feeling that it will be about Ren’s conflicting feelings for joining team Xen and his feelings knowing Melia is alive. Like if he betrays team Xen he’ll possibly die. For example(s), the event with that team Xen grunt at amethyst cave. If one gets fired they die. Shantelle(kidding I know who Sharon is) even explained to to the MC and Venam that if you quit or betray Team Xen you’re basically there til the job has been fulfilled and you pretty much sold your soul to them. Madame X threated Ren about it as well. So maybe this will be about Ren having to choose between joining the heroes or staying with the Villians. TL;DR this may be an interesting episode regardless of my theory.

3 hours ago, Mayflower896 said:

I agree. Also, I really want to know why he needed to join Team Xen to help his daughter.

Remember that little Girl in the Hospital of Hope at the end of Version 10 ?

I mean the one Madelis encountered. What if she's Neved's daughter ?

2 hours ago, HakuryuYukio said:

I thought that at first, as well but there's something off about that. Neved says that Melia reminds her of his daughter so it's safe to assume that they are close to the same age. And the sick girl in the hospital is way younger than Melia is.

3 hours ago, HakuryuYukio said:

I think she will be important. No idea if she is neved daughter. But she must be important

2 hours ago, Youmu9 said:

I thought that at first, as well but there's something off about that. Neved says that Melia reminds her of his daughter so it's safe to assume that they are close to the same age. And the sick girl in the hospital is way younger than Melia is.

That's not really anything to go off of being honest here. He could have meant anything by it such as her personality. Though there are things pointing towards Valerie being his daughter. There were two things but talking about them is like asking me to open up a can of worms right before a new episode release. Basically Melia says at Blacksteeple that Valerie is similar to Neved. It's ridiculous to think this other than the fact that Valarie hates heat and swam at Blacksteeple no problem.

well , we should remember that it was crescent who manipulated ren to join team xen and she is the person who saved us from geara and zetta, so she is one character whose loyalty isn't known, i think a big conversation with ren could reveal some of her intentions 

22 minutes ago, Lunar Star said:

If they say. That crescent is neved daughter OR the main character mother. Im going to stay frozen there for 30 minutes

moreso on the latter for me...... honestly i can kinda expect crescent to be neved's daughter but i'd be more shocked if she was our mother this whole time and we didnt know it..... plus a lot of theories from past versions could potentially make it seem all the more valid

7 minutes ago, ArcBolt27 said:

moreso on the latter for me...... honestly i can kinda expect crescent to be neved's daughter but i'd be more shocked if she was our mother this whole time and we didnt know it..... plus a lot of theories from past versions could potentially make it seem all the more valid

Can agree with that .arc.

4 hours ago, Lunar Star said:

If they say. That crescent is neved daughter OR the main character mother. Im going to stay frozen there for 30 minutes

Honestly, I’m not really interested  in whether Crescent is the MC's mother. I just want to know who she was before being recruited by Spacea and Tiempa and going rogue. We know very little about her motivations and past, Crescent is not even her real name. It’s pretty unlikely she’s connected to Neved, but she obviously knows more about Nancy and likely the MC than we do. And Crescent is just one amongst a multitude of mysterious characters (Puppet Master, Madame X, Cosmia, Her Majesty, “Father”, Nymiera...) so we might have to wait a long time to know about her specifically.

Edited by Mayflower896

7 minutes ago, Tassei_ said:

Madame x is the senate confirmed

would make sense seeing as they brought ren over to "the dark side"......... inb4 ren gets a sith-esque makeover and gains lightning based magical powers................... considering what melia is capable of and who knows what MC is fully capable of i daresay something like that happening to ren isnt as farfetched as some may think

On 12/2/2018 at 3:36 AM, ArcBolt27 said:

would make sense seeing as they brought ren over to "the dark side"......... inb4 ren gets a sith-esque makeover and gains lightning based magical powers................... considering what melia is capable of and who knows what MC is fully capable of i daresay something like that happening to ren isnt as farfetched as some may think

Hmm I like that theory 

On 12/2/2018 at 3:36 AM, ArcBolt27 said:

This actually makes a lot of sense! After all, there is a Kylo REN in Star Wars.

• Like 1