[OUTDATED - CHECK PINNED TOPICS] V10 - Rejuvenation Bug Reporting Thread

Zumi

28 minutes ago, icetitan777 said:

When I was battling Marinette's Bewear I got this error preventing me from attacking it.  [Pokemon Rejuvenation V10]
Exception: NoMethodError
Message: undefined method `hasWorkingAbiity' for #<PokeBattle_Battler:0x157c3f98>
PokeBattle_Move:2745:in `pbCalcDamage'
PokeBattle_Move:3846:in `pbEffect'
PokeBattle_MoveEffects:2103:in `pbEffect'
PokeBattle_Battler:4450:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget'
PokeBattle_Battler:4356:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battler:4356:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget'
PokeBattle_Battler:5259:in `pbUseMove'
PokeBattle_Battler:5211:in `loop'
PokeBattle_Battler:5262:in `pbUseMove'
PokeBattle_Battler:6194:in `pbProcessTurn'

Please make sure to apply the latest patch (also, you can see the list of bugs already mentioned, and fixed, in the original post)

Hi,

so apparently Lycanroc Midnight Form cannot learn any moves via TMs (for example Brick Break of Facade, which are moves it should be able to learn) or Move Tutors (for example Dual Chop from the library tutor). Not sure if the same issue affects Midday Form as well and apologies if the issue has already been reported.

Just now, Aegon said:

so apparently Lycanroc Midnight Form cannot learn any moves via TMs (for example Brick Break of Facade, which are moves it should be able to learn) or Move Tutors (for example Dual Chop from the library tutor). Not sure if the same issue affects Midday Form as well and apologies if the issue has already been reported.

Move tutors were not in S/M and since this episode goes by S/M mechanics (not US/UM), that's not a bug;  it's just not a feature yet.   I don't know about the TMs, but look to see if it could learn those TMs specifically in S/M.

I just checked with my S/M game and yes, it can learn those. I also tested Hidden Power in game (which is a TM almost all pokemon can learn) and it can't learn that either. Unfortunately I do not have a Midday Lycanroc in Rejuvenation to test with that one too.

Ok so I was looking around for hints in this area about crafting the darchlight mirror. This crystal asked if I wanted to reflect light off the Darchlight mirror. After saying yes, the room changed, the cinematic bars came down, and my game auto saved so I’m stuck here, and it keeps playing the sound for when you run into something. And because it saved idk how to get out of it. Please help? 

7FDE8C10-A2E9-47E8-BCF4-9416D22DD45C.jpeg

I really do not mean to keep asking this but I am still stuck at the prison breakout in Blacksteeple Castle and cannot  progress in the game any further. I can't get back to the left wing where the Absol statue is to meet with Braixen. After I pass the guards, I'm just bumping into the entrance as if it were a wall and hearing the bumping sound effect. Walking back a few steps does not resolve the issue for me. Has anyone else encountered this problem and been able to fix it?  I really would like to continue the game, but I see no way to bypass this bug. My original post is on page 8 of this forum.

2 hours ago, XyNaLufan said:

I really do not mean to keep asking this but I am still stuck at the prison breakout in Blacksteeple Castle and cannot  progress in the game any further. I can't get back to the left wing where the Absol statue is to meet with Braixen. After I pass the guards, I'm just bumping into the entrance as if it were a wall and hearing the bumping sound effect. Walking back a few steps does not resolve the issue for me. Has anyone else encountered this problem and been able to fix it?  I really would like to continue the game, but I see no way to bypass this bug. My original post is on page 8 of this forum.

Post your game.rxdata file so that anyone can take a look at it. 

C:\Users\Username\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvenation\Game.rxdata

On 4/23/2018 at 3:00 PM, kenzie said:

Ok so I was looking around for hints in this area about crafting the darchlight mirror. This crystal asked if I wanted to reflect light off the Darchlight mirror. After saying yes, the room changed, the cinematic bars came down, and my game auto saved so I’m stuck here, and it keeps playing the sound for when you run into something. And because it saved idk how to get out of it. Please help? 

7FDE8C10-A2E9-47E8-BCF4-9416D22DD45C.jpeg

My original post is on page 17, I patched my game with Patch 2 and it still won't work.  Attaching my game.rxdata now

(There were 3 Game.rxdata files please tell me if i uploaded the wrong one and I'll fix)

Game.rxdata

I'm in Darchlight Cave and I cannot pass this one trainer....I reset the game, switch around my pokemon team, even reset my laptop still nothing 

also r.i.p "game data thingy' because whatever reason I can't put it on here

Screenshot (19).png

Screenshot (22).png

I am in darchlight manor, i read all the diaries the clefairy doll transformed into a bolder. i have the proper badge and the gold item that allows me to use strength without a pokemon. i interact with the clefairy doll bolder and it asks me if i want to use strength but wont give me an option and automatically says you decided to leave it alone. 

5 hours ago, NashByrd said:

so far in any battle ive gotten into half of the battle screen is missing and i can barely see what im doing. 

unknown.png

also the pokemon selection screen makes it look like my pokemon have been banished to the void. 

unknown.png

Are you using any mods? If you are, i'd suggest deleting that and downloading a clean new v10 file and applying the latest patch.