V10 - Savefile troubleshooting

Zumi

19 hours ago, Walpurgis said:

Oh, I see. None of the files you posted seemed to be the one but if I remember correctly this bug was corrected in a patch, so loading this file in a patched game should reset Erin's position to in front of the bookcase. I think the individual download for the latest patch was taken down so you'll have to redownload the whole game, but that should fix it.

I downloaded it again, but it still the same. but strangely, i do not need to move any saving, as soon as i run the new game.exe i just downloaded, it started with my savings, so i think that these ghost savings are somewhere within the app ''wine stable" I use to run pokemon rejuvenation. is there anything else I can try?

2 hours ago, bada_mat said:

I downloaded it again, but it still the same. but strangely, i do not need to move any saving, as soon as i run the new game.exe i just downloaded, it started with my savings, so i think that these ghost savings are somewhere within the app ''wine stable" I use to run pokemon rejuvenation. is there anything else I can try?

I was going to say no but actually I think there's one last thing that *should* work. I don't want to promote cheating so I'll pm you what you need instead of posting it here.

On 11/14/2018 at 8:54 PM, Flarrythe1st said:

i saved during this puzzle and now every time i load im frozen in place 

game.rxdata

game.rxdata

On 11/15/2018 at 9:04 PM, FlameMasterInfernape said:

can I have Anju pendent I started in version one and I beat Marianette before version 10

Game.rxdata

I dont think you'll miss a lot by not having but whatever

Game.rxdata

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, so I haven't played this file in a while, but when I loaded it up I was stuck in a building in GDC. I decided to use debug mode to unstuck myself. Of course, thanks to the cardinal law of DIY, I messed up somewhere. Whenever I try to enter the train station, it plays the dialogue for when you first get off the train, then freezes me in place with no access to the start menu. Not only that, but it seems that I can't access the story in GDC until that cutscene plays.

game.rxdata

15 hours ago, EliteFlyingTaco said:

Alright, so I haven't played this file in a while, but when I loaded it up I was stuck in a building in GDC. I decided to use debug mode to unstuck myself. Of course, thanks to the cardinal law of DIY, I messed up somewhere. Whenever I try to enter the train station, it plays the dialogue for when you first get off the train, then freezes me in place with no access to the start menu. Not only that, but it seems that I can't access the story in GDC until that cutscene plays.

game.rxdata

Your room is like the one to the left i think. Just use the bed and then get out of the train, everything should be back on track
game.rxdata

6 hours ago, zefis said:

I'm trying to start the game and it won't begin. It started happening once I downloaded the "Where love lies" sidequest. Can somebody help me? 🙂 Thank you in advance!

Game.rxdata

I tested this file and it works perfectly on Rejuvenation V10, what's the issue you are having? Is there any error message?

12 hours ago, Walpurgis said:

I tested this file and it works perfectly on Rejuvenation V10, what's the issue you are having? Is there any error message?

Yeah, there's an error message once I try to play my savefile. It says: " Script 'PokemonField' line 1812: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method 'name'  for nil:NilClass ".
Is there anything wrong I've done?

On 11/29/2018 at 10:26 AM, zefis said:

Yeah, there's an error message once I try to play my savefile. It says: " Script 'PokemonField' line 1812: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method 'name'  for nil:NilClass ".
Is there anything wrong I've done?

Oh, you must be trying to load your Rejuvenation save with WLL or vice versa. WLL is a side game that goes through the story of a different character so you dont need a save from Pokemon Rejuvenation to play it.

3 hours ago, Walpurgis said:

Oh, you must be trying to load your Rejuvenation save with WLL or vice versa. WLL is a side game that goes through the story of a different character so you dont need a save from Pokemon Rejuvenation to play it.

Oh, I see! So what am I supposed to do in order to load my save file? Do I need to move something somewhere else?  Do I need to delete some files? Sorry if I'm annoying, it's just that I'm not too accostumed with this kind of stuff.

1 hour ago, zefis said:

Oh, I see! So what am I supposed to do in order to load my save file? Do I need to move something somewhere else?  Do I need to delete some files? Sorry if I'm annoying, it's just that I'm not too accostumed with this kind of stuff.

In theory as long as there isnt any game.rxdata file in C:\Users\[username]\Saved Games\Rejuvenation _ Where Love Lies there shouldnt be any problem.

• Thanks 1

Hey so I completed the Kimono girls and the classified information help quest before I actually went into the department store in GDC, so when i went in it didnt give me the first time cutscene where the receptionist gives you the stamp. Thus I am stuck with only 2 stamps when i should have 3, is there any way someone could trigger the cutscene for me/give me a stamp? Cheers

Game.rxdata

18 hours ago, Syglory said:

Hey so I completed the Kimono girls and the classified information help quest before I actually went into the department store in GDC, so when i went in it didnt give me the first time cutscene where the receptionist gives you the stamp. Thus I am stuck with only 2 stamps when i should have 3, is there any way someone could trigger the cutscene for me/give me a stamp? Cheers

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

• Thanks 1

On 12/6/2018 at 1:26 PM, Leontief_9 said:

Can someone help with my issue?

Gratitude!

Game.rxdata

I can help you but it looks like that save got corrupted when you uploaded it or something, would you mind reuploading it?

12 hours ago, Titanium-Oshawott95 said:

I'm stuck inside Darclight Cave. I can't go beyond battling this grunt (an error pop up occurs) and I've reported it already in the Ver. 10 bug list. ^_^ Please help me fix it???

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata