V10 - Savefile troubleshooting

Zumi

Hi, I cant open my game as I encounter this message after downloading V10 and applying the patch, unless I have applied the patch wrong their shoudn't be an problem and If I have could you give me some brief instructions on how to apply it, thanks.

Pokemon Rejuvenation 4_1_2018 12_39_34 PM.png

13 hours ago, Pokenerd2112 said:

I tried uploading again, still frozen at the spot, i do not know if theres any other possible file that could contain my save and i cant upload the entire v10 folder. Forgive my impatience but i do not want to have to delete a game I put 60hr into because of something out of our control.  

Game.rxdata

Try using a backup. 

12 hours ago, hyperionlexon said:

Hello! I don't have any issues currently (to my knowledge). I recently finished and was given a secret code from "Where Love Lies" (Great side story by the way to anyone reading this) and I recall a time going to the Central Building in GDC and one of the ladies asking me to input a password, at the time I had no idea what she was referring to until now. However going back after getting the code, I cannot access the password input dialogue. I was hoping to find a solution to this, or something. Thank you for reading this, and I hope you can either answer my question, or fix my save file. 

Game.rxdata

When I open your game and talk to the npc the option appears (?) maybe you are talking to the wrong one. 

11 hours ago, Serenity1981 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Capture.PNG.560ad8a8daa1c322bc923f84525ec928.PNG

I can't move on in the story because the game freezes in this scene. The music still plays but I can't move or anything ( also, the person who is impersonating the player character is invisible)

game.rxdata

game.rxdata

4 hours ago, Roberto said:

Hello guys, I was playing the Missing Children quest and after I spoke to Officer Jenny in the Hospital of Hope, I can't find Ana anywhere. My question is, is it a bug? If it is, can someone fix it?

Game.rxdata

This was a tough call, but I didn't see anything that you could do after that to progress the sidequest so. Report it in the bug reporting thread just in case.
game.rxdata

6 minutes ago, ☣ Flares ☣ said:

Hi, I cant open my game as I encounter this message after downloading V10 and applying the patch, unless I have applied the patch wrong their shoudn't be an problem and If I have could you give me some brief instructions on how to apply it, thanks.

Pokemon Rejuvenation 4_1_2018 12_39_34 PM.png

You either applied the patch for Where Love Lies into V10 or you are trying to play WLL with your reju save.

If you applied the wrong patch then redownload the game, if you are trying to use a reju file to play wll then move back the file to where it belongs.

• Thanks 1

I don´t know if this thread applies for Where love lies but I´m stuck and I was hoping somebody could fix me this so I can continue

Game.rxdata

Screenshot_2.png

8 hours ago, Roberto said:

Hello guys, I was playing the Missing Children quest and after I spoke to Officer Jenny in the Hospital of Hope, I can't find Ana anywhere. My question is, is it a bug? If it is, can someone fix it?

Game.rxdata

The same happened for me, but after I finished the main story content, Ana appeared outside the Hospital of Hope.

22 minutes ago, Elios said:

The same happened for me, but after I finished the main story content, Ana appeared outside the Hospital of Hope.

Oh I see, then I'm gonna finish the main story then.

1 hour ago, Walpurgis said:

Try using a backup. 

When I open your game and talk to the npc the option appears (?) maybe you are talking to the wrong one. 

game.rxdata

This was a tough call, but I didn't see anything that you could do after that to progress the sidequest so. Report it in the bug reporting thread just in case.
game.rxdata

You either applied the patch for Where Love Lies into V10 or you are trying to play WLL with your reju save.

If you applied the wrong patch then redownload the game, if you are trying to use a reju file to play wll then move back the file to where it belongs.

Okay, I see. Yeah it was me being oblivious to day/night cycles. All good, I found the correct npc. Thank you for letting me know though!

8 hours ago, TheDarkKnightx said:

I don't know if this is where i put this but i updated to v10 and it says decidueye's signature move was fixed but it's still steam eruption for me. thanks in advance!

Game.rxdata

game.rxdata

4 hours ago, day said:

the music  in some cities are no longer working after i updated to v10 .. @

Game.rxdata 

When I open your file the music works as usual. Press F1 and make sure that the BGM and ME option is ticked. If that doesn't work then I think the audio flies might be missing, so maybe try redownloading the game.

1 hour ago, BukoBunny said:

It seems like i can't use my surf or ride my bike anywhere cause i have someone with me? don't really know if there is anyone but it would be nice to use my bike again

Game.rxdata

You forgot to disable the followers before updating.

game.rxdata

• Like 1

further explanation needed @Walpurgis i press f1 and get directed to some online page..... im confused, plus of i redownload the game im confused as to rather i will still have my saved data available... new to all of this...

Edited by day

34 minutes ago, day said:

further explanation needed @Walpurgis i press f1 and get directed to some online page..... im confused, plus of i redownload the game im confused as to rather i will still have my saved data available... new to all of this...

I mean while the game is in the foreground

19 minutes ago, BukoBunny said:

@Walpurgis I'm not sure how to do that. do i just delete it? sorry for bothering but i am not use to this type of stuff

Yes, just replace the old one with the one I posted.

Just now, day said:

@Walpurgis ..... just delete the game then redownload or what? idk if it will mess up everything or not

No need to mention me. I'm already notified of every post made in this thread.

Yes, just delete it, your saved data will be safe.

Hello, im having a problem in Wispy tower.

When i go down the staircase to press the bottons in order to open the gates to face geara, after i try to go up the screen goes black.Music can still be heard.

This happens to both staircases no matter in which i go first.

Save file:

Game.rxdata

2 minutes ago, Pokenerd2112 said:

I followed the instructions perfectly but now my save file is gone all i get is the new game option this is the new back up i chosen but didnt work. 

Game.rxdata.rxdata

The .rxdata is the extension of the file so you don't have to add it to the name.

6 hours ago, Pozyher said:

Hello, im having a problem in Wispy tower.

When i go down the staircase to press the bottons in order to open the gates to face geara, after i try to go up the screen goes black.Music can still be heard.

This happens to both staircases no matter in which i go first.

Save file:

Game.rxdata

It works normally for me, but I think another person had this problem before and it went away by disabling a mod they were using.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

The .rxdata is the extension of the file so you don't have to add it to the name.

It works normally for me, but I think another person had this problem before and it went away by disabling a mod they were using.

Here, I re named it, still same results

Game.rxdata