The 'That Feel When' topic

Amethyst

TFW you miss 10 moves in one battle including high jump kick twice and somehow you still win then your opponent says you only won because of hax :huh:

So I heard your real name is Yugi Moto. How does always top-decking feel?

Tfw so sore and tired after the first day of advanced swimming class. That's how I know I'm not going to regret taking this class at the end of the semester. Many times during throughout it, sure. But at the end of it? Hell no.

The advantage of having been awesome is knowing that you have achieved that at least much and thus can put that much more motivation into reaching there again once your course is set irrevocably. The downside is being impatient with the long, slow process you know it will take to get back there. Steady as she goes.

Tfw you go in to get the Lucas amiibo and find out they're selling a Blathers amiibo. sweet. They're selling Celeste too but I didn't pick her up right away.

Now I'm thinking about the other characters that would make for great amiibos. Like Tortimer, the Chameleon who runs the bug contests, Gulliver, Redd, the Kap'n