The 'That Feel When' topic

Amethyst

• Developers

tfw Christmas is super awesome this year and is probably the happiest Christmas I've had in several years

All thanks to bae ♥ Official bae, that is~

I should say something original..

but this is literally 100% exact same for me

That feeling when you come back to the Reborn site and your lost because the go to people aren't here anymore.

... you think so? Who did they use to be?

Tfw you start to browse the CW board and you begin to realize errybody needs help with punctuation and phrasing.

Tfw a new Tekken character gets announced and Namco only shows us what he looks like, where he is from, and what his name is... I wanna know how he fights dammit he looks fucking cool. He reminds me of Altiar from the original Assassin's Creed.

Tfw I am tired and glad I have a day off--

*gets called into work*

Tfw work is annoying because I got dumped with all of the important tasks.

Tfw I am getting laryngitis or something and customers keep playing 20 questions with me.

Tfw Orange Gatorade is like the most soothing shit in the world right now.

• Administrators

I feel like I read something about this in the paper recently. I'm not positive it was this exact product, but if not it was something -very, very- similar to this, that was raising money on kickstarter, and turned out to be a scam.

It would be neat, but don't hold your breath.

that feel when you get back to the gym after a long while and decides to use the same weights you did before and end up over-exerting yourself so much that you simply can't move your arms at all in the next day. omg this is hurting alot.