Do you prefer dogs or cats?

The Fush

Do you prefer dogs or cats?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Dogs, Cats, or Both?

• Yay Cats!
    • Go Dogs!
    • I Can't Decide Which I Like More... Um... Both!

They're both our companions, pets and company, residing in our homes.

Dogs. We walk and feed them bowls of dog food and jerkywhatever, they're portrayed as loyal companions and protectors, and usually they live up to their reputation.

Cats. Their feline grace and cunning lead them to exploit their own things, and we find them a delight.

Which do you prefer more?

Personally, for me it's dogs. I know it's a bit biased because I have a pet dog, but I'm a sort of jump-in-faces and be-wary-of-surroundings person, and I sort of like dogs because they fit that aswell. Also, I find them playful and loving, and they only get irritating when they start barking at anything ball-shaped.

Cats are close, but I'm not the sort of sly/graceful one, as many of you might have noticed. I find them less interesting to watch and look after (happened once!).

But what's YOUR opinion?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All the cat pictures on the internet aren't going to help you change that either. =3

Tell me about it! :D Although I've yet to see a cat on the internet as handsome as my tom cat. He's the most gorgeous animal I've ever seen, and I've watched National Geographic. <3

Cats <3 <3 <3

Edited by Ashka