LoL General Chat

The Fush

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So I've been trying to play a more aggressive jungler than Nunu lately and have been trying Yi. Anyone got any advice for builds for him? Usually get the Sabre: Devour and then build towards BORK and IE.

yi tends to be really passive until 20 mins (if your not you usually don't get sated until close to 30 mins) and usually only focuses on objective control and counter ganking, if you're looking for someone that can play a more aggro nunu i'd point you towards eve

but to answer your original question devour into botrk/ie is okay but getting ie after botrk is a pain since it's so expensive, so if you were going the damage route on yi i'd probably recommend shiv after botrk then ie and last item last whisp, going the tank route (which I recommend) i'd go sated devour into botrk then ghostblade and the rest tank

Lately I've been playing a lot of Evelynn and I saw Rush use her during the split but he went for a Runeglaive full AP into tank and he had solid success. However, I've been playing a Warrior into Hextech into tank build with a 8/10 win ratio. So I'd like some advice as to what might be the -most- optimal Evelynn build as I do understand she can build across the spectrum depending on team composition. But what would you say has the most potential overall?

Lately I've been playing a lot of Evelynn and I saw Rush use her during the split but he went for a Runeglaive full AP into tank and he had solid success. However, I've been playing a Warrior into Hextech into tank build with a 8/10 win ratio. So I'd like some advice as to what might be the -most- optimal Evelynn build as I do understand she can build across the spectrum depending on team composition. But what would you say has the most potential overall?

i honestly think runeglaive into hextech would be better, after the runeglaive buffs it's so good on any ap jungler and after the hextech changes it became more of an ap item

i like going runeglaive into abyssal into tank or replace abyssal with rylais but hextech seems like it could work, i'll try it next time

Since x pro did it :/ oh boy everyone with the let's copy the pros stuff

Since x pro did it :/ oh boy everyone with the let's copy the pros stuff

If someone has mastered the game, there's nothing wrong with attempting to emulate them.

No, but the problem is that they are almost always a patch behind us :/

Yeah, that's true. Typically, though, you can see if the pro is practicing what they're gonna play on the current patch. (Like Rush, who has been playing quite a bit Evelynn lately.)

Yeah, that's true. Typically, though, you can see if the pro is practicing what they're gonna play on the current patch. (Like Rush, who has been playing quite a bit Evelynn lately.)

I'm just saying. However we can't really say much about Rush... he'll play Lee Sin even if he gets nerferinoed

I'm just saying. However we can't really say much about Rush... he'll play Lee Sin even if he gets nerferinoed

I'd expect nothing less from the man who held #1 rank in both KR and NA at the same time.

Like a baws

I don't copy "x" pro simply to copy them in hopes of emulating their success. Pros do generally have a higher understanding of what works and this is the mold many players base themselves off of to improve themselves but many of them do not fully understand why they make these changes specifically. It's okay to copy the pros but only if you know -why- you're doing it.

Anyways, I've decided that Warrior/Hextech into tank is going to be what I consider the more consistent build considering Runeglaive doesn't burst AOE on champions anymore however it does definitely increase clear speed. Warrior/Hextech just seems to increase dueling potential overall.

So the new game mode for Summoner's Rift is out!

I haven't gotten a chance to play it, but it looks fun!

For those that have played it, what do you think?

Well i played it but i didnt really experience the fun cuz i got my lane taken from me and i had to supp D; as a ryze

Edited by foovy10