LoL General Chat

The Fush

I JUST REALIZED THAT CLEANSE DOESNT STOP MALZ OR WW ULTS.

ITS RANT TIME KIDS

Now in my opinion this is pretty dumb especialy in silver and below. I think this because malz ult will fuck u if ur a ap mid laner besides akali and stuff like that Because if u dont get a qss you get killed by the ult and poke in lane but at the same time qss is the same price as a needlessly large rod but with like no stats. Also i said this is more dumb in silver and below because not many of those ppl are smart and malzahars counter is ganks so unless u are duoing with the jg or u beg u might not get the ganks u need to win lane. But u might get hate(get me outa here PLEASE)

Edited by foovy10

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...Just one question

Why are you buying QSS on an AP mid?

Also, QSS should break suppressions, if it doesn't that's probably a bug. ADCs very much need the ability to get out of WW ulti

Also, you might want to consider not using so much chatspeak please, it makes it nigh impossible to understand your posts without poring over them for five minutes

...Just one question

Why are you buying QSS on an AP mid?

Also, QSS should break suppressions, if it doesn't that's probably a bug. ADCs very much need the ability to get out of WW ulti

Also, you might want to consider not using so much chatspeak please, it makes it nigh impossible to understand your posts without poring over them for five minutes

You got a point, you could always just run cleanse if you spot a Malazahar on the other team if you're mid and playing ranked. But it doesn't mean you can't. QSS is great on mid laners (imo) if you're getting locked down by cc and just getting killed off, plus it gives you magic resist. It's a just a good situational item in general. Then again, there's the alternative, which is zhonyas, but that makes you unable to attack or do anything for 2 seconds is it? but it's a long time if you're in a team fight.

Pretty sure cleanse doesn't work on Malz R iirc. That's why QSS is a thing. Correct me if I'm wrong on the cleanse thing.

Oh yeah, it doesn't. My bad. Still isn't a bad reason to take cleanse tho :)

QSS removes the suppression effect. However, Malzahar and Warwick will continue doing damage to you for the duration of the channel or until you break a certain range. I guess that was what foovy was getting at.

Yeah, Cleanse doesn't remove suppressions. Still, I don't see much point in QSS but I suppose I'll keep it in mind if I'm getting CC chained. The MR is generally better acquired through Abyssal imo and the stasis from Zhonya's is probably better if used properly since it makes you immune to damage. But i suppose if you need a little MR and to avoid CC at the same time (such as when facing Malzahar) then it's a viable buy for laning

Yeah, Cleanse doesn't remove suppressions. Still, I don't see much point in QSS but I suppose I'll keep it in mind if I'm getting CC chained. The MR is generally better acquired through Abyssal imo and the stasis from Zhonya's is probably better if used properly since it makes you immune to damage. But i suppose if you need a little MR and to avoid CC at the same time (such as when facing Malzahar) then it's a viable buy for laning

YOU BUY IT FOR THE ACTIVE

For real, no one cares about the MR, and even then, if you've got a suppression that's being a pain in the ass QSS, allows you to remove it and reposition to fight better. Rather than be a sitting duck once Zhonya's ends.

For real, no one cares about the MR, and even then, if you've got a suppression that's being a pain in the ass QSS, allows you to remove it and reposition to fight better. Rather than be a sitting duck once Zhonya's ends.

Mercurial Scimitar also gives you some pretty dope combat stats

This. So much this. QSS can easily be a viable rush against a cc heavy team and if you have a team with a lack of peel as an ap mid laner. You buy the active rather early, maybe after your second item, and you'll have that active until you need to get rid of it.

i meant to say cleanse at the top of my post. i just realized i made that mistake which made it confusing. But let me put it this way.

I am a viktor against a malzahar. A mix of malzahars poke with his minion and a all in with his other abilities should kill me and if i buy qss the dmg still keeps going until i get out of range so he can just ignite me to get the damage to kill me and even if it doesnt kill me im knocked out of lane at the very least and miss cs and exp.

Also it gives me no ap to help me do the damage viktor needs to do in team fights to take half health of ppl with a e.

The qss gives mr but not much while a abyssal for example has double the mr almost, gives good mr, and lowers enemies ap so i can do more dmg.

Edit: ^^ that should say mr but it not changing for me

Edited by foovy10

i meant to say cleanse at the top of my post. i just realized i made that mistake which made it confusing. But let me put it this way.

I am a viktor against a malzahar. A mix of malzahars poke with his minion and a all in with his other abilities should kill me and if i buy qss the dmg still keeps going until i get out of range so he can just ignite me to get the damage to kill me and even if it doesnt kill me im knocked out of lane at the very least and miss cs and exp.

Also it gives me no ap to help me do the damage viktor needs to do in team fights to take half health of ppl with a e.

The qss gives mr but not much while a abyssal for example has double the mr almost, gives good mr, and lowers enemies ap so i can do more dmg.

Edit: ^^ that should say mr but it not changing for me

No one suggested you replace Abyssal with QSS. My only suggestion is that you considering, because if you can QSS the Malz ult before the enemy team follows up, you can get back where a support can shield you or heal you or just have your team counter-engage.

No one suggested you replace Abyssal with QSS. My only suggestion is that you considering, because if you can QSS the Malz ult before the enemy team follows up, you can get back where a support can shield you or heal you or just have your team counter-engage.

That's why I buy Abyssal when I play an ap vs ap match up in mid lane. Merc Treds increased tenacity is nice as well in somecases, but ultimately QSS will save your butt in most situations, another thing about malz ult is if you can get viktor w off right under him just as he ults you, the stun should interrupt the cast letting you live as well as turn around the all in.

Well if he does this in lane phase and the jungler or support isn't in a position to help me then im screwed is what your saying.

EDIT:I just got demoted from silver 2 to silver 3 cuz i had TWO AFK GAMES(a guy dced) IN A ROW

WE ARE HAVING A NEW DISCUSSION ABOUT THIS RIGHT NOW.

That isnt fair. we ALL experienced this. Its dumb, its annoying, its stupid.

In one of these games where i lost cuz of a afk it was a close game. OUR ADC WAS DCED.

I went bot with naut the support and killed their bot lane a good few times.

Note the fact that i was play shyv and was delay stacks because i had to chill in my bottom side of my jungle most of the game to make sure things where ok over bot. So top and mid lane got barely any ganks besides one mid that only burnt anivias flash.

So what happened was that i was kinda fed, we got a drag but mid kinda lost and the nasus did nasus stuff that i couldnt stop. So the game ended up a 23 minute game with these scores:

http://imgur.com/adwhnTu

Now its time for me to talk about the change that in my opinion should happen. Tell me if you see any flaw in it.

If there is a player that is afk for atleast 9/10 of the game the other players on the team lose no lp if they lose but the afk doesnt gain lp if the team wins(im not sure if the player should still lose lp even if the win so tell me wat u think)

I said atleast 9/10 because then people cant take advantage of this in my opinion by stalling the game. but maybe people can watch the game that went for a long time with a afk to make sure people arent taking advantage.

Edited by foovy10

Yes, for the active, I understand this and I don't see why you would think otherwise. No need to scream at me :/ I don't really understand why you would buy said active when there's a better active with better combat stats. And if you are (for whatever reason) worried about QSS's combat stats (I mean, MR is more useful than armor if you're facing a Malz ulti), there's yet another item that will cover those and is more useful. I mean, I guess QSS has a much lower cost, so it has that going for it. It just doesn't make much sense to me is all

Then again, Zhonya's doesn't work under Malz ulti so in this specific case having both could prove useful

IDK, I'm not all that good so maybe I'm just being stupid and QSS is the best item ever

QSS :D :D

Well if he does this in lane phase and the jungler or support isn't in a position to help me then im screwed is what your saying.

EDIT:I just got demoted from silver 2 to silver 3 cuz i had TWO AFK GAMES(a guy dced) IN A ROW

WE ARE HAVING A NEW DISCUSSION ABOUT THIS RIGHT NOW.

That isnt fair. we ALL experienced this. Its dumb, its annoying, its stupid.

In one of these games where i lost cuz of a afk it was a close game. OUR ADC WAS DCED.

I went bot with naut the support and killed their bot lane a good few times.

Note the fact that i was play shyv and was delay stacks because i had to chill in my bottom side of my jungle most of the game to make sure things where ok over bot. So top and mid lane got barely any ganks besides one mid that only burnt anivias flash.

So what happened was that i was kinda fed, we got a drag but mid kinda lost and the nasus did nasus stuff that i couldnt stop. So the game ended up a 23 minute game with these scores:

http://imgur.com/adwhnTu

Now its time for me to talk about the change that in my opinion should happen. Tell me if you see any flaw in it.

If there is a player that is afk for atleast 9/10 of the game the other players on the team lose no lp if they lose but the afk doesnt gain lp if the team wins(im not sure if the player should still lose lp even if the win so tell me wat u think)

I said atleast 9/10 because then people cant take advantage of this in my opinion by stalling the game. but maybe people can watch the game that went for a long time with a afk to make sure people arent taking advantage.

Had that happen to my friend and we were on a cv chat, it's the new patch it's been lagging many people. We were in ranked, he dced level two and didn't reconnect until lvl 10, we held out and pur Kayle jungle had lag issues as well. So don't be super mad at it, some of those probably couldn't have been helped

This has been discussed way too many times to count. Riot has been looking for a way that they can make this a thing without allowing loopholes that can be abused. So far, nothing...

Glad to know I'm not the only one who's been lagging because of the new map. :s

But following along with the topic of Bilgewater, the icons and the quests for them I find to actually be rather fun!

I've chosen Graves for the past two [and will continue <3].

Which side have you guys chosen?

Glad to know I'm not the only one who's been lagging because of the new map. :s

But following along with the topic of Bilgewater, the icons and the quests for them I find to actually be rather fun!

I've chosen Graves for the past two [and will continue <3].

Which side have you guys chosen?

I dunno how to choose and I really haven't been playing much... work and all is preventing me