LoL General Chat

The Fush

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All the LCS teams are orginizations. Dignitas, Cloud 9, TSM, CLG all do more than League. Andy and Dan may have started with league but they certainly branched out well

Indeed they did. They still have a ways to go before catching up to other more established organizations such as Cloud 9, Liquid and Evil Geniuses.

Im not sure if this is league related but anyone see that Pink_Sparkles lady on twitch?

She literally screams every 5 seconds, the chat was CRAZY, and got a donation like every minute with a spam cuz she had the voice thing on. Why did twitch chat do this? Well im just gonna say Kaceytron and let you figure it out. ;)

If you dont know who Kaceytron is on twitch then ill tell you her nickname on oddones chat

boob lady

Also when she was playing league matches she was diamond and she flashed from the dumbest shit AND IN BOT MATCHES...Well bois i think we figured out who xwx was eloboosting xD

Edited by foovy10

That is true, you only get Mystery Skins for champs you own. Which is why I don't own Teemo, I don't want any blasted Teemo skins (but I gotta admit the new one looks pretty nice). If there is ever a ranked team then the tag should be [RBRN] imo :)

That is true, you only get Mystery Skins for champs you own. Which is why I don't own Teemo, I don't want any blasted Teemo skins (but I gotta admit the new one looks pretty nice). If there is ever a ranked team then the tag should be [RBRN] imo :)

its only aloud to be 3 letters if I'm not mistaken

And if there was one i would be the mid laner and the shot caller if we use skype to talk.

Edited by foovy10

Well im in if you guys gonna make a reborn ranked team

I wanna be mid, taco can be adc cuz he the best adc NA

and nas can be the supp cuz his profile pic used to be morg so it works out :D

Edited by foovy10

Well im in if you guys gonna make a reborn ranked team

I wanna be mid, taco can be adc cuz he the best adc NA

and nas can be the supp cuz his profile pic used to be morg so it works out :D

...Yeah, well, sorry, nope

For DT2UB I'm mid, Nas is ADC, and Zeta's supp

And I'm out if you wanna make a new team as well, because only thing I can do to a semi-adequate level is mid