LoL General Chat

The Fush

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When I'm playing Top I generally max E first because the range and slow are better for trading imo. Always W first in the jungle, though I've yet to play that. And I was mostly thinking about laning where I can't just E constantly due to mana. The more damage I can get off it in one cast, the better

You're right that by teamfighting times it won't matter much, I'm probably focusing too much on lane

40 mana rank 1

80 mana rank 5

Get an iceborne you should be good. GL c:

Edited by Anethia

Hmm... the recent buffs to Shyvana are actually worrying me a little bit as a Shyvana main myself; while she has no CC and is easily kited, she already has a very strong lane presence and not many hard counters, and even those are rarely picked, not to mention she also has a strong dueling in the jungle (albeit very bad ganks), which could be even more augmented with these jungle changes, right now she feels pretty solid, so i don't think buffing her even further is a good idea, i'm also pretty worried they take it too far and end up overnerfing her =/

This is just my humble opinion, however.

Tl;dr Shyvana already feels pretty solid, the buffs may have been too much, i'm scared they may overnerf her later.

Yeah, hopefully the lower mana costs will help. I usually rush RoA on him anyways

Also being a Shyvana main, I can say she's definitely a strong toplaner and jungler. Her ganks aren't the best, but I generally run Exhaust/Smite which helps mitigate that quite a bit. However, so far I haven't seen any issues with her buffs. There's nothing wrong with rounding out someone who's already fairly solid

I'm not really sure how to describe the process because I'm a dunce, but you just reconnect to the game. When you get back to the client, there will be a little popup telling you to do so

While you do have to do that, it really depends. If it shows and error and a black screen you need to close all League of Legends related clients and then relog and reconnect. However, if the loading screen is just paused, and your ping isn't moving, and no body else is loading (includes you), all you really have to do is close the actual game through task manager and then reconnect. I haven't had some kind of error in a while so I have no idea if this actually works, but you can try.

I sometimes get a little error popup and when I tell it "okay" it heads back to the client and I can reconnect from there. Sometimes the whole game just crashes and I have to restart League. Though I don't DC/crash very often

Oh god, these new skins on the PBE are amazing.

Definitely Not Udyr (Five Nights at Freddie's where?)

udyr.jpg

Order of the Banana Soraka (this is classic, lol)

soraka.jpg

Archduke Nasus (The cane, it's real)

nasus.jpg

Surprise Party Amumu (Turns out he knows how to have a good time after all...?)

amumu.jpg

Urf the Nami-tee (Phreak must have been in on this one)

nai.jpg

This post is coming a bit early, but the PBE got an update today, and with it came a ton of new, and most definitely not serious skins. Check this out for more details: http://www.surrenderat20.net/2015/03/311-pbe-update.html#more

Surprise Party Amumu

amumu.jpg

Archduke Nasus

nasus.jpg

Order of the Banana Soraka

soraka.jpg

Definitely Not Udyr

udyr.jpg

AND FINALLY

URF THE NAMI-TEE

nai.jpg

Dat Gentleman Nasus

Fun fact: This skin has two references...

The skin idea itself came about shortly after the time that Infernal Nasus came out, but a pro streamer named Trick2g somewhat famously refers to Nasus and his halberd as "Pimp" and, more notably, "The Cane"

They released Bard here in brazil today and i'm laughing really hard at these failed ults in team fights, it's like "I'm Jarvan I'm Helping" all over again, you can't help but feel a little sorry for them.

Is it just around here or did Bard felt pretty underwhelming in your PBE tests as well?

They released Bard here in brazil today and i'm laughing really hard at these failed ults in team fights, it's like "I'm Jarvan I'm Helping" all over again, you can't help but feel a little sorry for them.

Is it just around here or did Bard felt pretty underwhelming in your PBE tests as well?

I won't disagree that he was pretty underwhelming on PBE as well, but he's a champion that doesn't exactly function very well in solo queue - his ultimate is too easy to mess up, and his playstyle requires you to have a certain trust with your laning partner.

He's a lot like Yasuo in that there needs to be that level of coordination and trust to win fights.

I want to make people hate me and Teemo is free this week. Any tips on how to play him?

What Tousent said. Also just pick him in champ select, your teammates will rage their heads off and probably feed so much you lose