Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Location Guide based on the number of badges required - EPISODE 17 SPOILERS

Ross_Andrews

Question

Shellos and Gastrodon are first obtainable on Azurine Island, and thus before Aya.

Also it's possible to do the Plume/Cover Fossil event before battling Serra. I just did. I'm not quite sure what the trigger for it is, but it's the last thing I've done before challenging Serra. Therefore Archeops and Carracosta are both obtainable before Serra.

my my, this guide has been wonderful for the mono playthroughs i've been doing! it's really informative! hope it's not too much to ask for you to do one for rejuvenation, since you were so thorough with this one. i completely understand if you can't, or don't want to, these stuff take a lot of time and i doubt you wanna go through the hassle of researching another game to make another list. anyways, thanks for this exhaustive guide, again, it's been really helpful

A very helpful guide. I'd like to make a correction to Carvanha -- it says it can be found with the Super Rod but I found some with a Good Rod in Team Aqua's cleared-out base in the fancy ward (I don't yet have the Super Rod on my current file). They're rarer to find and you'll find Barboach more commonly but they are encounterable.

Shellos -> Gastrodon == Chrysolia Spring 1F: Cave (In the northern part of Chrysolia Forest there is a cave protected by a tree which disappears when you interact with it)

(Water, Ground)

Pretty sure you can find shellos at azurine island as well