[End, Mafiosi group won the game] The Great War at Little Italy [Mafia]

LykosHand

I have a feeling I’m going to pull an alynchtair

believe in the me who believe in me but doesn’t believe in this toy looking gun

okay jack is the bodyguard and cordon has a high end Super high tech sniper rifle that can shoot without making. A sound imma gonna shoot him with this gun if it is fak then anybody that has a gun shoot him cause the remaining guns should be real

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@sosobean It's a promising plan, but not too good. It's not even definite that the supplier would hand out real guns as he also has the option to give out real vests.

I'm thinking that gun is fake, no I'm definite it's fake. Imo fabricators give fake guns to people who are huge risk takers. See what happened to Venus. It's not good to get yourself killed when you're the bodyguard of all roles.

I'm convinced you're actually town trying to play a fool, so I'll look into another direction with [Unvote] sosobean, [Vote] Hooligan

Adding up on the lynch on soso was unjustified on his part; it feels like mafia trying to just sheep on a very easy lynch.

@everyone who voted for soso, please remove your votes on him and look another way.

I have a feeling soso isn't mafia. And I think we are focusing the wrong persons.

If you pay attention, you will see that some certain people are controlling us and manipulating the lynchs;)

[Unvote] Castiel

Reading Soso's posts is making my headache worse. So this alone is a very strong incentive to vote against him :P

But he does seem to have a gun, and if he doesn't know whether it's a real or fake one, that means he's not a cop.

Therefore, [Unvote] Sosobean

@Dark Rogue mind elaborating? Imo one of the players who has the most actively influenced others' votes is Dive, but given the quality of his contributions, I have a clear townread on him atm.

Dive, you're trying to give instructions to the other players, it might be a complicate plan to save Sosobean: why are you voting for Hooligan?

Why did I vote for him? Because you (in general) provided a possible cop/mafia team, which is better than a totally clueless bandwagon

But since I have no information, I'll just [Eliminate] Dark Rogue

Sorry Newt I'd vote for myself but I already have 2 votes against me, I'll change it asap when I'm safe 

@Corso I'd rather not say my role, but I know soso's gun is fake. Like, it's not even a possibility, I'm 100% sure it's fake.

I'm saving him because his role is very substantial to town as he is the bodyguard.

As I said in my previous post, Hooligan merits suspicion for still voting sosobean despite actually having suspicion on other people. He didn't even explain why he voted soso other than "it's the majority, so okay, I'll just follow it."

It smells of mafia going for an easy town lynch.

Also, Newt is a town role, I think I know what he is from last day's interaction.

@Hooligan Nervous that I caught ya, ain't ya to the point that you're making illogical reasoning? ;)

Firstly, people CAN and HAVE the right and duty to vote for someone they think they could vote, especially when you actually had a suspicion on someone, but still chose to sheep.

Second, Soso wants to take Corso down? He pretty much random voted his way to that.

Third, I'm mafia partners with soso? If we were mafia partners, why would I even ask him to raise attention to him and to my self when we can just act towny and get away with it? Besides, if I were the fabricator and he was mafia, why would I even give him a fake gun when we're partners?

Fourth, there are several roles that can know the validity of a gun: fabricator, appraiser, and supplier. Read the facts please.

Am pretty sure you're def mafia.

I like beans do you? Actually who cares

How dare you doubt the validity of me baby m gagun 

homies I like forsook that is why I shall relief him and make ascend to bean plane auto correct is a bitch and I'm too lazy corse do you agree to be mine?

Look, now that I think about it, I'mm 99% sure Dive is the Supplier. When I said I received an item, I said in a way to make you think I received a gun, but it was a vest. I said in that way to make the mafia want to get rid of me and waste a kill.

Dive said that it was a vest, so he probably gave it to me last night. I'll trust him, and

[Eliminate] Hooligan