EP 17 Sidequests

Moneybanks416

@BRS swag

If that is the one with the sink holes

Spoiler

1. on the right side is a hole wher you need to go down, you than land in an area with a lot of hole's you need to drop down the correct one (IIRC its one of the middle ones) and than you go up a ladder and press a button on the statue

2. On the left is also a hole and same as before you got to get to the statue (just save at the area and if you jump in the wrong hole just reset)

3. straight up from the entrance is a hole and if you go down there you can get up some stairs.

after that you have to get past the garchomp statue battles

4. after that you have got to drop down the hole and put some pokesnaxs in the food place thingies

5. go down a hole and again get past the (see spoiler above)

6. After that SAVE THE GAME and than drop down a hole, this is because you can only get Gible

If you fall down behind it correctly

So just try all the holes until you get the right one

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just when you posted, I was done with what I couldn't get for days. Now, onwards. Thanks anyways. Now, I'll just follow the last few steps left for me :) 

3 minutes ago, Nevermore13 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Except Mimikyu, Honedge puzzle and the posion memory, is there anything else that can be found in the Mirage Tower??

Spoiler

The normalium Z, will o wisp, and A-Marowak ( if that counts) also phione and bruxish

45 minutes ago, Fabidieboy4 said:

@BRS swag

If that is the one with the sink holes

Hide contents

1. on the right side is a hole wher you need to go down, you than land in an area with a lot of hole's you need to drop down the correct one (IIRC its one of the middle ones) and than you go up a ladder and press a button on the statue

2. On the left is also a hole and same as before you got to get to the statue (just save at the area and if you jump in the wrong hole just reset)

3. straight up from the entrance is a hole and if you go down there you can get up some stairs.

after that you have to get past the garchomp statue battles

4. after that you have got to drop down the hole and put some pokesnaxs in the food place thingies

5. go down a hole and again get past the (see spoiler above)

6. After that SAVE THE GAME and than drop down a hole, this is because you can only get Gible

If you fall down behind it correctly

So just try all the holes until you get the right one

Am I supposed to fill all the food plates with pokesnaxs? Coz I had only two pokesnaxs....Also, I keep going to the starting with every hole there.

2 minutes ago, BRS swag said:

Am I supposed to fill all the food plates with pokesnaxs? Coz I had only two pokesnaxs....Also, I keep going to the starting with every hole there.

Spoiler

You need pokesnaxs in order to attract Gible...Every hole is leading to the start, so you fill the food plates, leave and come again...But you need to throw yourself in the right hole, in order to interact with a Gible :P

3 minutes ago, PeekAtYou said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Stuck at the outside of Teknite Mountain. I can't seem to get to certain areas via the jumping rocks,. Am I missing something? Is there a move that changes the environment somehow? I've tried using Blizzard to no avail. 

Spoiler

Try using a certain flying type move

Just now, Moneybanks416 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Try using a certain flying type move

Just now, AngelicFeather said:

@PeekAtYou

Reveal hidden contents

I found a pokemon at that area in the grass who knew the move you need, so if you are a bit clueless, check the grass more :)

Thanks for the hints without giving it away guys, much appreciated <3

EDIT:

Spoiler

Got it, thanks for the help. Also this jumping business is hella fun

1 minute ago, CJ Mcollum said:
  Hide contents

Wait how tf do you get mimikyu and all the other stuff listed from mirage tower? All I could fine was honedge's event

Spoiler

In the first floor you need to break all the glasses on the wall to access the mimikyu area.Bruxish and phione can be fished with a super rod when you reach the point where it seems like you are in the desert but you are not

2 minutes ago, Razkar said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hey ! Is there a particular trick to find the mirage towe ? It's been like 10 oasis i found i made disapear with the light shard ^^'
Where is that tower ? ^^

Spoiler

I dont know exactly how it works, but for me i only had to interact with an oasis once.If i interacted with it a second time the tower wouldnt show up.Iirc its noth east.

If you have seen at some point an era with water kinda grey,this is where the mirage tower will appear.

@Razkar

Spoiler

Well when the tower appears, then its at north of the desert. Just hug the wall to the right and go up, well when its there, its there. if not try another oasis. Its good to search an oasis, interact with the shard and then check if the tower is there. At one point it will be there :)

Just now, Maqqy said:
  Hide contents

Where can you get Magikarp?

Spoiler

In the desert when you defeat Corin-Rouge after the maze of trains, maybe at night. Not sure

• 3 weeks later...