[END - Town Win] League of Legends Mafia - The Noxians Attack!

Quinn

it doesn't make sense for them to give up their partner which is why I think Alphagar or Paul25 is Darius, reason being because Dark Rogue are you bleeding? If Darius visited you then bleeding would occur on you no? EDIT: PING

@Dark Rogue

I watched you and Alistair visited you.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Lord Drakyle you said Alistair visited me, and my ability got used, meaning they tried to kill me. So Alistair is Katarina.

Ying said soso is Darius so that means he visited ECT this night.

Edited by Dark Rogue

Day Five Lynching + Night Six

No tally this time it's pretty obvious where the votes went again. @Paul25 & @Alphagar failed to vote in time, Five votes went to soso, One to Paul25.

"The puzzle pieces are falling into place," EndearingCharacterTrait said as he observed the information gained over the night. It was clear who everybody was going to gang up on for their next two victims. This first one, sosobean, had the short end of the stick not being able to survive until the next night. "I shall never retreat, as that would be turning my back on Noxus," sosobean said. "Any last words?" Karma said as she approached him at the stand eyeing him down. "Noxus will rise," sosobean stated. A star shot out of an odd portal in the sky, evidently from Zoe watching over them in another dimension, and sosobean fell to the ground lifeless.

sosobean has been killed. He was Darius, the Juggernaut of Noxus.

-------------------------------------

Night Six has begun! PM me your night actions via Discord @Quinn#9890 or on the forums here. You have 24 hours to submit your night action, once all actions are submitted and performed I will tell you the result privately. There is to be no posting during the night phase.

Player List

Quinnox (Game Moderator)

1. Alistair as ???

2. LykosHand as Ashe, the Avarosan [Killed N1]

3. Hooligan as Master Yi, the Swordsmith [Killed N2]

4. Jace Stormkirk as Irelia, the Vigilante [Killed N3]

5. Myrmidon Divergent as Teemo, the Bandle Scout [Killed N2]

6. Greninja as Sejuani, the Leader of Winter's Claw [Lynched D2]

7. Castiel101 as Lissandra, the Ice Witch [Lynched D3]

8. Dark Rogue as ???

9. sosobean as Darius, the Juggernaut of Noxus [Lynched D5]

10. Anti_Hero as Poppy, the Blacksmith. [Killed N4]

11. Corso as Heimerdinger, the Genius [Killed N2]

12. Megagun as Swain, the Commander [Killed N1]

13. YinYang9705 as ???

14. Alphagar as ???

15. Venus as Draven, the Star of Noxus [Lynched D1]

16. Amine Chankey3ft7 as Sona, the Mute Protector [Killed N3]

17. Seal as Zoe, the Trickster God [Lynched D4]

18. Lord Drakyle as ???

19. Paul25 as ???

20. EndearingCharacterTrait as ???

Day Six

Another rather quiet night took place. Not one soul perished while the harsh blizzard swept through Runeterra's winter. Were the Noxians not moving? Or were the Ionians and Demacians able to work with the Yordles and stop them?

No deaths took place this night.

Day Six has begun! Discuss the night and results with all players and decide on your target for lynching. When you have made your decision please type in bold "[Vote] Name]." You have 48 hours to cast your votes, once all votes are submitted the day will end with the one who had the most votes meeting an unfortunate demise.

Player List

Quinnox (Game Moderator)

1. Alistair as ???

8. Dark Rogue as ???

10. Anti_Hero as Poppy, the Blacksmith. [Killed N4]

11. Corso as Heimerdinger, the Genius [Killed N2]

12. Megagun as Swain, the Commander [Killed N1]

13. YinYang9705 as ???

14. Alphagar as ???

15. Venus as Draven, the Star of Noxus [Lynched D1]

16. Amine Chankey3ft7 as Sona, the Mute Protector [Killed N3]

17. Seal as Zoe, the Trickster God [Lynched D4]

18. Lord Drakyle as ???

19. Paul25 as ???

20. EndearingCharacterTrait as ???

Mafs forgot that I revealed my alignment on the very first day upon dive's suspicion. Hehe!!

Sorry for the last day's inactivity... 

And now we did discover the real maf so lets lynch them b4 its too late.

Alistair's getting lynched... Initially, I beleived that he's an ally of ours. X.X

[Eliminate] - Alistair

Since Katarina is going to get lynched, I guess, this is the right time to share with y'all that I have had got a sword which is most likely fake provided by the trickster god as I received it after the real sword maker died.

Its useless anyways...

Edited by Paul25
Recorrected the post..

Um hello

Wynaut letting me live a couple more days?

Would be more fun this way!

No?

... fiiiiine, you guys don't wanna get killed, I gotcha.

Btw I was double blocked tonight so you people really didn't take any risk uh? cautious little Demacians~

[Eliminate] Lord Drakyle cuz let's get this over with the way out of here and finish stuff! blblblblblblblblbl :P

Conclusion

Lord Drakyle and Dark Rogue stepped forward from the crowd surrounding Alistair. "This ends here, and now," Drakyle said. Turning to Rogue, he said "Finish them."

"With Pleasure," Dark Rogue replied. He brought out his large sword and struck the ground with a heavy slam and with an instant a giant righteous blade came out of the sky, executing Alistair. He fell to the ground, lifeless.

During this, EndearingCharacterTrait lay in a bed with Paul25 by his side. He coughed up blood in his final words, "Make sure... Pix finds his way back home." 

"Right," Paul25 replied. EndearingCharacterTrait had bled out from Darius's wound.

Alistair has been killed. He was Katarina, the Thief.

EndearingCharacterTrait is dead. He was Lulu, the Whimsical Fairy.

Congratulations to Ionia & Demacia for your victory this game! The victors are:

@Dark Rogue @YinYang9705 @Alphagar @Lord Drakyle @Paul25

Congratulations on winning the fight for the Freljord to @Castiel101

Bandle City had no survivors. Better luck next time!

MVP: @Alistair 

First Runner Up: @Meteor Admin Divergent

Despite both being players who lost, they both were valuable assets to how the entire game played out. Alistair did well laying low and being able to provide enough to the town to seem innocent while not really drawing attention to himself in the process. Dive as always provided the information he would gather in lengthy messages that would clarify and help the town gather their thoughts.

Observing the Players

What Went Wrong

The first night was a little bit of a disaster for Noxus. Ahri and Heimerdinger both got Draven's identity and Irelia got Swain. One unfortunate death was in Ashe, played by LykosHand. He was going to receive a vest from Poppy that night and be protected; however, he slowed Poppy down causing the vest to never be delivered as it would take place last. I feel this role I created had great potential and showed one of its actual practical uses right away but it ended up being an unfortunate backlash.

Seal, I'm sorry but you played Zoe a bit poorly for the Fabricator role. The kill was a good choice for everyone, going for Dive as he was a huge help to the town so it took out a threat for you. But once Yi died you still gave out swords. The players knew they were fake.

sosobean, you gave Alistair away without asking about strategy for the day first in your assigned discord group which caused trouble.

Alphagar/Castiel you guys just had unfortunate picks on blocks, and Alphagar didn't contribute much to discussions (although I won't say you didn't have a valid reason you may have been busy with life) which also sort of left your fellow townies in the darkness. Blatant roleclaims were banned. Talking about actions and their potential outcomes to hint at a role were not entirely banned.

What Went Right

The remaining two of the mafia managed to hang on for a while, I banned roleclaims because I saw this game ending quick with roleclaims happening right away. This allowed for balance as the rc's would've killed off the last two mafia members easily.

Dive, you played well in assisting the team with information right away but you were cut short and the role claim allowed Zoe to know what a good kill target would be.

Alistair, you did well laying low while "assisting" the town quite a bit. However you unforunately were caught onto as time went.

Yin, you had good guesses on your targets however you got blocked quite a bit which caused you to fall behind in assisting them but you were able to survive.

Rogue (or Newt), you continuously protected Drak, even though he was nearly never targeted. When you were struck to bleed that first night and you protected Alistair, soso initially targeted you which caused you to falsely say Alistair was innocent. However, you managed to stay alive because of the fact that nobody really was interested in Drak.

*If I didn't mention you don't think I didn't notice your playstyle and impact on the game. I just wanted to point out some noteworthy moments from my view. It was enjoyable watching you all play!

Player List

Quinn (Game Moderator)

1. Alistair as Katarina, the Thief [Lynched D6]

[Victory] 8. Dark Rogue as Garen, the Bulletproof Bodyguard