[END - Town Win] League of Legends Mafia - The Noxians Attack!

Quinn

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Signups are closed! Summoners you are locked in, here are your potential allies and enemies: 

1. Alistair

2. LykosHand

3. Hooligan

4. Jace Stormkirk

5. Myrmidon Divergent

6. Greninja

7. Castiel101

8. Dark Rogue

9. sosobean

10. Anti_Hero

11. Corso

12. Megagun

13. YinYang9705

14. Alphagar

15. Venus

16. Amine Chankey3ft7

17. Seal

18. Lord Drakyle

19. Paul25

20. EndearingCharacterTrait

The Night 1 (It's going to start on Night 1 for the sake of Darius's ability with odd/even nights) phase post will be out sometime tomorrow night!

The War Begins

Night One

It was a peaceful day coming to a close in Runeterra. Ionia and Demacia were living their normal lives, the yordles in Bandle City were marching to their own beat and the Freljordian tribes were working on their own goals. Zoe was watching over them trying to think of who to play her next trick on. However, over in Noxus, there was a plan about to be executed. "We strike tonight," Swain the commander said, "You are our front line, don't let us down," he continued as he pointed at Darius. The Noxian forces began marching out toward Ionia, they aimed to take down one of the strongest protectors, Karma. Her sense felt something was wrong and she readied herself, but not for something of this magnitude; she would need the help of many others. 

Zoe noticed movement and was able to figure out what was happening, "Trying to have fun without me? That's not nice!" she yelled. She wanted to join in on the fun.

A war was about to erupt, one unlike anything Runeterra has seen in a long time.

-------------------------------------

Night One has begun! PM me your night actions via Discord @Quinn#9890 or on the forums here. You have 24 hours to submit your night action, once all actions are submitted and performed I will tell you the result privately. There is to be no posting during the night phase.

Player List

Quinnox (Game Moderator)

1. Alistair as ???

2. LykosHand as ???

3. Hooligan as ???

4. Jace Stormkirk as ???

5. Myrmidon Divergent as ???

6. Greninja as ???

7. Castiel101 as ???

8. Dark Rogue as ???

9. sosobean as ???

10. Anti_Hero as ???

11. Corso as ???

12. Megagun as ???

13. YinYang9705 as ???

14. Alphagar as ???

15. Venus as ???

16. Amine Chankey3ft7 as ???

17. Seal as ???

18. Lord Drakyle as ???

19. Paul25 as ???

20. EndearingCharacterTrait as ???

Edited by Quinnox

Day One

A lot of tragic and ironic events happened tonight, watching the events unfold was quite funny in a sense.

The Noxian military was readying their attack, they planned to focus on an important target tonight. The night was still but what happened was unforgettable. Would they be stopped? Or would they succeed in this start of the war?

Megagun was too stubborn to wait for the kill to be done in proper timing. He wanted it done right away. As he made his way towards the tent of his target, he found them preparing to defend from any impending attack. "The early bird got the worm," Megagun said as he stood over LykosHand. It was too late for him to react. Megagun ensnared her with his magical abilities and tormented LykosHand until his last breath. As Megagun turned around to leave, his job finished, he was met with another being. This one unclear, but they were not going to let Megagun live for what he had done. In an instant, Megagun was murdered and fell to the ground next to LykosHand.

LykosHand has been killed. He was Ashe, the Avarosan.

Megagun has been killed. He was Swain, the Commander.

Day One has begun! Discuss the night and results with all players and decide on your target for lynching. When you have made your decision please type in bold "[Vote] Name]. You have 48 hours to cast your votes, once all votes are submitted the day will end with the one who had the most votes meeting an unfortunate demise.

Player List

Quinnox (Game Moderator)

1. Alistair as ???

2. LykosHand as Ashe, the Avarosan [Killed N1]

3. Hooligan as ???

4. Jace Stormkirk as ???

5. Myrmidon Divergent as ???

6. Greninja as ???

7. Castiel101 as ???

8. Dark Rogue as ???

9. sosobean as ???

10. Anti_Hero as ???

11. Corso as ???

12. Megagun as Swain, the Commander [Killed N1]

13. YinYang9705 as ???

14. Alphagar as ???

15. Venus as ???

16. Amine Chankey3ft7 as ???

17. Seal as ???

18. Lord Drakyle as ???

19. Paul25 as ???

20. EndearingCharacterTrait as ???

Guest Sparkin'

Nice start, rather lose a third party than town and bonus mafia!

Alright then, it's time to reveal our guns. Who has a gun say it, so we can figure out which one's the fake.

Just now, Venus said:

Nice start, rather lose a third party than town and bonus mafia!

Alright then, it's time to reveal our guns. Who has a gun say it, so we can figure out which one's the fake.

Swords

I believe both of them might have targeted each other last night, so pretty nice start for all of us!

I'm not sure about revealing guns/swords this early as it can still be exploited by mafia and it's hard to find out which one's fake unless it's actually used. ... unless if Venus is the gunsmith?

Overall nothing really worth from my side as well, had forgotten to mention this earlier : p

I'm guessing that his brother now knows who had assassinated the commander. Let's hope that it's not Ire.

If so, I know about the next night actions of mafs unless something sarcastic happens. :((

Guest Sparkin'

@Myrmidon Divergent: There's no mafia role that can fabricate guns swords,  only a third party with the name Zoe.

Besides, they can't mess up with our guns swords if we use them now. If Zoe gives a fake gun to a player who had a gun but hadn't claimed, it's confirmed death for them.

I just want someone to say "I have a gun" so I can guess whether it's fake or not.

@Paul25: I get the feeling

@Venus Oh I see. Reread role list and apparently realized that Zoe is the fabricator.

Despite that, mafia does have a thief. Wording says that steals on same phase, but I need confirmation on whether previous night phase received items can also be stolen. If yes, then it's preferable to not out until the thief is out of the picture.

@Lord Drakyle Not good to reveal yet unless if it is something big.

===

Also, what are your thoughts on the other Freljold outing, so that we can pick one to win and get them out of the picture as we also do need to eliminate them to win?

@Myrmidon Divergent Previous night phase items can be stolen as well. Katarina steals whatever item the target has and is able to steal from someone if they got something that same night.

Also the Freljord is a threat to the town, so in order for the town to win they have to fall as well. (and Zoe)

Edited by Quinnox

A mafia game that starts well for the town? Do my eyes betray me???

Okay that's great though, and a severe blow to third party + mafia right off the bat can only bode well for us. Unless I'm missing something, it appears that Noxians sent Swain to kill Ashe, and either Irelia or Zoe vigilante'd Swain. I'd prefer if it were Zoe, because that means she would have used up her unique killing opportunity on a maf.

Does anyone have useful information to corner the remaining Freljord and Noxus dwellers? Or even Zoe.

I for one don't have any data to share, unfortunately. I'll try to read other players' behavior after everyone has posted though.

Btw, RIP LykosAshe :(

Nah, I just wanted to make a scene xD. But I'm truly bleeding, so Miss Sona help me please. Btw, I do not have any info to share, but Drakyle, if you have info I suggest you to share with us. We do not know if you'll be alive next day.