Pokemon Crystonite

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 3:15 AM, ArcherEric said:

reggie is a headmaster right?

maybe for his puzzles you can add questions about the academy/region/poison pokemon?

gives the player a new way to know about the region too

That's a really cool idea! Thank you so much!

• 1 month later...

UPDATE: Okay guys, so I'm not dead! I apologize for the lack of updates lately. I've just been extremely busy! Plus, my whole office area flooded because of a pipe burst so I haven't been able to look at my computer for a while! I'm hoping to release the game this summer at some point but again, I kind of have bad luck with release dates but I'm trying my absolute best to get this up and running! With that said, I'm also going through some major overhauls that with aspects I didn't like. My overworld sprites and maps were not up to the level that I wanted them to be. To satisfy your needs and to hype you all up, I've released some new screenshots! Again, hang in there! I'm working as hard as I can! Thank you all for your patience!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

UPDATE: So it's been a while. The second school let out I ran back to development. I've been spriting, scripting, eventing (😩), and remapping (again). The game is coming along smoothly. I can't give an exact release date because as you all have seen, I'm VERY BAD WITH DEADLINES. Just know this project is NOT dead and I'm working very hard on it. I've updated the forum again with a few new screenshots (I know, typical me) and even added a field effect section explaining the custom ones I created for the game. Hopefully this will bring some hype to this community. Enjoy the update forum!

• Upvote 1

It's nice to see this project progressing!

I checked a little bit the field effect section you added. Have you tested them? I kinda think some of them have a little bit powerful effects, but if they are not game breaking it's all good.

I really love the new screenshots!

Keep up the good work and continue at your own pace. Most of us don't want you to rush it, sacrificing quality. 

Edited by groniack
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, groniack said:

It's nice to see this project progressing!

I checked a little bit the field effect section you added. Have you tested them? I kinda think some of them have a little bit powerful effects, but if they are not game breaking it's all good.

I really love the new screenshots! 

Keep up the good work and continue at your own pace. Most of us don't want you to rush it, sacrificing quality. 

Yes I have and they work well! Thank you! 

Cool ideas on the field effects. I am just worrying about the ice field that boosts some move x3. I mean that is a lot. And when i say a lot, i mean A LOT.
Just kinda worrying that those moves have too much power in that field. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...