James Is Blasting Off To Reborn!

J-Awesome_One

2 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

It's basically a Cubone/soon to be Marowak that now has a "greater defense" when it comes to Poison Type moves. I was thinking about shiny but then I realized that it just has poisonous gook on it that will harden and become part of the skull. And I know. I was in a really big mood to just really make fun of Fern today.

Dayum son just when James battled the second poison-type gym leader... feelsbadman xD

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Candy said:

Dayum son just when James battled the second poison-type gym leader... feelsbadman xD

Lol. I know. But I don't know. I didn't want it to be easy for me you know? Plus, the order wouldn't make sense if I did it the reverse you know?

• Haha 1

Soooooo it has come to my attention that I'm going to be throwing in some hints in the many episodes I have left of doing this run. In fact, I have already thrown in hints in some of the previous episodes. Let's just say that it starts around Shade's Gym and also the Apophyll Arc. But what are the hints and what are they leading up to? Well I won't tell you the hints but I will say that the hints will lead up to something that will happen at the end of the game. So why am I telling you all of this? I thought I'd make a contest out of this. So how is this gonna go?

1. The hints come in 3's and will happen at 6 different times in the story. (So far, this has only happened once in the story)

2. What you need to do is message "James" guessing (correctly) the 3 hints AND also what they're leading to.

3. If you guess correctly, you may then ask "James" to breed a Pokemon he has obtained/going to obtain to you. You can even request them to have moves, certain IV's, abilities, natures or be shiny.

4. Since I don't want to spoil all the Pokemon James is going to acquire, I will message you the 24 partners he is going to obtain in the game. If you request a Pokemon that he hasn't yet obtained, this does mean that you will have to wait but I assure you that you will get it.

5. The contest will end when the 1st 6 people correctly message me the 3 hints and what they're leading up to.

Hopefully, this will be fun for all of you. Ohh yea. You have as many chances as you want to guess so you don't have to worry about it being a 1 time try only thing. So have fun with this everyone!

kz2NT2n.png

Spoiler

James was only asleep for an hour or 2 when he woke up to something thumping on his leg. He looked down and noticed the little Cubone was using its club against James’ leg. He stretched and stood up.

Ajjn7sm.png

James: Hey there little guy. How are you doing?

Cubone: Cubone! Bone bone!

James: That’s good to see. Well hey. Since you’re kind of out here alone, why don’t you join me and my friends on my journey?

Cubone looked up at James thinking about it. Light walked up to it and smiled at it. This caused the Cubone to grab Light’s hands and jump up and down. It remembered how it saved it from the Poison Type Pokemon and was grateful to it for that reason.

Cubone: Cu! Bone Cubone!

Dusclops: Dusc! (looks up at James smiling and shaking its head yes) Dusclops!

James: Are you sure Cubone?

Cubone: Cubone Cu!

James: (still in a tired state of mind) That’s great Boney! Uhh… Whoopsie!~ I meant Cubone.

Cubone: Bone! Cubone! Bone Bone!

James: What? You liked that? You want me to call you Boney?

Cubone: (shaking its head yes) Cu! Bone!

James: Alrighty. From now on, you’ll be known as Boney.

James was horribly tired but he knew he wasted enough time. Although, he also wanted to train his new addiction to his team. So he decided to do some tough training and when daylight started to show up, he’d go to Cain and rescue the gang. He decided to leave the rest of his Pokemon, except for Light of course, in the PC. Plus, since Light rescued Boney, they seemed to have grown close to each other in a rather ridiculously fast amount of time. The 3 friends walked outside. It was POURING rain and thundering. James wasn’t really worried about the thunder though. James survived through worse, Light was strong and electricity wouldn’t affect Boney. James was more worried about the rain and Boney.

James: Boney, is the rain hurting you?

Cubone: (shaking its head no) Cubone Bone.

James: You sure are 1 special Cubone. Then again…

James remembered about the toxic splotches on Boney’s face.

James: It could have something to do with the toxins in your skull now.

Cubone: Cubone?

James: Ehh. It doesn’t matter. As long as it’s not bothering you, let’s keep moving.

The 3 of them traveled from Coral Ward to Obsidia Ward to the Grand Hall. When they were about to get to Peridot Ward, James overheard a couple of young men talking.

Young Man #1: Yea. They say it always lurches at nighttime but only during a thunderstorm and will only go into the alleyways. It’s very fast, scary looking and has sharp claws.

Young Man #2: I might have seen it before. Damn man. I wouldn’t want to be a homeless person sleeping in the alleyways. I mean look at the weather tonight.

Young Man #1: Yea. Hopefully, it doesn’t come out here and do anything to us.

James was intrigued to what they were talking about so he, along with Light and Boney, walked over to the young men and talked to them.

James: Hey. What are you 2 talking about?

Young Man #2: Basically, there’s a monster basically that only comes out during thunderstorms like tonight and it stalks the alleyways.

Young Man #1: Yea. Nobody knows why it does that but no one dares try to find out why. I mean if someone did, there’d be more people out here at night.

James: But you just said it only goes into the alleyways right? Why would people be afraid of just being out on the streets?

Young Man #2: They’re afraid that it will come out into the streets and well attack them.

James: Interesting. Thanks for the information.

James walked away and couldn’t get the thought of the monster out of his head. He decided that he’d search the alleyways of Reborn to try to catch the monster. He’d also take this chance to train Boney. He 1st went to the Alleyway in North Peridot Ward. It was dark in there to the point to where you can almost see nothing except for whenever the flashes of lightning occurred. While investigation, and also training Boney, in the alleyways, James looked to the left when the next flash of lightning happened and saw something in the trash can. Weirdly enough, it was lighter there than in the entirety of the alleyway. James, Light and Boney quietly walked over to it. As they got closer, James could see the bottom of the monster.

1x2z7ZG.png

Suddenly, the monster jumped out of the trash can and landed right in front of James. James fell to the ground and looked up. He couldn’t quite see the outline of it but he could feel the eyes stare a hole into him. But in an instant, the monster rushed out of the alleyway. James looked on in shock. He got back up and wiped off his jacket. Light and Boney came over to make sure he was alright.

James: Don’t worry guys. I’m alright. Come on though. Let’s go catch that monster!

James remembered another alleyway that was in a lower part of Peridot Ward. So they ran down there. Same thing happened there as the other alleyway. They saw a trash can, saw something in it and walked up to it quietly.

cnSAa7C.png

The monster and jumped out and in front of James. But he was ready this time. James jumped back and called Light to go in front of him.

James: Alright Light! Shadow Punch!

Dusclops: Dus! Clops!

Light obeyed the command but for some reason, his whole body just phased through the monster. It locked eyes with James and then ran away again. James was getting frustrated. But now he was even more interested. Light’s attack did nothing to the monster. James decided to run up to the Lapis Ward to check that alleyway. Luckily, the Aqua Gang seemed to have went somewhere else so he was able to go in with no trouble. James didn’t even bother looking all over the alleyway. The monster always seemed to be by the garbage so he searched for 1 and sure enough, he found it and saw the monster figure. The sound of the 3 friends footsteps in the rain caught the attention of the figure and it immediately fled.

James: Light! Fire your Shadow Ball attack at it!

It obeyed the command and fired the Shadow Ball at the figure. But, just like with the Shadow Punch, it just phased right through. The figure escaped. James pondered.

James: Most peculiar. None of Light’s attacks connected. Hmmm.

James left the Aqua Gang hideout and rushed over to the Magma Gang hideout which he was apart of. But as he got closer, he could hear the leader Maxwell.

Maxwell: Urgh! Get away from me! Houndoom! Flamethrower!

As James made it to the alleyway, he saw the Houndoom obeying Maxie and using Flamethrower on the monster. Although it connected, it didn’t appear to have much affect on it. The creature then leaped down and slashed the Houndoom but in an X shape attack. The Houndoom fainted and the creature escaped the alleyway, zooming past James. He and his Pokemon ran over to Maxie to make sure he and his Pokemon were alright.

James: Hey Maxwell!

Maxwell: James? Is that you?

James: Yea. I saw what happened. Are you ok?

Maxwell: I’m fine but Houndoom here could be better. Urgh! I don’t get it. Houndoom’s Flamethrower hit it but it seemed to do nothing. Why?

James: Well to be honest, it is raining very hard right now. It prob made the fire attack not do much damage.

Maxwell: Ohh of course! That makes sense. Well, I suppose I should heal my Houndoom up. By the way, what are you doing here James.

James: Believe it or not, I came here because I wanted to stop that monster or whatever it is. I already searched the 2 alleyways in Peridot Ward, the one by the orphanage and now here. I’m not too sure where to look next.

Maxwell: Well, I do know there’s 1 in Obsidia Ward. I’m pretty sure it’s by the entrance if I remember correctly.

James: Thanks for the tip. Hope your Houndoom gets better soon. Later!

Maxwell: Bye James.

James, Light & Boney walked to Obsidia Ward. They searched and searched until they could see an alleyway. This 1 was a bit different though compared to the rest. For 1, this 1 seemed to have a roof over it and some lights too. So this time, James, Boney & Light were able to locate the trash can. And of course, the creature was in there.

0b3rug0.png

But now that it was light enough to see, James could see that the monster was actually a wild Zangoose. It started to make sense now. Since Zangoose was a Normal Type Pokemon, none of Light’s moves were affective on it. James, Light & Boney walked quietly up to the trash can.

James: Alright Zangoose! You scaring people of the alleyways at night are over! It’s time to fi- Ohh no!

James went to grab a PokeBall from around his waist but he had completely forgotten that he deposited his other Pokemon besides Light and Boney. Light wouldn’t be much any help and that just left Boney. Despite training while looking for the “monster,” Boney was still weak. James was about to back off and run out of the alleyway until something interesting happened. Boney walked up in front of James, pointed his bone at the Zangoose and dared it to attack. James was somewhat taken aback by this. Sure, Boney didn’t back down from the other Pokemon but he didn’t think it would want to take on a foe like Zangoose.

James: Are you sure Boney?

Cubone: Cubone! Bone!

James: Well alrighty then. Boney! Use Bone Club.

Boney obeyed the order and rushed the Zangoose trying to land the attack. The Zangoose stood still but a small barrier appeared in front of it protecting it from the attack.

James: That must have been Detect. Alright! Try using your Bonemerang attack!

Cubone threw its bone at the Zangoose. The Zangoose again used Detect, successfully protecting itself a 2nd time. The bone came back but accidentally hitting James in the face.

Cubone: Bone?! Cubone?!

James: Ow! Urgh! I’m alright Boney but jeez that hurt!

This distracted the Zangoose long enough for Cubone to use the Bonemerang a 2nd time and connecting the attack on the Zangoose’s head. This made the Zangoose dizzy for a couple of seconds but it regained its composure. It got an angry look at its eyes. It sprinted forward and landed a Night Slash attack on the Cubone, sending it up into the air. It then jumped up and used X-Scissor on it, sending it crashing to the floor. James and Light ran over to Boney.

James: Are you ok Boney?!

Cubone: Cu… Cubone…

James: Hmm… Ok. Light! Use Trick Room!

Dusclops: Dusclops!

Dusclops did as it was told and the speeds were switched.

James: Alright Boney! Hit it with a Bone Club attack!

Boney ran with such amazing speed thanks to Light’s Trick Room and bashed Zangoose in the head again with the bone. This time however, the Zangoose grabbed Cubone and threw it up in the air and landed multiple Night Slashes on it and sending it crashing to the ground again. James ran over to it.

James: Boney! You’re taking quite a beating. I think- Huh?

James turned around and the Zangoose was right there now facing him. James could tell the Zangoose wanted to continue beating up the Cubone but James stood in front of it.

James: If you want to get to Boney, you’re gonna have to get through me!

In an instant, the Zangoose rushed James and used it’s X-Scissor attack on him. Boney saw this but it triggered something inside of him. Seeing someone attacking its trainer? It’s friend? No. It was unacceptable. The little Cubone slowly got up and stared at the Zangoose. The Zangoose turned around and started going after Boney. James yelled toward his friend.

James: Boney! You gotta get out of here! That Zangoose will hurt you!

Out of nowhere, Light rushed in front of Zangoose. But with no moves to damage it, it couldn’t do much of damaging the Zangoose. It got an evil smirk on its face and used a powerful Night Slash on Dusclops which flew right behind Boney. It ran up to its friend and made sure it was ok. Now Boney was mad. It remembered how Dusclops had saved it from the Poison Type Pokemon. And now it was its turn to save Light. Cubone stood in front of Light and started to scream. All of a sudden, it started to glow and change.

xoM3dB1.png

9lMkee9.png

HaTdvc1.png

James: Boney? Are-Are you…

MpOyQQK.png

2HbfpdZ.png

t3A2Haa.png

James didn’t have to finish his sentence. Boney the Cubone had evolved into a Marowak. The toxic blotches still stuck to the skull and bone but that wasn’t important at the moment. Both Pokemon glared at each other and ran towards each other preparing to attack. Zangoose was using X-Scissor while Boney was using Bone Club. Unfortunately, Boney missed with its attack as Zangoose connected with its attack, although just a bit. This angered Marawak a lot. It ran towards Zangoose with frustration. As James was looking on, his Pokedex made a sound. James looked at it and read that Marowak had learned a new move.

James: Hmm. Interesting. Boney! Use your new move! Stomping Tantrum!

Marowak: MAROWAK! MARO!

Boney rushed towards Zangoose as Zangoose was rushing towards it. They collided and hit each other with their moves. Nothing was happening yet. But then, Boney took a knee. James though that Boney lost but as he continued to watch, he saw the Zangoose faint. The battle was done and Boney had come out victorious. James ran over to Boney as did Light.

James: You did it Boney! You defeated the alleyway monster!

Dusclops: Dusclops Dusc!

Marowak: Marowak wak.

It was clear that Boney was exhausted from its battle so James returned it to its PokeBall. James walked up to the fainted Zangoose. He realized how strong it was and what it took to take it down.

James: Well… I did say I would stop it and if I just left it here, it would just continue with what it was doing so… Go PokeBall!

James threw a PokeBall at the Zangoose. The Zangoose went inside the PokeBall and it started to shake. After a couple of seconds, it stopped shaking, securing the catch. James had captured the Zangoose. James was quite pleased with himself.

James: A new friend. Haha. Hmm. Still though. Why was it always in the trash can whenever we saw it. Hmm.

James decided to find out. He called out Zangoose. It came out. It was obviously still groggy from the battle but when it saw James, it turned its back on him.

James: I know. You probably don’t wanna be anyone’s Pokemon but I promise you. You’ll become stronger with me. Don’t you like that?

Zangoose:… Zan…

James: You’ll see. Just watch. But I'm curious. Why were you searching the trash cans in all the alleyways?

The Zangoose’s eyes widened as if it just remembered what it was doing before the battle and being captured. It ran over to the trash can and pulled out some type of rock. It carried it over to James and showed it to him. James could see that it looked like something but he couldn’t tell what.

James: Did you find this 1 time and then forget where it was?

Zangoose: (shaking its head in agreement) Goose Zan.

James: Well… If you want, I can hold it while we travel together.

The Zangoose quickly pulled back the rock. It looked at it and back at James and repeated the process a couple of times. Finally, it hesitantly handed the rock over to James. But it shot an evil look towards James as if it was telling him that if he loses it or damages it, he would have to deal with him even if he did own it now. James promised he wouldn’t let anything happen to the rock and placed it in his backpack. He then returned the Zangoose back to its PokeBall and took his Pokemon Team to the PokeCenter to heal them up. After that was done, James decided to do some training with both Boney and now Zangoose. James only had Boney in its PokeBall once as a Cubone so he never really got to see what it did if it was sent out. But Marowak will always look into the wild Pokemon’s eyes or trainer’s eyes, point the bone at James and then prepare for battle. Zangoose was a completely different story though. When it was brought out of it’s Pokemon, it would look back at James and evilly smile at him. It freaked James out but he figured it just wanted to remind him of the promise he made. After a couple of hours of training in the night, James and the rest of his Pokemon rested inside the PokeCenter until it was sunrise. James got up, got some of his Pokemon out of the PC and started to walk towards the Railnet where Cain was waiting for him.

Pokémon Greet Outside Of The PokeBall

Spoiler

Yh0SrXl.gif Vu2Im5z.gif

Marowak was only in the ball once as a Cubone just so no one could capture it and when it came out, it didn't do anything. But since it evolved, when it is brought out of its PokeBall, Marowak will look into the opponents eyes, or the opposite trainer's eyes and then point the bone at James. James speculates that it is in a way telling them to respect its trainer.

i8mIqKn.gif

When James sends out Zangoose, it will shoot back an evil looking smile, instantly freaking James out. James trusts Zangoose though and thinks that it does that due to his promise of keeping the rock it found safe for the Zangoose. James doesn't wanna know what could happen if he somehow lost the rock.

Pokemon Team

Spoiler

Vu2Im5z.gif

Boney (Marowak)/Male/Level 45

Nature: Hardy/Ability: Battle Armor

Held Item: None

Moveset: Stomping Tantrum/Bonemerang/Thrash/Perish Song

i8mIqKn.gif

Zangoose/Male/Level 45

Nature: Jolly/Ability: Immunity

Moveset: Night Slash/Strength/X-Scissor/Detect

qfokeuh.gif

Luxray/Female/Level 45

Nature: Gentle/Ability: Intimidate

Moveset: Spark/Thunder Fang/Bite/Crunch

D9WtKqg.gif

Light (Dusclops)/Female/Level 46

Nature: Hardy/Ability: Pressure

Moveset: Shadow Punch/Shadow Ball/Destiny Bond/Trick Room

qRFhWCu.gif

Cacturne/Female/Level 46

Nature: Mild/Ability: Sand Veil

Held Item: Rose Incense

Moveset: Drain Punch/Faint Attack/Energy Ball/Sucker Punch

OPGJl2l.gif

Granbull/Female/Level 46

Nature: Hardy/Ability: Intimidate

Held Item: Pixie Plate

Moveset: Bite/Close Combat/Headbutt/Play Rough

PC Storage Unit

Spoiler

wV7LSHJ.gif

Roselia/Female/Level 46

Nature: Brave/Ability: Poison Point

Held Item: Big Root

Moveset: Giga Drain/Leech Seed/Magical Leaf/Toxic Spikes

PpYAvCF.gif

Swalot/Male/Level 45

Nature: Relaxed/Ability: Sticky Hold

Held Item: Black Sludge

Moveset: Sludge Wave/Sludge Bomb/Body Slam/Toxic

nEc6566.gif

Empoleon/Male/Level 45

Nature: Rash/Ability: Defiant

Held Item: Wave Incense

Moveset: Aqua Jet/Peck/Bubble Beam/Metal Claw

o87bNl2.gif

Darmanitan/Male/Level 45

Nature: Relaxed/Ability: Sheer Force

Moveset: Fire Punch/Thrash/Flare Blitz/Hammer Arm

LrrbvmK.gif

Growlie (Growlithe)/Female/Level 44

Moveset: Crunch/Outrage/Flamethrower/Close Combat

Ratings And Motto Possibility!~

Spoiler

NO CHANGES!

NO MOTTO! (Although, I would love for them to have a Team Motto together)

Ame (10/10)

MOTTO!

Cain (20/10)

NO MOTTO!

Victoria (7/10)

NO MOTTO!

Julia (5/10)

NO MOTTO!

Fern (-over 9000/10)

Florinia (7/10)

NO MOTTO!

Amaria (5/10)

NO MOTTO!

Taka (3/10)

NO MOTTO!

Corey (5/10)

Heather (9/10)

Shelly (10/10)

NO MOTTO!

Anna (5/10)

NO MOTTO!

Noel (4/10)

Charlotte (8/10)

NO MOTTO!

Kiki (10/10)

NO MOTTO!

Cal (4/10)

NO MOTTO!

Aya (5/10)

Hardy (8/10)

• Like 3

Just now, Candy said:

Interesting how you only name some of James' pokemon :P

And I like Zangoose~ reminds me of one tsundere riolu in one of my WIPs lol

Did you see the little contest I posted on here a couple of days ago? ;) hint hint wink wink? And I have no idea what that is but awesome! Haha.

• 2 weeks later...

A8XDUew.png

Spoiler

James, along with Light, made it to the Underground Railnet. As they went into the cave, they saw Cain sitting against the rock sleeping. James laughed for a bit but felt bad.

James: He must have gotten tired waiting for me and just decided to go to sleep. HEY CAIN! WAKE UP!

Cain jumped up to his feet frightened from James’ scream. He rubbed his eyes and looked up at James with an irritated look.

4tLMatX.png

Cain: Ohh come on man. Why’d you scare me awake like that? Not cool.~

James: Sorry. Couldn’t resist buddy.

Cain: Ugh. -yawn- What took you so long anyways? I’ve been waiting for like 12 hours!

James: Well I beat your sister for the badge, rescued a Pokemon and then caught the alleyway monster.

Cain: You mean that Zangoose? Thank god. That thing was always scaring people. Anyways… How was my family?

James: They were ok. I mean… You know.

Cain: My mom didn’t talk about me at all did she?

James:… Sorry.

Cain: It’s ok. I’m used to it. She doesn’t like the fact how I… like to have fun with some individuals.

James: Hey. It’s alright buddy. I’m sure she still loves you.

Cain: Hehe. Sure. And my sister. How was she?

James: Well… She seems kinda distraught about you leaving and not talking to her.

Cain: Really?

James: Yea. Hey. Is it true you were supposed to be the Reserve Poison Type Gym Leader?

Cain: Hehehe. Yea. I was. But I just couldn’t be there cus of my mom you know?

James: Yea yea. I understand.

Cain: Good… Thanks for being here with me James. I feel better knowing you’re here with me.

James: No problem Cain. What are best buds for?

Cain: Haha. We should go. Team Fabulous! Move out!

Cain ran up ahead. James followed suit. He came to the point where he had to use Strength and moved the boulders out of the way. He then went to where he was with the gang last time they were all together. James stood there for a second thinking back to when he saw everything unfold. He snapped back to reality and walked through into the next room. He saw Cain go to the door that continued the Underground Railnet but it wouldn’t open. Cain then looked at the stairs.

Zs8jMDu.png

Cain: Well that was is a no go. So this must be it. You ready James? We’re prob gonna be dealing with a lot of Team Meteor Grunts.

James: Of course I’m ready! Me and my Pokemon are!

Cain: Good. Then let’s go!

Cain and James went up and came outside of the tunnel. James looked around his surroundings. Huge cracks were in the ground. He noticed that looking to the opposite sides that he could see Obsidia Ward and parts of the Magma Gang hideout.

James: Wow. I never noticed how… Close these 2 Wards were to each other.

Cain: Yea. Before the earthquakes hit, you could just easily walk from the Obsidia Ward up to there and vice versa. But now… Well you can see for youself. But come on. There’s the Yureyu building. They must be in there.

James: Alright.

They walked up to the building and went inside. The building was obviously damaged. It had cracks in the floor and ceilings. Papers and other stuff were on the ground.

zFtHo7f.png

James: Alright. You ready Cain?

Cain: I guess.

James: You guess?

Cain: I never really done this whole “teaming up” thing before. So… please S-Senpai… Be gentle with me. It’s my 1st time.~

James: Always so weird despite the situation that’s presented in front of us. Haha. Come on. Let’s get moving.

Cain and James started their climb up through the building. They fought a lot of Team Meteor Grunts. Surprisingly, some of them were somewhat tough but they were able to get through them. As they reached the next floor, they looked into a room and saw 2 Team Meteor Grunts holding Shelly with a knife pressed against her throat. The 2 grunts noticed them.

9CXWMwm.png

Team Meteor Grunt #1: Hey! Back away or we’ll kill her!

James: You wouldn’t!

Team Meteor Grunt #2: Ohh but we would. Boss’s orders. Anybody comes near us and we slit her throat!

Shelly: I-It’s ok guys. F-Forget about me and k-keep going…

Cain: Grrr! Don’t worry Shelly! We’ll rescue you! I promise!

Team Meteor Grunt #1: Yea right. I’d love to see you try. Now move along!

Cain and James reluctantly continued onward up to the next floor. They were so worried about Shelly’s safety that they almost didn’t even notice more Team Meteor Grunts and Charlotte.

Charlotte: Well, you 2 actually made it. I’m surprised.

Cain: Wha-… Ohh! Charlotte! You’re here!

James: And you’re safe!

kTdCIDa.png

Charlotte: Well yea. Even if I do get captured, it’s not like they’re gonna keep me tied up or anything. I won’t let them.

Team Meteor Grunt #1: Don’t come any closer or we’ll=

Charlotte: Ok. Seriously Simon and Tara? You’re still on that lame threat?

Simon: Well that’s what the boss told us to say.

Charlotte: Sirius right? Well whatever. Put that aside for now. Simon, Tara, meet James and Cain. Or Princess. He’d prob prefer that. James, Cain, meet Simon and Tara.

Tara: Hmph! We’ve met already.

James: I know. I beat you 2 before.

Simon: And we’re still pissed about that!

Cain: Well you did kind of start it to be fair right? Wait. WHAT?! Charlotte, did you actually make friends with Team Meteor?!

Charlotte: Yes. They maybe on a different side from us but they’re people too.

James zoned out for a minute thinking back to his Team Rocket days. He realized that the twerp and his friends were kind of their friends throughout all their journeys as well.

Cain: -mes?… JAMES!

James: What’s it- Huh?!

Cain: Come on! We’re taking them out!

James: Ohh right. Sorry!

After the battle ended, Tara started to stomp her foot to the ground. Simon tried his best to hold in his chuckle.

Tara: Hey! Tell your friends to stop being good Charlotte!

Charlotte: Better idea. Why don’t you 2 stop being bad?

Cain: Yea! Quit Team Meteor and join the good guys!

James: That’s what I did. I quit Team Rocket and now, my life has never been better. Well…

Cain: Yea…

Charlotte: Ummm… You guys ok?

James: Yea.

Cain: Just bad memories.

Charlotte: Ok. We’re gonna have to have a talk when we get to the house after all of this is over with.

Simon: We can’t.

Charlotte: Why’s that?

Simon: When everything is done and completed, I will have a new life. A better 1!

Tara: Team Meteor is rebuilding the world!

James: I get it. By teaming with them, you’ll earn a place at the top later.

Tara: Exactly!

Cain: But then what happens to this world.

Tara: It vanishes. We know we’ve done a lot of harmful things but once everything happens, it will have been worth it.

Charlotte & James: End justifies the means.

Tara: Exactly! You both get it!

Charlotte: Well, I suppose that’s cool. Anyways, bye!

Simon: Wait. What do you mean bye?

Charlotte: You 2 have been beaten. You have nothing to keep me here. Anyways, where’s Shelly?

Cain: She’s still below us.

Charlotte: You didn’t save her?

James: We couldn’t. If we had gotten an closer, they would have slit her throat.

Charlotte: Hmm. I see.

Charlotte raced down the steps. Cain and James looked at each other with worried looks on their faces. Who knows what Charlotte would do? They raced down as fast as they could. They got there in time to hear the conversation starting.

Team Meteor Grunt #1: Like we told the others, come any closer and we’ll cut her throat!

Shelly: I-I’m scared…

Charlotte: Go on then. Do it.

bberIWd.png

Cain and James’ jaws dropped. They couldn’t believe what Charlotte just said.

Cain: Uhh… What?

Charlotte: Go ahead. Kill her.

Shelly: Ch-Charlotte?!

Charlotte: Look, she’s not my sister. So why would I care. I’m just gonna flip the switch here so we can continue further up the building.

James: What are you doing Charlotte!?

Team Meteor Grunt #2: We… We really will!

Charlotte: As I keep saying, do what you will. She’s not my sister.

Charlotte pushed the button on the monitor which activated the gate upstairs. Then, in a fast motion, Charlotte ran up to Shelly, grabbed her by the arm and yanked her to safety. Everyone was in shock.

Charlotte: Don’t just look at me you 2! Princess! James! Now! Attack them!

Team Meteor Grunt #1: Ugh! I can’t believe we screwed this up!

Team Meteor Grunt #2: The boss is surely to slit our throats for this now.

coNZIXr.png

Shelly: O-O-Ohh my Arceus Ch-Charlotte. I thought y-you really w-wanted me dead.

Charlotte: No way! You helped me escape the orphanage and for that, I respect you.

James: What were you thinking though?!

Charlotte: Look… I know that was a dangerous move but sometimes, you can make some lose control by making them believe that they don’t have any. Shelly, I never want you to be hurt.

Cain: Well how about next time, you give us a heads up. Geesh!~

Charlotte: Come on. Let’s continue upstairs. The twins are up there as well as Heather.

Everyone walked up the floors. They continued up until they noticed Noel in a cage with now 2 Team Meteor Knights, as they called themselves.

ybI9UEb.png 

Charlotte: Nice. So you’re just keeping them locked up as if they were part of a zoo.

James: Wait… Wasn’t this a corporate building Cain?

Cain: Yea. Used to be…

James: Why in the world would they have cages then?

Team Meteor Knight #1: This isn’t a proper corporate building anymore. You’ve heard how years ago, Yureyu was the centerpiece of Reborn’s economy.

Team Meteor Knight #2: Then, as the earthquakes started, it was destroyed and the company broke down. That’s what you all heard right?

Team Meteor Knight #1: Well guess what?

Team Meteor Knights #1 & 2: WRONG!

Team Meteor Knights #2 : It was us who did it! We infiltrated them and overt time, shut them down from the inside out.

James: Is that what led to the city’s downfall?

Team Meteor Knight #1: Yes.

Noel: So… Team Meteor were successful in destroying Reborn City the 1st time!

Team Meteor Knight #1: You got it kid. And we were all set to do it to Julia’s Power Plant as well. But SOMEONE got in the way!

James: Look. It’s not bad that you’re bad at your job ok?

Team Meteor Knight #2: Ha! Cocky are ya? This feels like the perfect time to exact some revenge!

James: Not so good at getting your revenge, are yous?

Team Meteor Knight #1: Haha! Mock us all you want. Do as you please. It doesn’t matter.

Noel: Listen. They took Anna upstairs as well as Heather. There’s a weird guy there with The Doctor as well.

Charlotte: The Doctor is here huh? How stupid of him. Hey Princess.

Cain: You’re really sticking to that name aren’t you?

Charlotte: Well you definitely earned it. But listen. I’m gonna team up with James from here on out. You and Shelly figure a way to get Noel out of there and make sure no more Team Meteor people bother us. We’ll handle the rest from here.

Cain: You got it boss.

Shelly: Al-alright.

Noel: They also took something from Anna. It’s her Amethyst Pendant and it’s very important to her. Our real father gave it to her. Nomos, Nostra and that pendant were all that we had when we were at the orphanage.

Charlotte: Why would they do that? So much for wanting a better world if they’re just gonna become common thieves. Anyways, come on James. Let’s head up to the next floor.

James: Alright then. Let’s go.

James and Charlotte walked up to the next floor. When they reached it, they could see the Doctor with his Electivire out in front of Heather.

SowHzt8.png 

James: Hey! What are you doing to her!?

Dr. Sigmund: Nothing at the moment.

Charlotte: You’ve teamed with Team Meteor? Hmm. Didn’t think you could get any lower. I guess I was wrong.

Dr. Sigmund: I’ll confess. It was fortunate that this “Team Meteor” approached me with a proposal. Capture my fugitives and for payment?

Charlotte: I don’t care what the payment is Doc.

Dr. Sigmund: Hmm. Maybe not you but… James. Does this Ruby Ring look familiar to you?

James looked on in shock as the Doctor held out in his hand the Ruby Ring he had seen on Heather’s fingers so many times before. He remembered the promise he made to Corey which started to get him mad.

James: Give that ring back!

Dr. Sigmund: Heh. Well until this is all over with, I’m holding her here for questioning later. But she appears to have withdrawn to the point of silence.

James: Well with what you’ve done to her, she may never talk again!

Charlotte: That wouldn’t shock me. No pun intended.

Dr. Sigmund: She hasn’t lost the ability. Just the will.

Charlotte: ENOUGH! We’re here to send you to hell Doc!

Dr. Sigmund: Hahahaha. And what do you plan to do?

Charlotte: James… I know we never practiced but now is just a good a time as ever to do this.

James: What do you-

He then watched as Charlotte struck a pose. He knew exactly what she was doing. For his sake, he hoped he had some at least decent lines to say.

KSZln9Q.png

The Doctor and even Heather, at least somewhat slightly, had a confused look on their faces. Charlotte and James took this time to send out their Pokemon to battle the Doctors Pokemon. It was clearly no match though. Charlotte was far stronger than James had anticipated but was glad she was on their side and not the evil side. After the battle was over, Charlotte ran up to the Doctor and punched him in the mouth. He held his mouth. Blood was starting to pour out of his mouth.

Dr. Sigmund: Urgh! I care little for what you do from here on out! If you wish to continue upwards, feel free to do so. I’m not stopping you.

Charlotte: Arceus that felt good. Hey. You got the rest right James? I’m gonna go see if Shelly and Cain need any help.

James: Alright. I’ll rescue Anna.

Charlotte went back downstairs as James continued upstairs to the last floor of the building. There, he could see Sirius and Anna.

Sirius: Hmph. So the Doctor couldn’t keep you detained after all. How useless he is.

James: Yea. Me and Charlotte took care of him. Now let her go and give her back her Pendant!

Sirius: Well, I suppose I can let him off this time. I was only expecting to get the Ruby Ring. I wasn’t expecting to find the Amethyst Pendant though.

Anna: Give that back! My dad gave that to me!

Sirius: Your father? What a pitiful man.

Anna: Wait. You knew my dad?!

Sirius: Yes and he sickened me. But I will take my leave now. Good Bye James.

Anna: Hey! Get back here!

James: Whoa whoa. It’ll be ok Anna.

Anna: But… But he has the pendant.

James: I know but let’s be honest here. It’s Team Meteor. We’ll be running into them soon enough eventually. Trust me.

Anna: But… But he took the pendant my dad gave me. And he knew him! How come he knows him and I don’t?!

James knelt down and hugged little Anna. He put his hand up to her forehead to wipe the hair out of her face and noticed that her forehead felt hotter than usual.

James: Anna, you’re burning up. Are you feeling ok?

Anna: I’m fine but Nostra is feeling really, really sick.

James: I think it’s you who is feeling sick.

Just then, Cain and Noel came up to the room to check on James and Anna.

Noel: Is everything ok here?

Anna: They took dad’s pendant!

James: And she’s getting sick.

Anna: I told you it was Nostra!

Cain: She does look a little sick. Alright. Me and Noel will take Anna out of here. Charlotte and Shelly, along with Team Meteor, have already left.

James: Did you find a key or anything so we can continue? That door back there was locked remember Cain?

Cain: We didn’t find anything. There might be something in this room.

James: I’ll check. You guys take Anna downstairs.

Noel: Alright. See you soon James.

Noel and Cain helped Anna go downstairs. James searched the room thoroughly but could not find the key. With no other choice, he exited the room and left the building. When he got to the Underground Railnet, Charlotte approached him.

tgsHYry.png

Charlotte: Hey. Nice battling skills.

James: Thanks but I barely did anything. You were the powerhouse.

Charlotte: Haha. Well thanks but you did good for what you did. But you were especially good with our new motto.

James: Thanks. I wasn’t sure if you would like it or not but I’m glad you liked it.

Charlotte: You kidding me?! It fits us perfectly!

James: I also like our team name you came up for us. Team Combustion.

Charlotte: I know. It’s lit right?

James:…

Charlotte: What?

James: No more puns!

Cain walked up to James and Charlotte with a worried look on his face.

Cain: Hey. Anna is starting to really burn up. Did you find anything in that room to continue?

James: I searched the room but I couldn't find a thing.

Charlotte: Well great! How are we supposed to get through then?!

James, Charlotte & Cain both stood there thinking of a plan. Then James remembered something and smiled.

Cain: What? Did you figure something out?

James: Yes I did.

Charlotte: Well spill it out!

James: I know a girl that has some… boomies.

Spoiler

Since I changed the story to have Charlotte be James' partner instead of Cain, I couldn't really put the video of the battle at the point it happened. But don't worry. I did record it. So for everyone that wants to see it, here is James & Cain (Team Fabulous) VS Sigmund Connal!

NybucLx.png

Pokemon Team

Spoiler

D9WtKqg.gif

qRFhWCu.gif

Cacturne/Female/Level 47

OPGJl2l.gif

Granbull/Female/Level 47

Vu2Im5z.gif

Boney (Marowak)/Male/Level 47

qfokeuh.gif

Luxray/Female/Level 48

i8mIqKn.gif

Zangoose/Male/Level 49

Moveset: Night Slash/Strength/X-Scissor/Swords Dance

PC Storage Unit

Spoiler

wV7LSHJ.gif

Roselia/Female/Level 46

PpYAvCF.gif

Swalot/Male/Level 45

nEc6566.gif

Empoleon/Male/Level 45

o87bNl2.gif

Darmanitan/Male/Level 45

LrrbvmK.gif

Ratings And Motto Possibilities!~

Spoiler

CHANGE!

Ame (10/10)

MOTTO!

Cain (20/10) NO CHANGE! - Worked great together battling through Team Meteor.

NO MOTTO!

Victoria (7/10)

NO MOTTO!

Julia (5/10)

NO MOTTO!

Fern (-over 9000/10)

Florinia (7/10)

NO MOTTO!

Amaria (5/10)

NO MOTTO!

Taka (3/10)

NO MOTTO!

Corey (5/10)

Heather (9/10) NO CHANGE! - Feels bad she won't talk anymore.

Shelly (10/10) NO CHANGE! - Is happy she came out of that ordeal alive.

NO MOTTO!

Anna (5/10) +1/-1 - Mad that Team Meteor took her dads pendant but annoyed James about her not being sick.

NO MOTTO!

Noel (5/10) +1 - Somewhat helped the situation with Anna.

Charlotte (10/10) +2 - She showed how smart she can be by saving Shelly. Plus, their motto is pretty cool.

NO MOTTO!

Kiki (10/10)

NO MOTTO!

Cal (4/10)

NO MOTTO!

Aya (5/10)

Hardy (8/10)

• Like 2

HIATUS ANNOUNCEMENT!

This series will be going on a hiatus. I have another project that I eagerly want to do and I just can't wait any longer. So until I feel like it, this shall be on hiatus. Do not worry though. It shall return. And any new people reading this series, I hope you're enjoying the series. And I'm sure you'll enjoy the other 1 just as much. :)

• 3 months later...

L8uMcVA.png

Spoiler

James ran out of the tunnel and back into the Peridot Ward towards the yellow factory. James pushed open the door and walked towards the back of the room where Julia’s room was. When he walked in, he saw Julia playing with an A. Geodude.

Julia: Ok Geodude! Use Self-Destruct!

A. Geodude: GEO-DUDE!

And with that, the Geodude did what it was told and self-destructed. James threw himself to the floor and tried to shield himself from anything that were to fall on him. Plenty of smoke and debris flew all over the room but thankfully nothing struck him. Just a lot of dust. After everything settled down, James stood up and dusted off as much rubble and dust as he could of his person and approached Julia.

hYlqjmb.png

James: Well some things haven’t changed much.

Julia: Hmm? Oh my boomies! It’s James! I haven’t seen you in like a bajillion years!

James: It’s been a while. See you still like exploding things.

Julia: Yep. I always have my Pokemon explode when I want them too.

James: Doesn’t that get them mad or anything?

Julia: I don’t know really. But they haven’t said anything to me so I think they’re ok with it!

James: That’s… Anyways, that’s not why I’m here. I need your help.

Julia: Ohh? With what?

James: Me and my friends need to get through a door in the Underground Railnet but-

Julia: You guys are trying to get through there?! That’s awesome!

James: Right… As I was saying, I couldn’t find a key so I thought I’d come here and see if you’d like to blow a door open.

James looked at Julia’s expression change. It went from happy to explosive hyper happy. She started to jump up and down and yelling “YAY BOOMIES!” over and over again. She then stopped, grabbed James by the arm and pulled him to the tunnel.

James: Whoooooaaaaaaaa!

Julia: Let’s go blow things up James!

They got to the entrance of the Underground Railnet. Julia let go of James’ arm and let him lead the way because she didn’t know exactly where they were going to.

James: Wow. I never went that fast in my life.

Julia: Well that’s what happens to me when someone asks me to explode things. Which is almost never… This is the 1st time.

James: No kidding. Anyways, we’re almost there.

They got to the door to where James had to defeat Shade to open the door and went through. Everyone on the other side saw James come with the hyper active girl.

Charlotte: Hey. Who’s this?

James: Her names Julia. She’s the Gym Leader of Peridot Ward. Wait. Shouldn’t Gym Leaders know each other?

Noel: Yea but it’s not like we visit each other every day or week. It’s hard to keep track off all the Gym Leaders.

James: Ohh. That makes sense.

Julia: Hi everyone! I’ve been told this door needs to be opened. Don’t worry. I will boom this door open and we can continue!

Charlotte: Wait. We? As in you coming with us?

Julia: Yea!

Charlotte: Why should we let you come with us? You seem dangerous enough as it is.

Shelly: Wait Ch-Charlotte… She could be helpful.

Charlotte: How?

James: Well, if she doesn’t help us right now, for instance, we can’t get through to get to your sister’s house.

Charlotte stood there for a few moments thinking it over until Julia spoke up.

Julia: Aww come on. It’s bored at my Gym. I mean except for when I have my Pokemon randomly explode but still!

Charlotte: -sigh- Fine. Crazy girl can come with us. Just… don’t blow anything important up alright?

Julia: I will try my best!

Charlotte: This might be a mistake.

Julia walked up to the door and called out her Electrode and instructed it to use Self-Destruct which it did. Everything wobbled back and forth but luckily the ceiling didn’t collapse. Everyone looked at the door and it was blown open.

edk7yqf.png

Julia: Good job Electrode! Return!

Cain: I think we should have counted in the possibility of the cave falling on top of us! That was too close for comfort!

Charlotte: Yea. Princess is right. I don’t this place will stand another explosion. 1 was enough.

Shelly: But n-now we can get through… Right?

Charlotte: Depends. We still going to my sister’s place in Chrysolia?

Anna: H-Hey, we should go quickly, ok?

James: Why? What’s wrong Anna?

Anna: It’s Nostra. She’s not feeling well.

Noel: Don’t you mean you don’t feel well Anna? You look so pale.

Anna: No no. I promise you it’s Nostra! She says she’s dizzy and tired…

Noel: Right…

Charlotte: We should hurry then. Come on everyone.

And with that, everyone walked through the blown open door. Charlotte led the group as Julia and James were behind everyone. As they turned a corner to get out of the tunnel, there was yet another obstacle in the way. It looked like a long metal pole that stretched from 1 of the walls all the way to the other side of the wall. Everyone seemed annoyed except Julia.

rqpQaHF.png

Julia: Should I blow this up too? It’d be fun and done!

James: Not this time Julia.

Charlotte: Besides, this looks like it’s really in place. I doubt any kind of explosion would be able to get through it.

Cain: So if we can’t blow it up, what do we do now?

Shelly: Umm, I-I think I know. I’ve read about these I think. Reborn didn’t want people to be wandering in here in and out when this place was built.

Cain: Isn’t that what we’re doing now though?

Shelly: Yea. Hehe… Umm, anyways they made gates like this to open for trains but not for people.

Noel: Are you saying we need to drive a train to get this to open up?

Shelly: I-I don’t believe so. I think all we have to do get the tracks to get it to connect here. Then that would go away and we could continue.

James: That sounds simple enough.

Shelly: But there’s also so much debris on the tracks here. Probably even more from the explosion before. You have to make sure there’s nothing in the way or the tracks aren’t blown apart.

Julia: Aww. I wanted to boom more things.

Cain: You really like blowing things up don’t you Jules?

Julia: Ooo! I like that nickname! But yes. I do. I also like naps and coffee.

James: Well I suppose I should go find the train and then make the tracks connect to this.

Julia: Ooooo! Can I follow you James?!

Charlotte: I’m not gonna complain.

James: I suppose it wouldn’t hurt. Sure Julia. Come along.

Julia: WHEEE!

And with that, Julia bolted to 1 side of the room and went down. James was getting tired of trying to keep up with her but he knew he had to follow her to help everyone continue to the hideout. It took a bit but he finally found the train and also Julia.

ZYCNaih.png

James: How in the world did you find this so fast?

Julia: Well… it wasn’t the way we came and the other side was blocked off. Sooooo I went down. I do good yes?

James: You did really well. Alright. Help me set the tracks to the right path.

Julia: As you say James!

The 2 of them started to look for levers. It was only difficult because Julia would hit the levers over and over again which would confuse James a bit. But after an hour, they finally were able to get the right tracks connected to the exit. The 2 of them regrouped with the gang.

0B0hInl.png

Charlotte: You 2 did it. Perfect.

Julia: Yay! We got it to go away!

James: More like I did. But yes. We should be able to go through now.

Charlotte: Come on everyone! Let’s get out of here!

Everyone rushed out of the cave and finally got outside. It was raining but no 1 really cared. Just as everyone came out though, Heather sent out her Salemance and flew away, leaving everyone.

KTb7cYL.png

Julia: Bye Bye!

Shelly: Umm, ok then… Bye?

Charlotte: Why would she do that?

Cain: And the 2nd she sees the sky, she’s gone just like that. Great.

Shelly: Not like I wanted to help my friend or anything…

James: Don’t be sad Shelly. She’s been through a lot. She might need some time to herself.

Cain: Welllll… I’m still gonna go after her. Or at least make sure she’s ok from a distance.

James: Yea. It might not be a bad thing to keep an eye on here actually. Make sure she doesn’t get in trouble and whatnot. You take care alright? And thanks for everything.

Cain: No problem buddy and you too. Bye everyone!

Charlotte: Later Princess.

Cain left and headed into what looked like to be a forest of sorts.

su8avlB.png

Everyone turned to Anna when they heard her groan from pain.

Noel: Guys, she’s practically white.

Anna: No! I’m fine! It’s Nostra that’s sick remember?

Julia: -walks over to Anna and looks at her doll- Oh my goodness! We better get going soon then! We need to get Nos… Nastr… We need to get it better!

Noel: -pulls Julia to the side to where Anna can’t hear them- What are you doing? You’re just gonna make her thing she’s right.

Julia: Well she obviously believes that the doll is alive. Might as well play along and just get her to a safer place faster yes?

Noel: That’s… I suppose that’s a good idea.

Charlotte: Well come on everyone. Let’s get going so “Nostra” can rest.

Everyone started walking up north into the cave and went in. As they were walking though, they could feel the ground shake back and forth which worried most of them. Julia found it kind of fun while Charlotte seemed more annoyed with it.

James: Is it always this shaky here?

Charlotte: No. This is new. -walks up and sees metal stuff coming out of the mountain- And so is this metal junk.

7EykiWc.png

Noel: Something tells me this isn’t a good sign.

As soon as Noel said that, the ground shook harder than the other previous times. Everyone looked up just in case anything were to fall down on them. Luckily, nothing did.

Charlotte: Alright. Everyone get out of here!

Noel, Anna and Shelly ran as fast as they could out of the cave. Charlotte walked up but just casually as Julia and James walked behind her. As the pair of them were about to get to the exit, Charlotte stopped the 2 of them.

HUQMjbV.png

Charlotte: Well, our place is just through here. I’m pretty sure the other 3 are already at the house.

James: That’s good. Then we can see how bad Anna really is.

Julia: -yawns- I’m tired though.

Charlotte: Well we’re almost to the house. You 2 will be spending the night there. And probably more.

Julia: Good. Julia needs to get some sleepies.

Charlotte: Also, please don’t blow anything up near or in the house Julia?

Julia: Fine. I promise.

Charlotte: Good. See you guys soon.

Charlotte rushed out of the cave as James and Julia walked normally. As they exited the cave, they were surprised at how pretty the place looked. Loads of flowers, a crystal clear lake and a big house.

James: Wow… This place looks so beautiful.

Julia: It does. So pretty. -starts walking around the lake with James- So why do you all have to hideout here?

James: Umm… It’s a long story. I’ll tell you about it another time.

Julia: Ok!

They could see Charlotte up ahead and she seemed to be counting the flowers for some reason.

4HFkRWB.png

James: Charlotte? What are you doing?

Charlotte: These flower rings… 1, 2, 3… 8. 1, 2… 8… 8… -sigh- She’s been at it again.

Julia: Who?

Charlotte: My sister. She needs to do things in 8’s for some reason. But come on. We gotta go. We’re almost there.

James: Yea. It’d be good to get out of this rain.

Julia: And to get some sleeps.

The 3 of them walked up into the house, where they were reunited with the others and also Laura. She seemed shocked to see the orphan escapees.

A3cpVvf.png

Laura: Noel? Anna? Charlotte? What are you all doing here? Shouldn’t you all be at the orphanage right now?

Charlotte: We had enough of his shit. So we hooked him up to his own device and fried him.

Laura: Wait. Really…?

Charlotte: Naw. I wish though. But we need to lay low here for a while. James, Shelly, Julia, this is Laura. She’s my sister.

Laura: Well it’s a pleasure to meet you 3. Even if it is unexpected.

Charlotte: Shelly and James helped us escape while Julia helped us get through some obstacles.

Julia: I like to blow stuff up!

Laura: Ohh…. Well that’s lovely. But please try to not do that in the house.

Julia: I know. Your sister told me that too.

Charlotte: Don’t want the house to get destro-

Julia: I NEED SOME SLEEPYTIME NOW!

James: Ummm…

Noel: Is… Is there anywhere Anna can lie down? She’s very sick. I-I mean Nostra.

Laura: Ohh…. Right. Yes of course. You 2 and Julia. Follow me upstairs.

Laura went upstairs will Noel, Anna and Julia. Charlotte, Shelly and James stayed downstairs to talk some things over.

Charlotte: Laura was kept with us at the Orphanage too, until very recently.

James: Yea. I bumped into her while she was leaving I think.

Charlotte: So she just turned 18. Which means she’s now a legal adult and was allowed to be freed.

Shelly: I can’t believe something l-like that was happening by my gym th-the whole time…

Charlotte: It’s ok Shelly. It’s not your fault. Anyways, she came here. It used to be our parents’ house so…

James: You ok Charlotte?

Charlotte: Hmm? Ohh yea. Sorry. I forgot what I was going to say. Anyways, she seems to have redecorated… again.

Shelly: Hey Charlotte? Whatever did happen to your parents?

Charlotte: Not important right now Shelly.

Shelly: O-Oh… Sorry…

Laura: -walks downstairs- Poor girl. She laid in bed and went straight to sleep. And that crazy girl is sleeping on an inflatable raft with glasses on…

James: Honestly, that’s the most normal thing I’ve ever heard her do.

Laura: Anyways, the little girl is running an awful fever.

Charlotte: Damn. Do we have any medicine here?

Laura: No. I don’t think so. But I think the PokeMart in Spinel Town is selling some. But I’m not sure it’s open right now.

Charlotte: Well, I suppose the best we can do is everyone get some sleep and then James, you can go to Spinel Town and get some medicine.

James: Sounds like a plan to me. I’m too tired to even think about walking over right now.

Laura: Well, why don’t I take you up to a room? Come on James.

James walked up with Laura upstairs. Laura was standing up against a wall.

Laura: This room can be yours. This is where that Julia girl is sleeping too. You 2 seem to know each other so I just thought it’d make sense to have you 2 be roommates.

James: It makes sense. Thanks Laura. See you in the morning. Night.

James walked into the room and walked over to the bed. He sat down in it and put on his pajamas. He looked down at Julia and couldn’t help but chuckle at the sight of her sleeping on an inflatable raft.

7Jk1xyo.png

James: Haha. She’s a weird 1 isn’t she Light?

Dusclops: Dusclops Dusc.

The 2 of them closed their eyes and fell fast asleep.

Pokemon Team

Spoiler

D9WtKqg.gif

qRFhWCu.gif

Cacturne/Female/Level 47

OPGJl2l.gif

Granbull/Female/Level 47

Vu2Im5z.gif

Boney (Marowak)/Male/Level 47

qfokeuh.gif

Luxray/Female/Level 48

i8mIqKn.gif

Zangoose/Male/Level 49

PC Storage Unit

Spoiler

wV7LSHJ.gif

Roselia/Female/Level 46

PpYAvCF.gif

Swalot/Male/Level 45

nEc6566.gif

Empoleon/Male/Level 45

o87bNl2.gif

Darmanitan/Male/Level 45

LrrbvmK.gif

Spoiler

CHANGE!

Ame (10/10)

MOTTO!

Cain (20/10) NO CHANGE! - James is glad he was able to hang with him for as long as he did but is glad he's gonna keep an eye on Heather.

NO MOTTO!

Victoria (7/10)

NO MOTTO!

Julia +1 (6/10) - Hasn't seen Julia in a long time and what happens when they do see each other? Explosions! Although she's still weird and annoying, he's glad that she's back for a bit.

NO MOTTO!

Fern (-over 9000/10)

Florinia (7/10)

NO MOTTO!

Amaria (5/10)

NO MOTTO!

Taka (3/10)

NO MOTTO!

Corey (5/10)

Heather (9/10) NO CHANGE! - Doesn't know where she's going but he's gonna miss her.

Shelly (10/10)

NO MOTTO!

Anna +1 (6/10) - Feels bad that she's sick and wants to help her.

NO MOTTO!

Noel (5/10)

MOTTO!

Charlotte (10/10)

NO MOTTO!

Kiki (10/10)

NO MOTTO!

Cal (4/10)

NO MOTTO!

Aya (5/10)

Hardy (8/10)

NO MOTTO!

Laura (6/10) - Seems like a good person but is really timid for some reason.

• Like 2

haha welcome back from your hiatus been waiting for this since forever o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o im happy that julia got some attenton she is one of my fav, is julia and james going to be a couple i was hoping for some rocketshipping hint but i gues it wont happen since jessie and james dint talk to each other since...3 years i think?

anyways keep up the good work im a little worried r u okay it must be hard juggling between my awesome pokemon adventure,pokemon full moon reaction run and now james blasting off to reborn (i dont know if you are continuing your insurgence run ㄟ( ▔, ▔ )ㄏ)hope that is not too hard on you (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Angelkitsune said:

haha welcome back from your hiatus been waiting for this since forever o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o im happy that julia got some attenton she is one of my fav, is julia and james going to be a couple i was hoping for some rocketshipping hint but i gues it wont happen since jessie and james dint talk to each other since...3 years i think?

anyways keep up the good work im a little worried r u okay it must be hard juggling between my awesome pokemon adventure,pokemon full moon reaction run and now james blasting off to reborn (i dont know if you are continuing your insurgence run ㄟ( ▔, ▔ )ㄏ)hope that is not too hard on you (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Thanks! And no. I never really planned for James to have a relationship with anyone. Only like a really close friendship with him and other people. And yea. I'm fine. I always seem to task myself with doing a lot of runs but it's kind of good. I mean, if I get bored with 1, there's another 1 I can do that's fun. Although, hopefully I won't ever do a 3 month hiatus again. o.o I tell you, it was hard writing this Episode at 1st because of that. But when I was half way through it, it started to get easier again. And I just uploaded an Episode of Insurgence a couple of hours ago. So there's that too. Hopefully you're enjoying all of these runs I'm doing. I'm hoping to get another Chapter of my Full Moon Reaction Run up sometime today.

• 4 weeks later...

RiiVsXt.png

Spoiler

Julia: JAMES! WAKE UP! WE GOT STUFF TO DO TODAY REMEMBER?!

James: Wha- What?! What’s going on?!

Dusclops: Dusclops?!

Julia’s loudness woke Light up and made James fall out of bed. He was still groggy when he got up. He looked across the room and saw Julia jumping up and down for joy.

NHcZcNw.png

James: -yawns- What you mean?

Julia: You don’t remember? We need to get medicines for the sick little girl!

James: Ohh yea. Anna. By the way, how are you so hyper this early?

Julia: I woke up and had about 3 cups of coffee.

James: Ahh… Well…

Julia: Ohh yea. I’m not sure if anyone or I have told you but where we’re going to get medicine is another Gym Leader. So while we’re there, you can get yourself a gym badge!

James: Ooo. Smack Down 2 Pidgeys with 1 Geodude. Not a bad idea Julia… which is weird.

Julia: I am smart!

James: Right. Well before we leave, I wanna check in on Anna and see how she’s doing.

Julia: Ok! I’ll come with you!

James: I know you’re worried about her too Light.

Dusclops: Dusc Dusclops.

The 3 of them exited their room and into the room Anna and Noel were staying in. Noel was standing at bedside while Anna slept in the bed. James and Julia stood closer to her bedside.

PadMAvm.png

James: Hey. How’s she doing?

Noel: Well, she seems to have at least stopped getting worse but that’s the best I can say right now. She’s still pretty sick.

Julia: I’m so sorry your little sister is sick. But don’t worry! Me and James will be going to uhh… uhh… I forgot the name of the town.

Noel: Spinel Town.

Julia: Yea! We’ll be going there to get medicine for her!

James: And to also get another Gym Badge.

Noel: Makes sense. I forget what her name is but all I remember is that she used to be a model.

James: A model huh? That’s interesting. Well hey. The sooner we leave, the sooner we can get back here and get her better.

Noel: Yea. See you all later.

Julia: Bye! Let’s go James! You too Light!

Julia zoomed passed the 2 and went downstairs and outside. James and Light followed suit and met up with her outside. They started their walk towards the city. It would have been a good walk except for the fact that it was still raining. Julia didn’t seem to mind it nor Light, but James seemed annoyed by it.

Julia: Hey James. What’s wrong?

James: It’s the rain. I don’t like getting wet.

Julia: Ohh come on. It’s only rain! You’ll be dry in no time!

James: Plus, I don’t want the risk of getting sick.

Julia: Ohh. I suppose that wouldn’t be good if you too also got sick. Alright! Let’s go faster then! -grabs James by the arm and pulls him along-

James: Whoooaaaaa! Slow down Julia!

In no time they made it to an opening to a forest and were zoomed right in. But as soon as they went in, Julia stopped. James was relieved but also puzzled as to which Julia would just stop like that. He checked out around the forest. Everything seemed normal until he realized that train tracks were leading straight towards some trees. Julia’s voice spooked him for a bit.

MVblwZY.png

Julia: You see the problem here too right James?

James: You mean that the train tracks are heading right into a flock of trees? Yea. I see it. But why-

Julia: I haven’t been here for a loooooong time but I’m pretty sure this isn’t how I remembered Chrysolia Forest.

James: Yea. Something’s definitely off here.

Julia: Well, let’s keep going. We’ll eventually make it to Spinel Town!

And with her cheery attitude back, the 3 of them continued into the forest. But it was weird. Trees would appear in places they already been to and sometimes random objects would just disappear in front of them. It made no sense on why this was happening. James was afraid that this could happen to them but Julia didn’t seem to bothered by it. At last, Julia could see the clearing that made its way to Spinel Town.

Julia: -pointing towards the clearing- Hey! There it is!

James: Thank Arceus! Let’s go!

But as they were heading towards there, they could hear a scuffle going on. It sounded like 2 Pokemon fighting. James, Julia and Light rushed towards the spot they could hear the fighting. When they got there, they could see a Chatot and Shelmet fighting with each other in a surprisingly brutal battle.

8PiaN7d.png

Julia: Hmm. That’s weird.

James: What is?

Julia: That Shelmet. They’re usually not common here on Route 1. I wonder why this 1 is here?

James: Well I have no idea why but it seems like it and that Chatot are in a heated battle.

Indeed they were but mostly, it seemed like the Chatot was the 1 fighting as Shelmet was more just trying to fend off it’s attack. Then, as loud as it could, the wild Chatot shouted out really loud. While it hurt James’ ears, he swear it sounded like someone he knew. When they looked back to the 2, the Shelmet seemed as if it was almost fainted but the Chatot wanted to continue.

James: That’s enough. We have to do something about this!

Julia: Hmm… Ohh I know! Come out Geodude!~

A. Geodude: Geo! Geodude!

Julia: Go over there and give that Chatot just a little bit of a Thunderpunch.

The A. Geodude did as it was told and landed a surprise Thunderpunch on the Chatot. Surprisingly, the Chatot still stood but only for a few seconds before fainting. James was shocked and amazed at how the Chatot at least stood up to the attack.

James: You don’t mind if I-

Julia: Nope! Go ahead. I really only like using Electric Types anyways.

James: Good! PokeBall Go!

James threw the PokeBall and the Chatot went in. The ball wiggled for a few seconds but at last, it stopped, signifying that the bird Pokemon was caught. James went over and seized the PokeBall in excitement for capturing a new friend.

James: Alright! Look Light. We have a new friend.

Julia: I’m glad for you James but what about-

As Julia was about to finish her sentence, an empty PokeBall dropped from James’ pocket and rolled over to the Shelmet. It tapped against it and the Shelmet went inside. Unlike the Chatot, the ball signified that the Pokemon was instantly captured. Julia, James and Light looked at each other in confusion. James eventually walked over and picked up the PokeBall.

James: Hmm…

Julia: What’s wrong James?

Julia: It’s not like I don’t mind having a Shelmet but… I wasn’t planning on catching it.

Julia: Well hey. Maybe someone will want it and you can trade it.

James: True. But we’ve wasted enough time here. Let’s get into Spinel Town.

Julia: Sounds like a plan to me!

The 3 entered and were shocked at the randomness that was going on. There was a train in the middle of town. There was a house right in front of another house. As they were walking into the town further, a citizen shouted out to them and they went over to him.

4TivAgr.png

Man: Hey. What are you all doing here?

James: My friend needs some medicine and I also am here for a Gym Badge.

Man: You should all leave immediately.

Julia: Why?

Man: Do you not see all the wild stuff that’s here right now?!

James: Yea. That was going on in the forest too.

Man: It was?

James: Yea. Trees kept popping up where we already were and some things on the ground were just poofed out of existence.

Man: That’s crazy! That’s even more of a reason for you all to leave here!

Julia: No can do! We need medicine!

James: And I intend to get my badge. So if you’ll excuse us.

And with that, they all walked away. They walked around the town for a little bit seeing all the things that were there. Just like in the forest, things were popping in and out of the town. James felt a little easier seeing that the residents of the town weren’t doing the same. At last, they saw the PokeMart.

hnVpnZF.png

James: We finally found it. Let’s go get the medicine now.

Julia: Yay!

Just as they took a step forward, it happened. The whole mart vanished into thin air. The 3 halted in their movements and just looked at the empty lot where the PokeMart used to be.

2AJ1rMp.png

James: Did… Did that just-

Julia: Yea… That looks like fun! Do it again!

James: Julia! This is serious! How are we supposed to get the medicine for Anna now?!

Julia: Ohh… Yea… Umm… I don’t know.

James: -sighs- This is just great. What do we do now?

Julia: Well… We’re still here. Maybe you can go take on the Gym now?

James: I’m not in the mood for a battle right now.

Julia: Ohh… Well I don’t want to just stand here all day. Let’s at least explore the town and the buildings.

James: You wanna go into a building after seeing the PokeMart just disappearing like that?!

Julia: Yes!

James:… Fine. Let’s go.

Julia: Hooray! No more boring standing!

They walked into a building that was next to them. Nothing really there. Seemed like an apartment place. They were about to leave when a nerdy like kid called them over.

Nerdy Kid: Hey. Come over here.

MnLAzRN.png

James: Hey. What do you want?

Nerdy Kid: I just wanted to say that I am a collector of bugs. I take after Bennett. The Gym Leader’s son.

Julia: Ooooo.

Nerdy Kid: I like to learn ALL about bugs.

James: That’s cool and all but what does that have to do with us.

Nerdy Kid: Something tells me you have in your possession a Bug Type Pokemon.

James: No I-

Then James remembered about the Shelmet that had the intense battle back in the forest.

James: Ohh man! I totally forgot to take the Shelmet to the PokeCenter.

Nerdy Kid: Before you do, may I see it?

James: Well… I suppose so.

James took out the PokeBall and out popped the Shelmet. The nerdy Kid picked it up and looked over its body as if he were examining it.

Nerdy Kid: Hmm. This Shelmet isn’t really a fighter. It seems like it just likes to relax. What happened to it anyways?

James: Not too long ago, we were about to walk into town when we heard a scuffle between this Shelmet and a Chatot.

Nerdy Kid: I see. Well I have something to tell you.

Julia: What could that be?

Nerdy Kid: I happen to have a Karrablast here with me. I’m not really a battler but this fella here really seems to enjoy battling and since you seem like a trainer, how you feel about a trade?

James: You mean my Shelmet for you Karrablast?

Nerdy Kid: Indeed.

James: Deal.

Nerdy Kid: Excellent! I have the machine right here.

James recalled the Shelmet into its PokeBall and placed it into the machine as did the nerdy kid. He pushed the button and the balls exchanged. James now had a Karrablast. Both the Pokemon popped out of their PokeBalls and faced their new trainers.

James: Hey there buddy. My name is James. I’m your new trainer now.

Karrablast: Karra? Karrablast!

James: Huh?

Suddenly, both the Karrablast and Shelmet started to glow and transform. They were evolving. In a short amount of time, they evolved and were now an Escavalier and Accelgor. James was shocked at this.

James: What the- Why did they evolve so suddenly?

Nerdy Kid: You don’t know? When a Karrablast and Shelmet are traded with each other, they evolve. But no 1 knows why that happens.

James: Well, that’s interesting. Hey there Escavalier. As I said before, I’ll be your new trainer.

Escavalier: Esca…

The Escavalier looked up to its new trainer. James didn’t know what to expect. Without warning, it shot its spear like arms out towards James. James closed his eyes fearing that his new teammate was trying to attack him. But he didn’t feel anything. No pain at all. He opened 1 eye and saw that its arm was still up in the air but it appeared to be waiting for James to grab its arm. It was trying to handshake with James.

James: Ohh. You just wanted a handshake?

Escavalier: Escavalier!

James: Ohh. Haha. That’s good. I thought you hated me. -grabs the arm and shakes it up and down- Maybe next time though, don’t do it so fast. Haha.

Escavalier: -laughs- Escavalier.

James: Alright. Return!

With that, the Escavalier returned back into its PokeBall. Julia and Light came up to James.

Julia: I’m glad you have a new evolved friend.

Dusclops: Dusc!

James: Me too. Thanks for the trade.

Nerdy Kid: You’re welcome and thank you too. It also seems that the trade has healed my new Accelgor.

Accelgor: Accelgor Accel!

James: I hope you have a good life with your new owner. Bye!

James, Julia and Light exited the building and went to another. When they went inside, they saw that it was decorated with a lot fossil stuff. A lightbulb turned on in James’ head. He pulled out the Dome Fossil and looked at it.

Julia: Ooo. What’s that rock for?

James: This is a Dome Fossil I think. I caught a Zangoose that was trying to look for this. That’s the only reason it decided to come with me.

Julia: That’s cool. Buuuut why do you have it out now.

James: Maybe they have a machine here that can bring back Fossil Pokemon.

Julia: Ooo! Ooo! That’d be so fun! I mean it’s not as fun as blowing stuff up but it’s close!

James ran up to the desk with the fossil in hand. The receptionist looked at him and then the fossil. Her eyes lit up when she saw it.

Receptionist: Is that a fossil sir?

James: It is. I know this may sound silly but is there a Fossil reviving machine in this building?

Receptionist: Actually, yes. It’s right upstairs. We usually charge people to come in but since you have a fossil, you and your friend there can come in for free.

James: Thank you. Come on Julia and Light. Let’s revive this fossil!

Julia: Yay! I hope there’s some kind of booms!

The 3 ran upstairs. The room had a lot of machinery stuff in there and wires all about. James noticed a person by a machine. He, along with Julia and Light, rushed over to the man.

Scientist: Well hello there. What can I do for you?

James: -shows the scientist the Dome Fossil- I was told you had a machine that could revive fossils?

Scientist: Great Scott! We do but I never thought we’d ever use it again!

Julia: When was the last time you used it.

Scientist: Ooo. Uhh… At least a couple of years. This will be exciting. Give me the fossil if you please.

James handed over the Dome Fossil and the scientist put it into the machine and pressed the button.

gFd9BzZ.png

James: So what now?

Scientist: This may actually take a bit. Maybe do something to kill some time.

Julia: Ugh. I haaaaate waiting. And I’m hungry.

Scientist: Well if you’re hungry, we have an ice cream machine here. Go out through that door to which you’ll be on the roof. There will be another building. Go in there and you can’t miss it.

Julia: Yay! Food! Let’s go James!

They went to where the ice cream machine was. Julia was jumping up and down from just thinking about the taste.

James: Calm down Julia. What flavor do you want.

Julia: Vanilla!

James pushed the button for vanilla. The machine sounded like it made a weird noise as if something really heavy was going down the machine. Something popped out but it wasn’t an actual vanilla ice cream. The thing floated up on top of the machine and looked down onto them.

D2B2lHD.png

Julia: What is that?! A floating vanilla ice cream cone?!

James: No. I think… I think it’s a Vanillite.

The Pokemon shook its head yes confirming James’ answer. James smiled, dug his hand into his pockets and pulled out a PokeBall, holding it up towards the Pokemon.

James: Wanna come on a journey with me Vanillite?

The Pokemon got so exited that it blew really cold air at James’ face and made icicles hang off his face. Julia and Light laughed at him.

Julia: -laughing- You look so funny James!

Dusclops: -laughing- Dusclops Dusclops! Dusc!

James: Th-th-that’s really c-c-c-cold… B-b-but I take that as a y-y-y-yes?

The Vanillite touched the PokeBall and went inside and was instantly caught. James looked at the PokeBall that contained his new friend and smiled at it still cold.

James: W-wow. Another n-new friend. This is gr-gr-great!

Julia: You’re making a lot of new friends James. None of them go boom but it’s still good!

James: Yea. You’re right. Hey. Let’s go see if the fossil is revived yet.

The 3 of them went back into the room with the scientist, eager to see if the Pokemon was revived or not.

James: So? Is it here yet?

Scientist: No but you came just in time. It should be here in any minute.

As soon as the scientist was done with that sentence, a bright light started to come from the machine. Everyone watched as a Pokemon emerged from the light. It jumped down onto the ground and looked up.

Julia: Ooo! What is it?

Scientist: The Dome Fossil is affiliated with Kabuto.

James: That’s great! In fact… Come on out Zangoose!

4pNStLI.png

Out popped the Zangoose. It looked down at the Kabuto as the newly revived Kabuto looked up at Zangoose.

Scientist: How come you sent out your Zangoose?

James: It was looking for the fossil when I found it and I promised I’d look after it if it joined me. But now that it’s revived, maybe they can be friends now.

They looked back at the pair. The Zangoose sniffed the Kabuto all over. The Kabuto stared up at Zangoose. Tension was building up but it was all relieved when the Kabuto scrawled up next to Zangoose and nuzzled it. Zangoose slightly smiled at it.

James: Well that’s a relief.

Julia: I thought there was gonna be a brawl for a second there.

James: -kneels down to Kabuto- Hey buddy. My name’s James. I’m your trainer. -pulls out a PokeBall- Wanna go travel with me?

Without hesitation, the Kabuto tapped the PokeBall and went inside and was instantly captured. James smiled at the PokeBall. James looked at Zangoose who was giving a thumbs up to him.

James: Haha. That’s the 1st time I think I’ve ever seen you smile at me. But I lived up to my promise. I’m sure you 2 will be the best of friends. Now return Zangoose.

Scientist: Well that was eventful. Thank you for bringing that in today.

James: No problem but I should be thanking you. But we must be going now. Bye.

James, Julia and Light exited the museum. It was still somewhat early but James felt a bit tired. So they decided to stop at the PokeCenter and rest themselves and their Pokemon for a while. When James got his Pokemon back from Nurse Joy, he called out all the new Pokemon he got from that day.

Julia: Wow. You made a lot of new friends today James.

James: I know. It’s astonishing. They’re gonna need a lot of training though. I scanned them with the Pokedex when I got them back and they’re low leveled.

Julia: Hmm. I know! While we wait, why don’t I help you train them?

James: Wow. That’s actually a really good ide-

Julia: Let’s train them with booms!

James: Or… we can just do Pokemon Battles.

Julia:… I’m still gonna use boomies.

James: Of course. Alright. Return everyone.

James returned Escavalier, Vanillite and Kabuto back to their balls. When he was about to return Chatot back to its PokeBall, he heard a familiar voice coming from within the PokeCenter.

???: James. James. James.

He looked all over but he couldn’t see anyone that was trying to find him.

Julia: What are you doing?

James: I heard someone calling my name and it was a very familiar voice too.

Julia: Ohh? Who?

James: It sounded like… my boss from back in the day.

Julia: Ohh. Well… I don’t see anyone.

???: James. James. James.

James: Wait a minute…

James turned around and looked down at Chatot. The Chatot looked up at James and just stared at him. After a few seconds of staring at each other, the Chatot finally spoke.

Chatot: James. James. James.

Julia: It was your Chatot?

James: I suppose so. Wow. It sounds just like Giovanni. Hmm… Giovanni. That’s it?

Julia: What’s it?

James knelt down and held his arm out, indicating for the Chatot to jump up onto it. The Chatot did and James stood back up.

James: How do you feel about being named Giovanni?

Chatot: Giovanni? Giovanni? Yes!

James: That’s great! I think it’ll be easier for me anyways. Haha. Well Giovanni, it’s time for you to return to your PokeBall.

Chatot: Rest. Return.

And with that, James returned Chatot back into its PokeBall. Then James and Julia went outside and started to train up some of James’ Pokemon.

Pokemon Greet Outside Of The Pokeball

Spoiler

JHRqmBh.gif 7umdgY9.gif

Even though James got Escavalier when it was a Karrablast, it never had a chance to greet him since it evolved right away. Whenever James chooses to use Escavalier, it extends it sword like arms out to its trainer for it to shake it. However, it always does it in such a fast motion that James is afraid that it will stab him.

CsMwpGy.gif

Whenever James sends out Vanillite, it will turn around and blow cold wind towards its trainer in excitement for battle. However, this always results in not only making James extremely cold but also making him look funny with icicles hanging from his face which usually gets people laughing at him.

aGjG9PZ.gif

Whenever James sends out Kabuto, all it really will do is sit there and stare at the opponent. This is 1 of those rare Pokemon in James' team that doesn't do anything to James when sent out from its Pokeball.

0XPVNtA.gif

Whenever James sends out Chatot (Giovanni), it will always fly onto James' shoulder/arm and repeat the phrase "Time to rule all of this." He doesn't know what that means but he just assumes he means battle... But could it mean more than that?

Pokemon Team

Spoiler

i8mIqKn.gif

Zangoose/Male/Level 49

D9WtKqg.gif

CsMwpGy.gif

Vanillite/Male/Level 30

Nature: Timid/Ability: Weak Armor

Moveset: Avalanche/Taunt/Mirror Shot/Mist

aGjG9PZ.gif

Kabuto/Female/Level 25

Nature: Serious/Ability: Weak Armor

Moveset: Mud Shot/Leer/Absorb/Sand Attack

JHRqmBh.gif 7umdgY9.gif

Karrablast/Escavalier/Male/Level 1

Nature: Naïve/Ability: Overcoat

Moveset: Fell Stinger/Peck/Twineedle/Leer

0XPVNtA.gif

Chatot (Giovanni)/Female/Level 1

Nature: Timid/Ability: Tangled Feet

Moveset: Boomburst/Nasty Plot/Peck/Taunt

PC Storage Unit

Spoiler

qfokeuh.gif

Luxray/Female/Level 48

Vu2Im5z.gif

Boney (Marowak)/Male/Level 48

OPGJl2l.gif

Granbull/Female/Level 47

qRFhWCu.gif

Cacturne/Female/Level 47

wV7LSHJ.gif

Roselia/Female/Level 46

nEc6566.gif

Empoleon/Male/Level 45

o87bNl2.gif

Darmanitan/Male/Level 45

PpYAvCF.gif

Swalot/Male/Level 45

LrrbvmK.gif

Spoiler

Ame (10/10)

MOTTO!

Cain (20/10)

NO MOTTO!

Victoria (7/10)

NO MOTTO!

Julia +1 (7/10) - Feels weird that she's been somewhat helpful since traveling with her to Spinel Town. Although she's still obsessed with "boomies."

NO MOTTO!

Fern (-over 9000/10)

Florinia (7/10)

NO MOTTO!

Amaria (5/10)

NO MOTTO!

Taka (3/10)

NO MOTTO!

Corey (5/10)

Heather (9/10)

Shelly (10/10)

NO MOTTO!

Anna (6/10)

NO MOTTO!

Noel (5/10)

MOTTO!

Charlotte (10/10)

NO MOTTO!

Kiki (10/10)

NO MOTTO!

Cal (4/10)

NO MOTTO!

Aya (5/10)

Hardy (8/10)

NO MOTTO!

Laura (6/10)

I know these don't usually have a "theme song" but this is a pretty unique episode (to me at least) so for this Episode, here's its Theme Song! Enjoy! 😄

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Angelkitsune said:

oh wow how long has it been since you last updated good to know you are doing fine just wondering why both escavalier and chatot are level 1 ? are they recently hatch?

Probably at least a month. Maybe even shorter. Aaannnddd 1 was bred for me and the Escavalier is because I just wanted its level 1 moveset. I actually caught a Shelmet and common candied it down to level 1 just to do that. xD Don't worry. Next Episode all of them will be up with the rest of the team.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

That's good news! I would gladly know what happened to James and Julia in the next episode 🙂 

Actually , it seems like it takes six months of inactivity for a topic before to get shut down in Team Showcase. By the way, I wonder if there's not a way to extend or ignore this deadline. Since that was the case for @Trevore's story, I'm sure there should be a way to do that.

All I did for mine was ask Ame if she could reactivate it.  However, this happened when everything was moved to the new site, so I'm not sure if the same still applies.  However, should it end up being archived, I'm sure she would be willing to fix it for you.

I finally got around to reading it, and must I say, it is pretty great stuff!  It perfectly fits James' character, as he always did seem the least evil of the three.  People always say, "give that man his own story", and I'd say you answered to their pleas, even if it is just a fangame.  Honestly, I feel your pain about hiatuses and all, it's been a struggle for me to even get back to my stuff.  Soon though, I might be able to get back to it.

I wonder if James will ever be able to get back his old Pokemon from Giovanni once he gets stronger and bolder?  If he took out Solaris' Garchomp with only one Pokemon, I'm sure he'd be able to storm back to Giovanni at some point and take back his Pokemon from the grunts.  Mostly his Mime Jr. and Carnivine, because those were Pokemon from his childhood.  That Chatot he found is probably a good sign that Giovanni's not too far away, but that's just a theory from me.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone. I know a lot of you enjoyed this series but I have good news and bad news. Let's start off with the bad news 1st. This story is being discontinued. Long story short, the Pokemon I was having James used wasn't feeling like the ones he would use. And because of that, I was starting to get disinterested in this project. So it is being stopped. But this leads to the good news. I shall be redoing this project and hopefully do it a better justice. Ohh. And this time, I'll be using James' Pokemon with at least 3 new additions throughout the story. If you want to go follow that, here is a link to it. Again, I'm sorry for the people that were enjoying this series but I hope you all enjoy the new 1.

• Upvote 1